Chapter 97 The price of Xiao Ming's growth is injury and love!

Gao Ming was thinking of names while cooking, while Xiao He was adding firewood and laughing, Gao Ming waved the spatula, and said with a smile, "What are you laughing at?

" With a mischievous smile on his head, "Brother Xiao Ming, what's the name of the eldest and second child?"

"Brother Lin's son will of course have the surname of Brother Lin." The name is chosen according to the region, such as Dashi Linzi. Although this is a matriarchal society, the child is not born with the father's surname, but Qi and Linzi are married, and the child born at the risk of his life is finally let him choose the name. , he naturally thought of something to make the couple happy.

Lin Zi was coaxing the child, and when he heard it, he asked curiously, "What is my surname?

" Just call it Lin, so that others will know that this is your child." Gao Ming glanced at Qi, the child who risked his life can be named after Qi. Immediately added: "It's fine if you follow Sister Qi's surname, but it's a bit too girly for a boy to be named Qi..."

Lin Zi's eyes flashed with joy, and he said: "We never used this name before, Xiao Ming must be yours. Do you have the habit of hole?"

"That's right." Gao Ming pointed to his nose and said with a smile, "My name is Gao Ming, and my father's name is Gao Changbao." It doesn't matter anymore, is it possible to go back and take revenge when you are angry?

Lin Zi nodded, looked at Qi who was smiling on the bed, and discussed with Gao Ming: "Can Xiaoming's eldest brother be named after Qi?"

Qi's eyes were moist, she opened her mouth, and said with a smile: "Our children are like Qi. Anyone with a surname is fine, just take your surname, I hope they grow up to be good hunters like you."

"The eldest is called Lin An, and the second is called Lin Le." Gao Ming handed the spatula to Xiaohe and walked to the baby. On the bed, looking at the sweet and thin body of the second child, he said in a low voice: "The boss will be safe and sound for a lifetime, and the second child will be happy for a lifetime."

Qi put the name in her mouth and read it carefully twice, with a gleam in her eyes, she said with a smile: "This name is good! It's called Lin An Lin Le."

Lin Zi was also happy, and hugged Lin An to Qi's side, lips With a smile on his corner, he coaxed: "Lin An, Lin An, this is your mother."

Gao Ming lightly touched Xiao Le's face, the little guy's complexion had never been as rosy as Xiao An's, and now his parents only focused on Xiao An Gao Ming has lived for so long, and this world is the existence of the weak and the strong. Gao Ming knows that Xiao Le is weak and may not grow up in this world. Everyone loves the strong, including Lin Zi, who is his father. If there was only Xiao Le alone, maybe Lin Zi and Qi would not be so biased, but Xiao Le and Xiao An are both born to Qi and Lin Zi, so it is inevitable that they will be biased.

As if feeling warm, the little guy rubbed his head against Gao Ming's palm, and Gao Ming's heart felt soft. It's not that he's selfish, seeing Xiao Le's situation reminds him of him when he was a child, when he was young, his father didn't love his mother or his mother, and all the halo in the family was given to his cousin. It's not that he wasn't jealous when he was a child, and even had some dark thoughts.

"Xiao Le, you must grow up healthy." Gao Ming kissed Xiao Le's head.

The name Xiaoleyi is because I sincerely hope that the little guy will not be like him, who in modern times only cares about jealousy and was not happy at all when he was a child. The second is to miss the warmth in the master's house!