chapter 18 Xiao Ming used to have two men who fell in love with each other!

It took four days to get from the red stone field to the mountain by the sea, but this time they only need to go directly through the forest and reach the edge of the red stone field. This calculation can save a day and a half. Bujia has a good sense of direction. These days, he took Gao Ming and Landa to run all over the mountain. Standing on the top of the mountain, he could vaguely see the highest stone mountain in the red stone field.

Standing on the top of the mountain, Bujia pointed to another nearby peak, and said affirmatively, "We can reach the Redstone Land by climbing over these two mountains in succession."

"No need to go through the forest?" .

Bujia nodded, "The forest is too far to detour." Holding a sharp bone knife in his hand, "I can find something to eat on the way back." The

two of them set out on the road, and Bujia carried an iron kettle on his waist, which was boiled cold. The salt has been used up, and if there is no water source for the two of them on the road, they don't need to detour to find a water source, just take a couple of sips to save time. Gao Ming made his autumn clothes into the shape of a diagonal schoolbag. The straps connected at both ends were made of baa-baa thongs, which contained their big leather, roasted bacon wrapped in big leaves, four baked potatoes, some Sun-dried sweet fruit slices are crisp and sweet, and can be used as snacks on the road to grind your teeth.

It has been almost a month since Gao Ming came to this world, he walks or runs every day, thinking of ways to make ends meet. In the past half a month, the body that was originally white and fat and weak has lost a lot of weight. The chin has grown, the eyebrows and eyes look more three-dimensional, and the skin is slightly darker, but it is also much healthier and more manly. Staring at the figure of Bujia wielding the knife in front of him, Gao Ming, who had been seriously thinking about the plan when he came back, began to think about it again, um, Bujia's waist is so strong, his kidneys must be very good, and Bujia's legs are thick It's strong again, and I can hug it and do it... No! Gao Ming found out that he was obsessed with Bujia now, and always liked to fantasize about Bujia as above, which was wrong. It's also very cool to have Buga's two strong thighs wrapped around his waist!

Bujia, who was walking in front, held a bone knife in his hand and chopped the tall weeds on both sides, so that Gao Ming behind him could walk better. It was impossible to imagine that Gao Ming had been fucked several times in his head.

The temperature in autumn at this time varies from day to day. It's not long after summer, and you can already see yellow leaves, and I don't know how to structure them.

Tear!

Gao Ming cursed in his heart, damn it, his only shame underwear is finally scrapped today! He stretched out his hand to push away the branch that was hooking his underwear, and there happened to be a hole in his thigh. The white thigh was shaking, and the guy inside was also wandering as he walked.

Bu Jia stared at the hole in Gao Ming's underwear, carefully studying the contents inside.

As soon as Gao Ming looked up, he saw Bu Jia's eyes looking a little bit wrong, he laughed a few times, clutching his thighs, and then thought it was wrong, it was all men, and he wanted to seduce Bu Jia! Putting down his hands again, he pretended to have nothing to do and said, "Are you going to have lunch?"

Bujia shook his head, turned his head with a little bit of regret, and opened the way ahead, but he swung the bone knife more frequently.

Gao Ming blocked the hole in his underpants with his messenger bag, at least he didn't get caught in the wind. It seemed that when he went back to Landa's tanned tiger skin, he would be able to wear it. He was more and more like the people here.