Chapter 174: Cyborg vs Hero

"Our next match will be Brian Michael Hanby vs Gabriel. The second match will be between Evan Fong and Johnathan, third match: Marcel Cunningham and Leon Wolvenheart, fourth match: Artemia Eretria Von Havens Vs Tyler Wine. And lastly, Daniel Comberstone Vs Brock Barrus."

The man named Leon grinned, flashing a doomed smile at Basically, the latter grinned, Wildcat couldn't help but groaned as none of his enemies were strong, and Vanoss and Delirious look at each other with grin on their faces.

"Don't worry, just do your best. If it doesn't then drinks on us back on the tower, Brian." Moo, who was behind Terroriser, petted his back. 

"Well said, Brocky." Terroriser who overheard his words said. 

"Man, I just like for us to face each other in the next match, don't you think that Gabriel can be tough, Brian?" Wildcat asked. 

"I don't think so. Seeing his battle, he seemed to be a piece of cake to fuck with!" Terroriser said while smiling, he seemed sure of his words. 

Vanoss couldn't only shrug his shoulders without saying anything. 

Gabriel was pissed when he heard Terroriser's words. 

"Hey! Did you think you could beat me just because you are a few times stronger than me? What a joke. I'll show you your place tomorrow." Gabriel said.

Terroriser didn't even spare him a glance before departing with his friends. 

"You talk too much." Damien, his brother chided Gabriel before leaving. 

"I will trample all of you under my feet." Gabriel spat out before leaving, he didn't wait for his club members and friends.

——————————————————————

The next morning. Team 6 have already arrived ready to start the quarter-finals.

"It seems that today you pieces of cunts will be able to watch the great Terroriser doing the most badass and shocking battle in this city's records!" Terroriser announced to his friends with pride in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll see what kind of 'badass' and 'shocking' battle you will do.'' Wildcat said sarcastically.

"Haha! Brian, go and beat that leech to the grave!'' Delirious who was sitting beside Nogla, Stella, and Gracie raised his fist in the air and shouted.

"No Delirious! We should take him to the morgue instead!"

Like that, the two buddies laugh like maniacs. Stella, not too far from them, sighed, thinking when these two childish adults would grow. No matter what methods even you gave them a traumatizing moment to wake up.

Brushing his hands in excitement, Terroriser went to a huge arena as the environment changing magic started, changing the map to any random biomes.

As it stops, it reveals to be tropical islands with multiple small islands that each could fit 1000 to 1500 people, surrounded by deep oceans.

Facing him in the opposite direction was Gabriel clad in his golden armor. 

Terroriser didn't wear his usual jacket, instead, he wore a black long coat that reached into his knees.

''Ready to lose, boy?" Gabriel provoked Terroriser the moment he saw him. 

"Ready to suck a dick, Bustin Jieber? Because I am highly on a mood of it." Terroriser returned Gabriel's provocation with a mocking grin, which angered Gabriel greatly in him.  "As for your question. Of course, I am kinda excited when facing some retarded douchebag cosplaying to whatever of that Genshin Impact shit you were wearing."