Chapter 61: Dungeon Raid 2/2

Vanoss: Oof!

Landing in the concrete floor face first, Vanoss grunted before he recovers for a few moment. He looks around his surroundings and realize his still in the dungeon, he remembers Nogla shakes some crystal and the next thing he knew, he is somewhere around in the Dungeon.

He expect he would meet his other friends who got teleported with him however he couldn't find them anywhere which seems they are separated.

Vanoss: How unfortunate this is.

Moving forward around this large maze, he suddenly saw one party of Adventurer passes by, seeing some adventurers, Evan decided to follow them.

Peeking from the corner, Vanoss saw the Adventurers were up against large numbers of zombies... without any clothing. And you can see the micro dicks they have.

While they are outnumbered, these adventurers seem experience in fighting, and based on their tags, they are Silver-ranked Adventurers.

Well, he is not planning to watch the fight, he can just kill steal from them since watching his friends killing thousands of Quagoa in a matter of minutes and watching the performance of his friends, he couldn't waste any more time lazing about.

Channeling the mana inside of his body, he activated one of his skills {Drifting Steps}, a skill he just buy in the market, and it is not cheap. And this is the first time Vanoss used it.

Thereafter, as he moved forward, with each step he took, the wind vectors beneath his feet would intensify.

Shortly after he activated drifting steps, he found himself freely running across the dungeon as his speed increased by small increments with each step he took.

Vanoss: Yeeeeeeee...!

*Wooosh!*

Silver-ranked Adventurer: W-What was that?

Silver-ranked Adventurer: Huh?

Like a streak of light, Vanoss quickly and swiftly run surpassed some of the Adventurers who were running ahead. Though he was still far from the first placed people, he was confident that he would soon catch up to them.

*Clank!* *Clank!* *Clank!*

As he moved forward in a Naruto run, the loud sound of Adventurers fighting against monsters appeared everywhere, mostly naked zombies.

Moving his body slightly, he managed to somewhat dodge the battles...but he knew that avoiding fights wasn't an option.

...and he was right.

More than 10-20 of monsters soon appeared before him. Both <D> to <C> ranks obstructing his path.

Because he was moving so fast, he didn't have enough time to stop. Hence, briefly glancing towards his surroundings to make sure no one is going to take his kills, he lightly tapped on the sheath of his netherite sword.

*Click!*

*Thud!* *Thud!*

Soon after, 16 monster heads rolled on the ground. It all happened so fast that even if anyone were around, they wouldn't have been able to pick up what had happened.