21. Xiao Ming is full of, yes, salt!

Before dawn, the three of them had packed up and set off.

With fruit in his mouth, Landa carried the rattan frame on his back. Inside was the salt pot that Gao Ming made last night. It was the simplest barrel, with a fist-sized top and a lid. The biggest stone bowl was also brought over. The iron pot and stone bowl can be brought together quickly. Today they have to cook enough salt for the whole winter.

The weather is getting colder and colder. In the coming days, Xiao Ming wants to hurry up and build iron a gate and get food. According to Bujia, it is estimated that the first snow will fall in eleven or twelve days. Xiao Ming is nervous, it is impossible to cook salt in the future.

Xiao Ming followed at the end. He was wrapped in a baa-baa skin. The tiger skin was big and thick. On the other hand, he could not bear to part with it. The most important thing was that the skin was so big that it looked like he was wearing a woman's skirt, making it uncomfortable to walk. His underwear was washed, rubbed in the water, dried and wrapped with his coat.

When we got to the beach, the sun slowly rose from the sea. At night, the sea water was very cold. With the sunrise, Xiao Ming took out the iron pot from the alchemy. He now refines the ore very quickly,  an iron pot and a kitchen knife. In this way, things that don't need to be too delicate, such as decorative ironware with carved patterns, basically it takes ten minutes for small pieces and half an hour for large pieces. It used to take an hour to do.

Living in this world is very simple but also dangerous. It is good to have enough food and clothing without danger. It is dispensable for artistic drawings, and everything is practical.

Xiao Ming set up an iron pot and a stone bowl on the beach, and Bujia picked up firewood in the woods at the foot of the mountain. There were many dead branches in autumn. After a while, the two came over with firewood tied up. Xiao Ming saw that Bujia was holding a kitchen knife in his right hand and holding a fox in his left hand.

The fur of the fox is wine red, very beautiful, long and one meter long from head to tail, with two eyes hanging up, when looking at Xiao Ming, it looks pitiful, nothing like in the textbook So cunning. "It's so beautiful." Xiao Ming touched the fur, he had never seen a real fox, and he didn't know what it was called here. The little guy was petted by Xiao Ming, and whimpered twice, but Xiao Ming had no intention of letting go at all, his mind was full of 'I don't know if this meat is good', 'Maybe the leather can be used as a vest or something' .

"Brother Xiao Ming, don't look pretty, you are smart with triangular eyes. Brother, kill and eat meat? Otherwise, it will run away." Landa suggested.

Xiao Ming took it over and asked, "Is there any rattan? First tie it up and kill it before leaving. This fur is so beautiful."

Since the tiger skin was tanned, Xiao Ming often praised the tanning skills of Landa,  Landa now has a mad love for tanning leather. He nodded immediately, took a cane from the box, tied the fox's head in a sloppy way, and tied it to the big rock.

"Bujia, thank you." Xiao Ming thanked  him in a low voice. He always felt that the fox caught by Bujia was for him, but he hoped he wasn't thinking too much into it.

Bujia accepted with a nod. Seeing this, Xiao Ming was full of energy, as if he had been injected with chicken blood.

Adding sea water and starting a fire, the three of them sit on the beach and add firewood, the temperature rises slowly, with the sea breeze blowing, Xiao Ming enjoys the momentary comfort, just like a modern vacation.

Gurruu.

Xiao Ming chuckled, "I'm hungry!" The barbecue he ate last night had no salt, so he ate little, and there were two fruits in the morning, which disappeared after soaking in urine.

"I'm hungry too!" Landa clutched his stomach.

The two looked at each other, and then slowly shifted their gaze to the fox tied to the stone.

"Bujia, let's kill it and eat it!" Xiao Ming suggested. He hasn't eaten it yet, so he doesn't know if the meat is good or not, and his mouth is watering just thinking about it. He likes meat a lot, and he has a favorable status in modern times. At one point, his double chin came out and his stomach was chubby, but fortunately it is firm now.

