Chapter 76: You Can't Just Shoot A Hole Into the Surface of the Planet!

(1 minute Before Sherene Appeared)

Above the clouds, Wildcat and Sebastian's battle was still on-going.

Numerous Weapons were around Wildcat, attacking Sebastian mercilessly. One of the weapons, a giant sword-like snake, slithered in the sky while its body filled with blades clashed against Sebastian's sword.

Sebastian blocked the sword with difficulty and flew away, only to see a huge ball of energy fleeing in his direction.

Wildcat: Say hello to the Big Fucking Gun 9000, motherfucker!!!

Tyler yelled, wielding the BFG-9000, he shot it as the green ball of energy headed straight towards Sebastian only him easily dodging it on how slow it was, however, even dodging the Argent energy ball, it is useless as the electric tendrils from the ball of argent energy instantly follows him at lightning speed and ready to evaporate him to dust.

Sebastian: Dammit!

Couldn't dodge such speed, helpless, Sebastian could only take the attack head-on while using his mana as a barrier.

Unfortunately, his mana shield was unable to block the tendrils of argent energy completely. His left arm was badly burnt, forcing him to retreat again while gasping for air.

At this point, the stronger party in this battle was already evident.

On one side, Wildcat was standing indifferently with his spotless enchanted diamond armor. There was no trace of struggle or tension in his expression, and instead, he seemed like he was simply taking a stroll.

Sebastian, on the other hand, was filled with injuries through all his body. Burns and cuts filled his arms, and his once neat hair was completely messy.

Wildcat: So fucking weak! Even a Call of Duty noob could easily do a 360 no scope at your ugly ass. Do you truly want to take us away then work for your country with this little strength?

Tyler said with an arrogant expression, which pisses Sebastian more.

Sebastian grunted with a grave expression. Instead of answering, he took advantage of this moment to move his mana through his body in an attempt to recover even a little of his injuries.

Sebastian: Do you even realize that potion has a limi-

Before the imperial General/Butler could speak more, tens of weapons rain down on him 10 times the speed of sound, but he easily evaded it and cut a few magical weapons in half with his sword before stood in front of Wildcat once again with an angered expression in his face.

Sebastian: Moreover, do you know what are you doing!? Not only you are opposing the Vedarun Empire but you are also opposing both of the other great Two Superpowers like the Republic of Aetlrus and worst of all the Senadate Theocracy like this!

Wildcat: And what about it? Now I've become a Demigod, they are just nothing more than tiny kingdoms. If they dare to hurt me and my friends, I don't mind wiping them off the map for 24 hours.

Hearing that arrogance, Sebastian's expression changed instantly.

Sebastian: You... Do you know what are you saying!!? Even if you are now a Demigod, you alone can't go against the three superpowers at once! Even if you defeat me, I'm not even one of the strongest of all the Demigods among them! Not to mention, the number of demigods like you and me in both of the three nations is greater than you can ever imagine!