Chapter 67: The Unexpected Savior

Basically: Guys, watch out!

Marcel bellowed and jumped away. One second later, a tentacle hit the place where he was just now.

Everyone understood Marcel's intention and all of them kicked the floor, listening to the guy's word about mana is useless, so they will use the old-fashion way.

Pulling out their Modern firearms, they all open fired while Evan uses his Ultimate AK-47, thousands of bullets hits the Leader from all sides, while the bullets didn't pierce his skin that much, it manage to deal a bit of damage.

Minutes has passed, everyone stopped and looked at the disgusting scene. The Leader only leaves a leg and countless black goo spread all over the floor.

Terroriser: Yeah! You think we couldn't kill you? Think again bitch we got manaless weapons!

After Brian's taunting, not even a second has passed, to everyone's surprise, they felt the mana in their surroundings starting to pull like some magnet was used. The mana in the surrounding began to enter the corpse before it reforms back to normal.

Terroriser: W-What?!

Leader: Think again, human. Mana is literally everywhere! I can absorb whatever I want!

Moo: Ah, screw this!

Beside Brian, Brock's body leaned forward and rushed towards the devourer-fused man. Then, he slashed upwards with his Diamond Sword.

But contrary to his expectations, his attacks failed, because he totally forgot some properties within in the sword.

By the time the sword made contact with its skin, the enchantments in the sword seemed to dissipate when they touched the man's body!

Moo's expression changed. Without hesitation, he jumped back while evading the attacks of the tentacles.

Moo(Thoughts): This is

Basically: Damn! His indeed could absorb anything!

Marcel cursed under his breath. To prove his theory, he pulls out an enchanted Bow and arrow, shooting a powerful magical arrow towards it.

But just like with Moo's Diamond sword, the  enchantment properties within the arrow quickly dissipated before reaching the devourer-fused man. Only the normal arrow managed to reach the enemy, but it was useless in front of the devourer-fused man's defenses.

Basically: Yup! Proves my theories!

Cursing his luck, Marcel jumped aside and evaded a punch coming towards him.

Leader: DIe yE PieCe oF sHiTs!

The devourer-fused man shouted crazily. His body moved quickly through the room, using the walls and the roof as springboards.

Even now, his energy fluctuations continued climbing crazily, only stopping when they reached the peak of <B+> rank!

With a twisted smile, he extended some of his tentacles and thrust it towards Vanoss.

The Owl man snorted and do a side flip. He then dissipated his AK and focused only on his a regular Diamond Sword.

At the same time, he detonate most of the Cobweb C4/Mines in the floor near them.