Chapter 53: New Adventure

(One Year Ago)

In an unknown location, inside a room, to be more precise, a young man with a huge and terrifying body structure could be seen doing push-ups using his left-hand thumb. There was sweat all over his body; his right arm was crossed behind his back.

???: 7868, 7869, 7870, 7871-

???: My Lord, Master wishes to see you.

From outside of the young man's room, a voice came. Someone called him stopped doing his push-ups, he stood up and put on a white plain mask when he heard 'Master', as he wore his mask, only his medium-sized dark hair was visible, after putting on some clothes, he left the room. 

Outside, there was a girl, the one that informed him that he was called. This girl wore a black robe; drawn on the robe was the symbol of a half-closed red eye. 

Girl: Follow me.

The young man followed the girl silently, the latter crushed something inside her hand, immediately, the scenery around them was wrapped, the hallway disappeared and was replaced by a throne hall.

A lone man dressed in a dark robe, wearing a white mask with the same symbol as the girl's robe, could be seen sitting on a throne. 

Girl: Zero, I have brought him. Glory to the Supreme Monarch.

The young girl bowed before disappearing without a trace. 

Only left in the throne hall were the young man and the man on the throne, the one called Zero. 

Zero: 016, how were you doing? Your doing fine with your life?

016: Nothing at all, my lord, there's no problem.

The young man named 016 responded flatly. 

016: I believe you don't call to ask this. Spit it. What do you want?"

He asked; his tone was not friendly; he was furious because his training time was disturbed; he needs to transcend beyond the limits. 

Zero: Hahaha! Unfriendly as always. Well, it doesn't matter. The reason for your call is because there is a mission for you.

016: Where is? What do I need to do?

He asked; talking too much isn't something he likes, especially when it means wasting more of his time. 

Zero: Your mission is to give this to your father without showing your identity. Better not fail because the one sent at Kalren fail.

He said before giving 016 a metal box, just a normal steel box with no mana in it, because using it will let it escape

Zero: Also, you will need help from the Archbishop of the Rising Sun you befriend with.

016: Tch!

016 clicked his tongue; though he indeed befriended with the Archbishop in his city, its only for his goal and used him, the man in question is also someone he didn't wish to deal with; however, orders are orders, he couldn't go against them. He signed with the devil after all.

Zero: You can leave.

Zero waved his hand, and 016 found himself standing in front of his room. He couldn't help but sigh; the man's power is unfathomable. 

016: Befriending with the Arcbbishop in order to used him and his church is done, now time to deal some shit on my own father's city. I hope it would be fun.

016 said as he smiled maliciously behind his mask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------