Chapter 13: Barrow Village 1/2

=10,000 from the sky, 78km East from Team 6's commune,

At the time where Vanoss and Wildcat spotted the mansion and Terroriser and Nogla enter a sky battle, at the same time Basically and Delirious fly around with their elytras during the same thing as the other four.

Basically: See anything?

Delirious: Nope...

Basically: Uhhh, I swear that if this world doesn't have a single civilization and were the only human live in this god damn world I'm gonna commited genocide!

Delirious: Calm down, Marcel. There's gotta be one.

Turning his attention to the mask guy, Basically notice Delirious' sadden face as he asked.

Basically: Are you alright, Delirious?

Delirious: I-Its just nothing.

Basically: Was it your family?

Seeing delirious suddenly flinch, it proves he was right. He didn't seen Delirious like this usually, he always jokes around and acting childish sometimes. He gave out a sign and said to him.

Basically: Don't worry, Delirious. If we knew more about this world, we might get a chance to come back.

Turning his gaze, while he looks unfaze even because of his mask, Delirious still has that sadden feeling in his eyes, Basically could tell.

Delirious: Was it?

Basically: Cheer up, have faith, my friend.

As they continue to fly through the valley, Delirious took a closely look down below and saw something that widened his eyes.

Delirious: Marcel, I spotted something, about 11 o clock, 50-80 meters I assume.

Basically: Alright! First human contact, bet were the first ones who found it.

Delirious: Don't jinx it, man.

Basically: Alright, what are they look like?

Delirious: Well...

Using a binocular in his inventory, Delirious zooms his view towards the forest below and what he saw was two woman, both old and young, seems like mother and daughter but there are also 3 men, judging by their clothing, they were look like bandits to him.

After explaining to his black friend, Basically tell Delirious they will go down there. Delirious felt unsure, but Basically won't let them just stand here and do nothing.

Delirious looks back at the two below, when suddenly they reminded him as Liz and his children, he clench his fist as he finally decided, so no choice, Delirious follows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene changes the scared eyes of a young girl being held by the older woman.

Little Girl: Mother...

Is all what the girl say. Then the view switches to a bulky bandit ready to end both girls lives with one swing as laughs while doing so.

Mother: Don't look!

The mother said as she closed her eyes and hugging her only daughter.

Then a flash back to the man before fighting off the bandits with a simple sword alongside with the other village men.

Man: Run Emily! Quickly take Nia! Get out of here!!

The man yelled on top of his lungs as he struggled to fight back against numerous bandits while few village men got mercilessly killed in the background.