Chapter 123: Deus Ex Machina

(Outside the Headquarters of the Scorch Mutiny)

As powerful blasts shook the air, spreading a powerful gust of wind throughout the expansive battle. Thick residual threads of mana lingered in the air, carrying themselves in the form of color smoke.

Suddenly, a subtle chime rang amidst the fierce battlefield.

*Ding!*

Getting a notification ring from his Phone, Brian in his {Armor of Zeldarein} armor raises his head and yells out to his two friends a few tens of meters from him.

Terroriser: We've got a message!

*Bang!*

Raising his two hands and pointing both of his Magic Shotguns towards a group of duergars in the distance, Terroriser pulled the trigger and a powerful energy blast shot towards the duergars killing them instantly, leaving nothing but magical golden particles.

Without paying much mind to it, turning his head and looking towards the others, Brian immediately Game Chat the boys.

Terroriser: It's time to get a move on, fuckers. Looks like it's finally our turn!

*Clang!*

Wildcat: Got it!

Dodging many incoming energy blasts with relative ease, Tyler replied as he shot a rain of thousands of magic weapons from his {Gates of Babylon}, killing hundreds of Duergars but most of them survived thanks to the artifacts they held. 

Taking a step back, he looked towards Marcel who calmly dealt with the duergars with his new Netherite Sword.

But, there was a big difference to how he fought compared to his previous fights up before, mostly his sword.

Basically: The Black Swordsman is back, baby!

At a speed that none of the Duergars, even his friends, could easily see, Marcel dashed at the group of Duergars that were about to activate their artifacts.

Random Duergar: What the fuck!

One of the Duergars screamed before being cut in half, alongside with his comrades.

Marcel ignored the many corpses around him and set his sights on the next closest one raising his gigantic Sword. The Runesmiths in it, the sheer size and weight of it alone gave it strength that surpassed even S-rank Beasts with one swoop.

Basically: Not gonna lie but this Ironwood dude just literally replicates the Dragon Slayer Sword from Berserk.

Wildcat: So it means you're now the Black Swordsman?

Basically: Hell yeah I am, not gonna offend some Berserk fans here but you can't be the Black Swordsman if you are not black.

Wildcat: That's one way to make a weird joke…