Chapter 128 Xiao Ming touches his chin hmm!

The sun was setting and the sky was full of red clouds, and two piles of fires were lit at the entrance of Buga Cave early, and the smell of barbecue wafted in the air. There was a wild boar on one pile of torches, and a whole bleating leg on the other. The sprinkled oil sizzled, the hunters couldn't help swallowing, and tried their best to move their eyes from the barbecue to the two people who were performing the ceremony facing the sunset. It is said that this is a marriage. After a man marries another man If you can't find a woman and have children, what's the point of getting married like this!

Landa Sado couldn't hear the hunter's regret, and he listened to Gao Ming's words with delight, no matter the disease, life or death, we should be together for a lifetime, and take care of each other...

Gao Ming glanced at Landa's overjoyed and silly look I just want to help my forehead, this guy usually looks very smart and clever! Why is he so stupid now, but Saduo next to him is much more decent, with a smile on his face and joy in his eyes, no matter how you look at it, it is so pleasing to the eye, and looking at Landa, he really wants to cover his eyes. Randa! ?

"Li Cheng, since a few days, Landa and Sado have officially become husband and wife, and they will never leave each other until life and death become the only one." Gao Ming winked at the smirking Landa, "Now we can exchange gifts. Landa hurriedly took the

tanned leather from the low table and handed it to Sado. Sado also exchanged the leather, and the two exchanged kisses with smiles.

Gao Ming saw it, and said to everyone with a smile: "Thank you for participating in Landa and Sado's wedding, and witnessing that Landa and Sado have become each other's only. We have prepared barbecue and vegetable pancake bone soup, and everyone can start."

Smell The hunters, who were smelling the aroma, couldn't take it anymore. They took away the bone knives on their waists and began to cut the meat. They just squeezed the meat slices and put them in their mouths without fear of burning them. As soon as they ate it, they called it delicious. The women The old people gathered around the table to drink soup and eat stewed goo-goo. Gao Ming didn't put chili, so the goo-goo was stewed with wild vegetables and garlic. The taste was not as good as stewed with chestnuts and potatoes, but it was delicious for cavemen who had no condiments.

Nearly 200 people huddled together at the entrance of the cave, burning a bonfire and holding a bamboo tube, a string of meat slices stuck on the tip of a bone knife, let alone a big mouthful of bone soup, it was really delicious!

The round table made by Xiaobao was moved out, and the ones made by Gao Ming were moved out first, and the ones made by Gao Ming were moved out first, and the wooden boards propped up by crystal bricks could also be used as tables, but the hunters ate around the fire With barbecue, women and children prefer to eat stews and pancakes, and it was very lively for a while.

I heard from others that the newly moved Dong people are very special. There are delicious food that I have never eaten before, as well as strong dark red doors, and shiny and beautiful bricks... Most of the cave people are not unbelievers but imaginations. Come on, the food is delicious as long as it can fill the stomach. How can there be any iron gates that can resist the swarms of prey? Not to mention how can something shiny be strong? Now when I come here, I can see that the food tastes very fragrant. It is obviously barbecued meat, but the roasted ones are so delicious, and there is also the shiny brick. He sneakily punched it just now, and his hand hurts, but there is nothing wrong with the brick. Then Not to mention the iron gate...

But all hunters with a quick mind see the hope of life. If such a strong gate can be installed at the entrance of their cave, they will not be afraid of the wind and snow pouring in to freeze people to death during the snow season, and children and women in the cave will not be afraid of prey Attack, such a good thing must be very precious, if it can be exchanged, he is willing to exchange it with the thickest and softest leather...