Chapter 13 Xiao Ming came home with his back to the mountains and the sea!

"Sea!" Landa exclaimed, and then imitated Bujia's appearance, lying on the ground, there was a faint sound, but he couldn't hear it. Gao Ming was 70% certain in his heart, as soon as he thought of the sea, there would be salt, and where there was salt, there would be a lot of delicious food, his mouth became dry immediately, he licked

his lips, and said impatiently: "Let's go!"

Facing the unknown, he was vigilant in his heart, and his face was not as relaxed and cheerful as Gao Ming and Landa, and said, "Let's go!"

Gao Ming was concentrating on how to get salt, and he didn't see Bujia's slightly dignified face. Pulling the baa baa who is still resting, this baa baa can be raised for a few days, and when the salt is produced, it is also good to eat in roasting or shabu-shabu. Well, if the salt is found, there should be chili peppers...

Follow along As the river moved forward, the sound of waves hitting the shore became louder and louder. At this time, Gao Ming was very sure that they were almost reaching their destination. After walking for almost half an hour, the dense forest trees gradually thinned out, and the sea could already be seen vaguely.

Gao Ming took Baa Baa, turned his head to Bujia and grinned happily: "Bujia, the sea!" The

sea and sky are all blue, and there are bursts of waves in his ears, and the wind on his face has a salty taste. It was the first time for Landa and Bujia to see the sea, and even Gao Ming saw it for the second time. He is a man from the north, and he has seen it before when traveling, but the sea here is bigger and bluer, and the water is clear.

Gao Ming went out of the forest, took off his shoes, tied the shoelaces around his neck, and Bujia was carrying a bundle. Seeing Gao Ming's excited look, Landa was inexplicably infected, and rushed to the sea after Gao Ming.

It was the time when the sun was fierce, and the sand on the beach burned his feet. Gao Ming ran while jumping. Landa seemed not to feel the heat. He only felt that the endless sea in front of him was intimidating but his heart was open. .

The waves beat on the feet, which was cool, and Landa had never experienced such an experience. This is different from being by the river. He can't tell the specifics, but he just feels very happy and refreshed in his heart.

Gao Ming tied Baa Baa to the rock, ran over and took Bujia's hand, and said with a smile, "Bujia, come here!" Seeing that Landa had already gone into the sea, he quickly reminded him: "Landa, don't go there. It's dangerous to walk inside!"

Landa stopped and ran a few steps towards the beach, showing her small canine teeth and crooked eyes.

When the magnificence of the sea appeared in Buga's eyes, Buga was stunned. He had never seen such a scene, wide and endless, and even his heart seemed to relax.

It was rare for the three of them to forget the existence of danger for a moment, and they were playing on the beach. Bujia also showed a smile on his always serious face.

After playing around for a while, the serious Buga began to inspect the terrain. On the back was the forest they walked through. The river split into two streams, one flowed into the sea, and the other flowed to the left. Originally, Gao Ming had a good idea to live directly by the sea, but there are wolves and large prey in the forest behind him, and there is no house by the sea, so he can only find a cave in the nearby mountains to live in. Maybe in the future, if conditions permit, he can directly build a vacation by the sea What about the cabin...

Gao Ming stroked his chin thinking beautifully, specifically, he had already thought of playing field battles with Bujia at the seaside...

Bujia didn't even know that he had become the number one male in Gao Ming's mind, after observing the terrain seriously , Pointing to the high mountain on the left, "Let's go there!" The small mountain on the right will take at least more than a day to walk, and the mountain is bare.