Chapter 184: The Final Slash

A/n: Well, its been 4 or 5 months… Anyway, I got nothing to say, enjoy the chapter :P

———

"...Why is this shit is in his chest!?" Wildcat exclaimed as he and everyone else was surprised. None of them were expecting something like this nor even imagined that the dragon would be this crazy. It was suicidal!

The dragon was using his own mana to keep the entire magic array running. That was an enormous amount of mana that even more than a hundred A-ranks should not be able to supply. And if the dragon was unable to continue supplying mana to the array, then the rebound of the magic array could kill him.

No sane person would do something like that. But when Marcel thought for a moment, he understood why the dragon dared to take the risk.

'His domain.'

Using his domain, the dragon could absorb mana from every individual in the city. It allowed him to replenish his mana quickly and continue supplying it to the array. But even so, what he was doing was way too risky.

'What in the hell is that magic circle for? Why is he going so far?'

It must have a very important purpose if the dragon dared to go so far to keep it running. Marcel could not help but think about the magic array in Orazvil. Back then, the magic array was very similar to this one, and it was being used to nurture that creature made out of a lump of shit.

'Could this magic array have the same purpose?'

But if it was so, then how strong was the creature that the dragon wanted to nurture that he was trying to use the city with the most powerhouses in the world as a sacrifice?

Marcel could not help but shiver when his thoughts reached this point. If his deduction was right, then this dragon was not just crazy. He was insane!

"Guys, what the hell do we do now?" Delirious asked at that moment. Just like everyone else, he had noticed where the sixth node was.

Marcel thought for a moment before looking back at Sherene, "You should leave first! You won't be of help in your current situation."

"What about you?" she asked.

Marcel smiled, "My friends and I will stay and try to find an opportunity to defeat that lizard."

Sherene raised an eyebrow, "Are you planning to interfere in a battle of that level?" She said while pointing at the sky, where terrifying explosions were happening every second. "Are you crazy?"

"I know what I'm doing. Trust me." Marcel said with a confident smile.

Sherene was dumbfounded. "I don't know if to praise your bravery or to curse your stupidity."

Marcel smiled wryly, "Ehhh... Don't worry, I will be alright."

"And do you have a plan for all of this?" 

Marcel confidentally nodded, "Totally," 

—————————————————————

"Guys, my black friend has a plan," Terroriser spoke to the other demigods.

"Marcel?" Regina was surprised. "What kind of plan is it?"

Terroriser quickly explained the plan. When he finished speaking, the other demigods were dumbfounded.

"Will it really work?" Regina asks with a dumbfounded look.

Terroriser did not hesitate to nod. "Titally!"

The demigods fell silent. They hesitated whether to follow the plan or not. In fact, Regina didn't want to take the risk. But Wave spoke up at that moment.