Chapter 39 Xiaoming Landa Is This Cultivating A Daughter-in-Law For Himself! ?

Gao Ming was carrying seven or eight skins, and the remaining ones on the ground were either burnt skins or large messy holes. It was difficult to peel, and the bloody smell had dissipated here, so we couldn't stay here and peel them slowly. Fortunately, seven or eight intact skins were enough. used. Landa held the torch in one hand, watching Gao Ming take the initiative to share three of them. These wolves are all grown-up giant wolves. One piece of skin is quite big, and seven or eight pieces add up to a lot of weight.

The smell of blood is too strong here, and prey that eat carrion may come at any time. Bujia is responsible for vigilance and defense, so naturally he can't occupy it with both hands. Fortunately, it is not heavy for Gao Ming and Landa to hold it separately.

"Sado, let's go!" Buga calmly said.

Sado glanced at the breathless mountain, and Gao Ming immediately understood that Sado absolutely didn't want Shan's body to be eaten by wild animals, but it would be troublesome to carry it back and bury it. After winking at Bujia, the tacit understanding between the two has grown longer these days. Sure enough, Bujia understood, frowned, and said: "Sado, you carry the mountain on your back first, and leave here first.

" Mountain.

Bujia was in the lead, Sado was in the rear, and Gao Ming and Landa were in the middle with leather bags in their arms. They slowed down when they reached the beach. Gao Ming walked quickly to Bu Jia, and asked in a low voice, "How to deal with the corpse here?

" Knowing that Gao Ming is different from them.

Gao Ming glanced at Sado, the eyes of such a strong rough man were reddish, Landa probably looked pitiful, and whispered to the side, not knowing what to say. "That's the case with Saduo!"

"The situation is not urgent, so I buried it on the spot," Buga said. He looked indifferently in the direction of the forest.

Gao Ming understood for a moment that Bujia must have thought of his Eminem, and it is estimated that Eminem was buried in that direction. For a moment, he didn't know what to say, so he said, "I, I'm going to dig a hole."

Bujia suddenly smiled and kissed Gao Ming.

"You, you!" Gao Ming turned his head to look at Landa and Sado, and seeing that they were not looking, he whispered, "Forget it this time." He thought his wife's smile is so damn pretty!

The sand is soft, and the surface is covered with snow and frozen, but the bottom is dry. Finding a remote corner, Gao Ming pointed to the place and asked Sado, "Is it okay here?"

Sado nodded with red eyes, and said, "I just don't want the mountain to be eaten by wolves." He gritted his teeth.

After deciding on the location, Gao Ming saw Sado kneeling on the beach and digging with his hands just as he was about to dig with his short sword. Sure enough, when he turned his head, he saw Landa's eyes were slightly red, holding a dagger, kneeling beside Saduo, whispering, "I'll help you." He started planing with the dagger.

Gao Ming knows how much Landa loves his orchid, and usually wants to sleep with it in his arms. If Bu Jia didn't stop him with a black face, this guy really planned to sleep with the orchid. At this moment, he doesn't feel sorry for Lanhua at all, and digs the hole with a short sword harder than anyone else.

"Sado!" Gao Ming handed his dagger to Sado, "Use this to dig." Otherwise, dig with your hands until the year of the monkey.

Sado's eyes were shocked, his hands trembling while holding the black and red thing, his mouth moved, and he lowered his head and began to plan. He didn't know what it was, but he had never seen such a sharp thing in his life, so it must be very precious.

Gao Ming saw that Landa and Sado were just right, each at the end of each other. He used to seem crowded and unable to speak. Bujia held the knife to guard the surroundings, Gao Ming tidied up the leather and their rattan frame, and it took a while for the rattan frame to be covered with a layer of frost, and the leather was also hard.

The bunker was 30 centimeters deep, and Saduo put the frozen hard mountain into it with red eyes, and buried it with soil.

Landa patted Sado's bare shoulder, and whispered: "Don't be sad, we will be your family from now on." Gao Ming always talked about family, and Landa subtly felt that family members are closer than cave people, but Sado didn't know , Landa then added: "Closer than a caveman, family."

After the mountain was buried, Buga carried the rattan frame on his back. When Landa was about to carry it, Sado snatched it and whispered, "I'll do it." Like Buga just now, he circled his arms one by one, Back it up.

