Chapter 66: Fucking Slavers

And look at my dog :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man: Ugh!

The man in front of our group of retarded bastards, except for Delirious who is still drunk and put him back to their Inn, the man in front of them vomited a mouthful of blood after being punched by Wildcat.

Wildcat: Why are you watching us? Huh? Fucker!

Vanoss/Nogla: Who do work for?!?! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!??

Man: You guys are crazy! Help, help! Someone is trying to kill me!

The man shouted with a frightened voice.

Basically: Stop shouting, nobody will hear you. We took you a part of an alley that no one could hear you.

The man looked at the six people around him with a look of fear.

Man: W-Why a-are you doing this? I-I don't know you people!

Wildcat: Hmph! Trying to lie again? Motherfucker!

Wildcat spit the floor before kicked the man on the belly so hard.

How could a weak <E> rank man endure a kick from Wildcat? His body flew against a wall and crashed against it. He then coughed again and vomited another mouthful of blood.

Wildcat: Do you think we didn't knew shit? Speak now if you don't want to die!

The man coughed again and held his abdomen in pain. He then wiped the blood on his mouth with his wrist and sighed.

Man: Damn, this work does deserve better pay.

Then, he activated his mana.

And the one who immediately notice it first is Marcel as his expression changed.

Basically: Not this shit again. Moo!

Brock kicked the ground and appeared in front of the man. He pulls out an artifact then hit the man's chest.

Instantly, a surge of mana rushed into the man's body. The overwhelming magic energy invaded his mana channels and suppressed his mana, stopping it from going berserk, thus stopping the man's suicide.

Terroriser: Wow, what is that?

Moo: A type of medicine I got from a Pharmacy or Drug Store, it could stop or calm down the berserk on someone's mana in a matter of seconds. Their medicines are quite more advance and expensive. They even have potions that could cure cancer!