Chapter 186 Conditions

After receiving the call for help from the Xigu Tribe, Yi Hubai waited two days in a leisurely manner before giving a reply.

It is possible to send troops to help them, but it is not free. The valley tribe needs to be responsible for the food of the soldiers during the dispatch. Not only must they be full, but they must also be eaten well. If there are casualties on the battlefield, they have to pay three times the pension standard of Changhe City. In the end, they send troops to help deal with the Moye tribe, which is bound to destroy the friendship between the Moye tribe and them. The Moye tribe is their big business. The resulting transaction loss has to be attributed to the Valley Tribe.

Adding up all kinds of things, the envoys sent by the Xigu Tribe are not good at counting. After hearing this long list of requests, they know that they simply cannot afford to pay so much money.

To put it bluntly, the Changhe tribe just didn't want to go into this muddy water.

The fighters of the Moye tribe are fierce, but the valley tribe is superior in that they have more people. In addition to the soldiers several times that of Moye, a large number of slaves have become cannon fodder on the battlefield, so as to temporarily block the offensive of Moye. There was a short period of stalemate, but everyone knew that the slaves were not in a steady stream. Once the cannon fodder was emptied, the valley tribe would not be far from failure.

Long River City is the only chance for the valley tribe to come back.

Now even this slim chance is about to be shattered. Just when the envoys of the Xigu tribe were about to leave in disgrace, the Moye tribe actually sent someone to lobby Yihubai.

Is this worth it? !

When the enemies met, the Xigu tribe's eyes were red with hatred, and they wished they could pounce on them and devour the Moye tribe alive in minutes.

Fortunately, Yihubai was very 'just' and did not favor the Moye tribe, and proposed the same conditions for sending troops. Although the Moye envoys did not immediately agree, they did not continue to argue with Yihubai, and returned to Moye on the same day Returned.

Anyone with eyes can see that the Moye tribe is likely to agree to the conditions of Changhe City.

If Changhe City helps Moye to send troops, the Xigu tribe will be attacked...

There are only two words in the minds of the Xigu envoys: it's over.

You must tell the leader about this as soon as possible!

The envoys of the valley walked forward, and Wing Tiger Bai began to deploy troops on the back, recalling all the soldiers stationed in the surrounding towns to Changhe City, and then personally led these soldiers to Changhe City in the name of protecting the border town. Stationed at the edge of the black forest bordering the valley tribe, the atmosphere on the front line suddenly became more tense.

When fighting against the Moye tribe, the Xigu tribe still had a numerical advantage, but compared with the Changhe tribe's army, the slight advantage of the Xigu tribe disappeared.

Wolves in front and tigers in the back, Changhe City's Pterosaur Legion would fly over the valley tribes at low altitude from time to time, and do a few laps on the battlefield.

The morale of the Xigu tribe, which had already been slackened, lost even the last fighting spirit.

In the rear, a large number of residents in the tribe who didn't know the truth saw the terrifying pterodactyl army, and they were in panic all day long, and their hearts were scattered.