Landa and Gao Ming carried the leather bag, and the four walked back. Bujia leads the way, Gao Ming is in the back, and Sado's back is in front of him. The whole body is surrounded by a piece of dirty and thin leather around the waist, barefoot, feet are full of frostbite, arms and back are covered with bloody scars, a head of frizzy long hair and a big beard, Gao Ming looked at this Saduo inevitably felt a little sympathetic, but Saduo didn't seem to feel sorry for himself at all. Such a state made Gao Ming think of the past of the two brothers. Maybe every snow season, his family's Bujia was like this. The barren life was not enough to eat and wear, but he still had a strong attachment to life.

The sky was cloudy and gloomy, the sun hid early, and when it was about to arrive, it began to snow again, and the wind blew like a knife, cutting on people's skin. Gao Ming's arms were blue from the cold, and looking at Sado in front of him, his whole body was covered with layers of ice and snow.

The four of them quickened their pace, and when they arrived at the mouth of the cave, the wind was already strong, and the fire stick in Landa's hand suddenly went out. Gao Ming looked towards the direction of the sea, and could faintly hear the whistling of the sea. I went to the beach.

Sado stared at the shed close to the mountain wall, and said dryly, "I won't drag you down."

Landa's face was full of question marks, Gao Ming followed Sado, frowned and said, "You think we Live in a shed?" The

shed is well built, and Baa Baa is nestled inside, so you can't really see it from the outside. The iron gate at the entrance of the cave was closed, and Sado might not recognize the iron fence, thinking that the three of them lived in the shed.

Sure enough, Sado nodded. Gao Ming showed a dumbfounding expression, and Landa grinned with canine teeth, took Sado's hand, pointed to the iron gate and said, "We live here, the shed is for baa-baa.

" The iron gate went in first, followed by Gao Ming, it was really windy and it was too cold outside.

Sado was shocked, pointing at the dark red iron door, unable to speak, stammering: "What, what is this? It can move!" He stretched out his hand to touch it but was afraid it would break it.

Landa pulled Sado to close the iron gate with one hand, and he was not too cold, so he took Sado to play with the iron gate, and he was very active, "The one outside is called the iron fence, it needs to be opened, see if it is opened. The thick iron door inside is for pushing, try it, don't be afraid, it's strong and won't break!" Landa knocked hard to verify her words.

"Don't, don't knock, I believe, believe." Sado couldn't speak completely, stammered, looking at everything in the cave, he was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

Gao Ming threw the leather aside, and shouted with a smile: "Landa, you bring Sado to come in first, the wind is strong, you don't think it's cold!"

Landa bared her canine teeth, and pulled Sado. Saduo stood at the entrance of the cave and did not dare to come in. Landa tried his best and said, "Come in and enjoy the fire!" He turned around and closed the iron gate.

The light in the cave suddenly dimmed, and it was dark. Sado stood at the iron door with the same hands and feet, and suddenly there was a slight "cluster" sound in the dimly lit cave, and the light flickered in front of his eyes.

Buga held the lighted dry grass in one hand, and added fine firewood in the other, waiting for the flame to burn slowly.

Sado took a step back and bumped into the iron gate. After realizing it, he pointed to the fire and then to the wooden stick in Landa's hand, dumbfounded and speechless.

"This is the same one I took, it's called fire," Landa explained. Holding Sado's hand, he said patiently: "Come here first, don't be afraid."

For unknown things, Sado's performance is the performance of ordinary people in this world, and Buga and Landa brothers, one is curious and the other is calm. Be calm. When he first saw the fire, Landa wanted to ask Gao Ming why, but even though Bujia was overwhelmed in his heart, his face was as calm as ever.

Sado seemed to have not listened, nodded stupidly, and stammered: "Danger, danger! Wolf, kill wolf!"

Gao Ming understood, Sado definitely remembered the danger of fire when Landa used fire to burn wolves. He said to Landa: "Sado remembered how he looked when he burned the wolf, and said that it was dangerous, and you explained it to him." He found that Landa seemed to be very enthusiastic about this new friend, so he simply asked Landa to explain that he and Bu There is still work to be done, and the seafood in the rattan box should be handled as soon as possible.

Landa held Sado tightly, dragged him to the edge of the fire in a daze, and said, "Try it, it's warm, you won't die!"

