Chapter 136: Naughty Little Brats needs to be Spanked

The AC-130's attack startled the remaining B-ranks, but none of them hesitated. They knew they could not let them escape.

With a wave of her hand, a mage girl created a magic circle just over the entire street where the group were. Then, a strong gravity assaulted them!

"[Gravity Magic: Gravitational Pressure]!"

The mage girl casted a mid-tier AOE type gravity spell that allows the user to dramatically increase the strength of gravity in an area in front of them. Any objects in the area are slammed into the ground. It is capable of stopping a large projectile, bending magical light, and snapping trees in half

Under the effects of the spell, the team's speed slowed down, allowing many of the B-ranks to catch up to them.

Following it, several attacks flew towards them!

"This is some Harry Potter's child's play! Let me show you the power of 'MERICA!" Wildcat yelled and took out something from his Inventory.

Just before the attacks reached them, he used all of his strength to take out an Item and summoned a huge metallic vehicle.

It is a Battle Tank.

Also known as the FT-1 Battle Tank or Fortress Tank 1 from the German Military and created by the famous technological engineer and businessman Elon Musk.

(A/n: The name of the Tank wasn't announced yet so I'll just make it up.)

However, it is the appearance of the Tank that seemed to belong to them, but unlike theirs, this battle tank was upgraded, utilizing Magic in its weapon systems, and armored with Netherite.

When the Tank was spawned, Wildcat was instantly teleported inside. At the same time, the attacks were easily bounced off from the tank.

In response, the Tank used all of its machine guns and fired everything it got, firing thousands of .50 cal bullets towards the B-ranks!

Under the effects of the increased gravity, the attacks became much faster and heavier than the fastest bullets Earth could possess! They were so fast that the B-ranks barely had time to react!

"Ugh!"

"Dammit!"

"Careful!"

However, each B-rank in Academy City could be considered a genius. Despite the sudden attack, none of them panicked.

With swift movements, they used their weapons or defensive techniques to stop the raining shells!

But they underestimated the Tank's new capabilities.

When the rounds hit the enemies, electricity surged out of the bullets, zapping the bodies of the enemies with millions of jolts of electricity! Enough to rival 7th tier Magic.

"Ugh!"

"Fuck!"

For a brief instant, only a small number of B-Ranks were paralyzed by the electricity.

It was not enough to cause severe damage, but it froze their movements briefly, which Team 6 did not plan to let pass that opportunity.

"Go go go!"

As soon as Basically spoke up, the group moved and the Tank Wildcat was in, shooting its magic shell. While the other four, still in the air, each one of them chose a target.

Basically's sword, Vanoss' fist, Moo's guns and beast, and Delirious' dual weapons cut towards three of the paralyzed B-ranks.

But suddenly, a magic circle appeared on their way.