Chapter 194 Extra Story Two

Unknowingly, Kara has graduated for several years. Many of the friends who study and play together have already married. The efficient ones have grown to be as tall as Kara.

... This is really a sad (happy to hear) sad (happy to see) story.

Looking at the chunky boy in the bronze mirror, Kara bared her teeth, and the reflection in the bronze mirror also bared her teeth. After neatly arranging her beautiful clothes, and looking at her transformed black hair with satisfaction, Kara walked out of her bedroom with a fat belly.

On a rare weekend, Kara plans to take a stroll out to eat something good.

It's not that the food in the palace is not good, no matter how delicious it is, after eating for a long time, I want to change the taste.

After Kara became a clerk through the back door, he worked for several years. Let alone how he did, the salary of this job is really not low. Kara lived in the palace with her parents, and she didn't have to pay for food and lodging at all. The little guy saved some private money.

When Kara was studying, Wu Nuo gave him very little pocket money, and if he wanted extra pocket money, he had to behave himself. I don't know whether it's because of this kind of education, or because of nature, Kara has a very persistent love for the shiny long river coins.

Making money has become one of Kara's biggest hobbies outside of work.

And Kara's other hobby is jam.

After Kara saved some wages, she immediately asked her father for some money. With the money, she opened a small workshop and hired some slaves to make jam.

When Kara made this decision at the beginning, he actually had a lot of selfishness in mind. He had no intention of selling these jams when he asked someone to produce them. As a result, after the jam was produced, Kara found that she couldn't finish it no matter how much she ate, so she reluctantly took out a little bit and sold it in the city.

Kara has been obsessed with jams since she was a child, and he doesn't like ordinary jams at all. Kara planned to build this small workshop, originally to make jam for himself, so naturally, he should give priority to satisfying his requirements and preferences in terms of taste. The jam that Cara, who has a mouth full, has eaten so much and still finds it delicious, is naturally a rare delicacy for others.

After the jam was launched, it was immediately liked and sought after by many people, especially the young ones. It didn't take long for the small workshop's jam to become popular throughout Changhe City. Faced with the shiny Changhe coins, Kara almost had tears in her eyes and reluctantly gave up, selling jar after jar of sweet and sour jam.

Today, the jam produced in Kara's small workshop has become one of the most famous hot-selling products in Changhe City. It is not only sold in major counties in China, but also exported to foreign countries. It has really earned Kara a lot of Changhe coins.

Kara's mental maturity is much slower than that of his peers, but this does not hinder his business acumen and vision.

After the jam market opened, Kara quickly expanded the scale of the workshop and began to produce some small snacks that can last for a long time. Kara pays great attention to the taste of snacks. The snacks produced by his workshop are much tastier than similar products. At the same price, Kara's business is not very good.

In order for the workshop to have a stable source of raw materials, Kara used the money she earned to buy a large number of fertile pastures or orchards. A few years ago, Kara not only invested all her private money, but also borrowed a lot from her father and father. In the most difficult time, as a clerk, he almost passed the monthly salary in his hands, and it was gone before it was warmed up. After finally getting through those two or three years, the fertile fields, pastures, and orchards that Kara bought began to pay back their capital one after another, and the snacks in the workshop were completely sold. Only then did Kara slowly pay off the money owed to her father, and her money gradually became more prosperous. .