"Great!" Landa jumped up and said cheerfully, "I'm going to grab the weed for blood." He ran away.

A smile flashed in Bujia's eyes, he was also hungry, but sitting here quietly with Landa  and Xiao ming,  and chatting with the wind blowing, he is unexpectedly comfortable and happy. He remembered Xiao Ming's saying, 'You  can be happy even if you are hungry'.

"Bujia, you have a bright smile like the sun!" Xiao Ming was laughing and teasing. At first, I thought the difference between the two brothers was quite big, but in fact, Bujia is just like Landa when he smiles, he is sunny and healthy, and he is more cool when he is serious. It is so fucking good to pick a man's vision!

Bujia looked up at the sun hanging high in the sky, wondering why Xiao Ming said that he smiled like the sun. Picking up the kitchen knife and standing up, Landa came back  with  bloodweed in his arms.

Xiao Ming was in charge of boiling the sea water, while Bujia and Landa were slaughtering foxes by the sea, one was in charge of skinning and dismantling the bones, the other was in charge of sprinkling the grass of the bloodweed. One end is sharpened, and it will be eaten on skewers later.

The whole piece of leather was covered with blood and flesh by Landa with a thick layer of masking grass. The whole leather was smelly, and it was thrown into the rattan box. There is only one jug of fresh water, and the three of them have to make it last for a day. There is no extra for cleaning at all, and I am too lazy to go to the forest to find water. Today's goal is to boil salt, and the meat is rinsed with sea water. Eating it raw, as for Xiao Ming, he doesn't pay much attention here anymore, he really can't pay much attention to it.

The iron pot is big, but it heats up quickly, and it has already been half-heated, and the stone pot has dried up, Xiao Ming picked up the salt grains from the bottom of the stone pot to coat the meat, and said: "Bujia and Landa, spread it evenly. "

Bujia held the stone basin on two pieces of broken leather and pointed it at the salt barrel. Xiao Ming scraped the salt in with a wooden board, and ran to the beach to fill the water.

Landa just finished wiping the salt, Bujia re-lit the small fire, Gao Ming filled the iron pot with the water in the stone basin first, so that more salt would be boiled out, some of them went to the beach to fetch water, and set it up on the on the fire.

Bujia held the meat sticks in both hands, and worked from left to right. The oil from the surface of the meat dripped into the fire, and there was a sound of a sizzle. Xiao Ming smelled the faint fragrance and felt even hungrier. Seeing Xiao Ming's hungry look, Bu Jia handed the ready-to-eat meat to Gao Ming. "Bujia, you're so kind." Xiao Ming took the meat, and wanted to kiss him, but when he finally saw Landa's innocent eyes, he had no choice but to hold back. It seems that next spring they will be looking for a place to build a house, the first thing is to get a hut for Landa, so that he and Bujia can do some things that are not suitable for children, it is exciting to think about it!

The fox's meat was not as delicious as Xiao Ming imagined, it was astringent and sour, but it was better when hungry and the meat was fresh, it was greasy after one bite, and it felt quite delicious after eating for a long time.

Xiao Ming gnawed at the meat, thinking that he must search more when he went hunting in the mountains tomorrow, maybe he could find other seasonings before the snow season came.

In the evening, the last half pot of salt poured into the iron pot. Satisfied, Xiao Ming hurriedly put the lid on, and filled the pot with it. The pot he made was big, and his belly was a bit bigger than the pot. If there is no accident, it can last the whole winter. After all, the bacon they marinate is salty and there is no need to put salt when cooking.

Xiao Ming carried the rattan frame on his back, and threw the iron pot and the iron kettle after drinking into the alchemy. In the basket was a stinky fox fur and a bucket of salt.

When the three of them arrived at the cave, it was already night, and they ate wild fruits to satisfy their hunger. Landa and Bujia began to work with sharp hammers. Finished the iron fence.