Gao Ming smiled and walked to the edge of the stone table. When Da was concentrating on the study of fire, he quickly took out the deep pot, iron pan, kettle, and iron grid. These things will not be put into the alchemy in the future, at least until Saduo becomes his own.

Bujia spread the big leather for drying things on the ground, dumped all the seafood in a cane frame on the leather, and started to tidy up. Landa was originally teaching Sado, but when she saw this, she obediently sat on the stone bench to help clean up.

Sado was standing by the stone stove with a bit of indigestion, and Landa stood up and pulled Sado, pointed to a small stool, and said, "Sit down and help clean up. I won't let me teach you."

Gao Ming took a deep pot to beat the snow and came back. The wind outside strengthened again. Looking at the weather, Gao Ming estimated that it would snow again at night. Baa Baa in the shed was still alive, just huddled in a corner and looked pitiful. They walked all day, and this guy was so hungry all day except for the hot food in the morning. Let me boil the pot of hot water first.

The snow water rack is on the stove, and two newly made rattan boxes are used to put seafood. Gao Ming sat on a small stool, quickly picked out a half-iron pot of shrimp and two octopuses, and said, "Bujia, Landa, I'm Gao Ming." "You are also in our cave now, don't be afraid, just ask Landa if you don't understand anything."

Landa patted her chest, very happy.

Gao Ming didn't even know what happened to Landa, so he didn't care whether Landa was going to train Sado to be his wife! Immediately happy! Glancing at the leather on the side, Gao Ming said to the smiling Landa: "Your brother and Sado are enough here, you go get the leather, so that Sado has a vest and leather to use."

Sure enough, Landa came alive and rushed to deal with the leather.

Gao Ming originally thought about it as a joke, but he was a little scared seeing Landa like this. Could this guy really want to train Sado? But looking at Landa's heartless appearance, it doesn't look like a black-bellied person who thinks too much like this! Holding the pot, I planned to find time to ask for clarification.

Landa is not as complicated as Gao Ming thought. Seeing Sado like that is just thinking of his brother. His brother used to be like Sado during the snow season, standing in front of him and Eminem to protect them everywhere, especially Sado buried in the mountain. When the snow water boiled, it reminded Landa of the time when Eminem died...

There was snow water burning on the stove, and Gao Ming took the time to chop up the stored hay with a hatchet. In the card slot, the red eyes rushed over, took a hot mouthful and stuck out his tongue, bleating and looking lazily still. Gao Ming was amused when he saw it, this guy is really smart! Grass fell into the card slot by the way, three red eyes stuck in the card slot, bleating snorted, squeezed his head away, the three red eyes hid aside and did not make a sound, and went to drink water after bleating finished eating , the three of them buried their heads in hard work.

After sorting, the shrimps are the most, and the rattan frame is full. As for the octopus, crabs and red shells, a rattan frame is arranged. Bujia puts the rattan frame at the entrance of the cave, which is the coldest place in the whole cave.

Gao Ming decided to drink mushroom and shrimp soup with grilled octopus and leopard meat in the evening. A pot of shrimp was peeled and picked out. Pickled leopard meat, um, less chili, I guess it's better to lighten it up if I haven't eaten it before.

After Sado finished his work, he felt out of place. He watched everything in the cave silently. Finally, he plucked up the courage to walk up to Landa who was handling the leather, and whispered, "What am I going to do?"

Landa looked up, wanting to say No need, but seeing Sado's appearance, he suddenly understood a little bit, pointed to the wolf fur on the ground, and said with a smile: "Get the minced meat off first."

Googhoo.

Saduo covered his stomach, lowered his head and did not speak, his face hidden under the beard slowly turned red.

The cave was really quiet, Gao Ming Bugaranda even heard Sado's stomach growl, and was looking at Sado's appearance, the tall man huddled together, Gao Ming gestured for Landa to silence, and said naturally: "Landa baked a potato for brother Ming, he's starving to death!"

"Brother Ming?" Landa tilted his head. Then seeing Sado raised his head and tidied up his skin quickly, he suddenly seemed to understand, just like Sado was going to work just now. "Oh, I'm hungry too. Sado!" Landa bared her canine teeth and held Sado's hand, "I'll do it later, you bake potatoes for me first...