Chapter 172: Illusion World vs...

[The fifth match ended in H2O Delirious' victory.]

The moment this appeared in the sky, cheers erupted, nobody expected such an outcome as for most of the people that came to spectate the match, even though Delirious was strong, his opponent was a genius and one of the strongest ones in the city, she was stronger than him. Even so, he still won the match, it was indeed an exciting fight.

Few days have passed, in the hallway, Delirious, who has his mask back proudly walked across as several people cheered him on. It was a great feeling of being famous again, but he stopped and turned around to see Lilith in the distance.

"You win this time, Delirious. But next time I will win."

"Huh, I'd like to see you try." Delirious smugly said.

She scoffed, "Well, if it's a fight to the death, I will definitely send you to hell. But not now, I'll be cheering for you, do your best in the next round." Lilith said before leaving.

'Send me to hell? Hm... how does that work? I'm physically dead, so...' Delirious shrugged his shoulders before continuing to move forward until he met his friends in the spectating seats, he could see some of them waving at him.

"Uhhh, our Delirious has shown these damn girl bosses." Nogla appeared behind him, hugging his neck and said.

"Yup, Delirious just slaying some hoochies like any normal day. How were the others' matches?" He asked some of the group a question after taking a seat. 

Sitting beside him Vanoss shrugged his shoulders, "Too easy, it was too boring. Good thing Isabella isn't my match, that bitch could speedblitz my ass without that device. Too bad that I just missed yours." 

"Oh you should be grateful for not participating in seeing, Evan, about 70% of the spectators literally pissed themselves upon seeing those Lovecraftian monsters that Delirious summoned." Terroriser stated.

"Huh, no wonder why it smells like Lanai's vagina."

"WHAT!?"

"By the way, where the hell is Moo? I didn't see him here." Delirious asks as he and the rest ignore Vansos being chased by Terroriser who was holding a shovel, trying to kill his ass with it.

Wildcat responded, "Oh, it's his turn really, that damn son of the bitch might win this, I mean... he-"

But just as he was about to continue speaking, the whole arena erupted with cheers. Following the cheers, the group watched as a familiar figure appeared in the arena.

The familiar figure was none other than Moo who stood proudly with his hand on his hips and the other waving at his friends he could see.

"Hey guys!"

Then, following his appearance, a blonde man appeared on the other side. With hair of a mix between gold and silver, the young man proudly stood on the opposite end of him.

Following his appearance, a referee materialized between the two of them.

"For the final first round of thirty-two, the match will be Brock Barrus vs Gabriel Constantine Crux."

Once his words faded, not only Moo but his friends widened their eyes open.

"Fuck." They both said in unison.

Yes, their little Brocky is about to face one of the Big Three, Gabriel Constantine Crux, the third strongest student in Academy City, just below Mu Quan and Isabella.

Glancing at both of them to make sure they were ready, the referee raised his hand and lowered it.

"Begin!"