"Let me take a look!" Xiao Ming twisted a warm cotton cloth handkerchief and handed it to Landa, "Wipe your sweat with Bujia, and be careful with the wind blowing and catching a cold."

Landa took the cloth handkerchief and wiped his sweat, "Brother Xiaoming, what is a Cold?"

"It's just feeling uncomfortable, with a fever and cough."Xiao Ming explained. The iron fence was taken out from the alchemy, and it weighed a lot. It was suddenly placed in front of the two brothers, and they were startled. Landa threw the  cotton cloth to Bujia, and said in surprise: "Brother Xiao ming, that's what you were talking about when you talked about the fence?"

Xiao Ming nodded, "Bujia, try to see if the fence is strong." The purpose of making the fence to prevent animals from entering the hole. It doesn't look fancy, but the material is very sufficient. One iron rod has the thickness and density of two modern ones. It's also more compact than modern ones, so smaller prey get in! The entire iron fence is more than one meter long, slightly higher than the length, and has a semicircular shape. Xiao Ming moved the iron fence to the side of the stone platform, "You hit it, try it."

Bujia gave a punch, and didn't use too much force, for fear of smashing it. But when he punched it down, the iron fence didn't have any effect at all. He was surprised at this moment. He had fantasized about the fence when he heard Xiao Ming's description, but he didn't know it was so strong. Now raised his fist high——

"Wait a minute!" Fuck it, you don't want Bujia to get hurt! Gao Ming saw that Bujia was going head-to-head with his fists, this fist was going down and preparing to test the fence! Quickly searching for a wooden stick, "Smash it with this."

Bujia took the wooden stick and pushed down with all his strength. The thick wooden stick broke, but the iron fence was still intact without any impact.

"Brother Ming, this fence is so strong!" Landa face was full of shock.

XIao Ming is very happy, finally able to help the two brothers. At the beginning, Bujia took care of him. As he grows stronger, he also hopes to take care of the two brothers. "We'll fix the door after the card slot is done. I'll start building the iron gate tomorrow. It's not that the iron railings are all iron..."

Xiao Ming lay on the bed that night and continued to forge until he fell asleep.

The next day, it was raining outside the cave, and Xiao Ming was cooking bacon and black fruit soup in the cave, and the three of them ate it warm. Bujia looked at the dark clouds outside the sky, and said, "It will be clear in the afternoon."

"In this case, don't go out in the rain, hunt in the afternoon, and forget the card slot in the morning." Xiao Ming helped Bujia remove the stone, looked at The two brothers  who have worked for the past few days, and the slots on both sides are almost done, only the top of the head is left. Bujia is tall, and usually bends down when entering, but the  inside of the cave is very tall and spacious.

Bujia nodded. He saw that the iron fence was strong yesterday, and he wanted to put it up as soon as possible. He was not worried about what food to eat. Their meat was much more than before, but the number of people was less than before. Next security question.

Landa has recently started to grow taller. When XIao Ming first arrived, Landa was half a head smaller than him, and his whole body was very nice, with the necessary amount of flesh. Since moving to this cave, the three meals a day have stabilized, and his stature has also started to grow. Xiao Ming will make some bone soup every other day after seeing him, and the three of them will drink it, thinking that maybe he can have a developement too. The second development of growing taller, after all, he isshorter than Bujia, so it is not easy to be on top!

The two brothers continued to chisel with a hammer, but the top was not easy to chisel, and the small particles of the falling stones easily got into the hair and even got into the eyes. Give me the hammer.

"Landa, give me the hammer!" Xiao Ming pretended to be angry, he should be able to coax Landa into giving him the hammer by following Bujia's example.

Landa swung the hammer without even looking at Xiao Ming, "Brother Xiao Ming I want to eat a lot of meat at noon!"

Okay! He might as well be a cook for lunch!