Chapter 12 Xiao Ming and Baa Baa Go Around, Circle, Circle!

This big tree is straight and tall. Gao Ming sat on the branch and dared not look down. Not to mention the darkness underneath. After the wolves last night, he is really not in a good mood to sleep in the wild. There are not many mosquitoes on the tree. But there were so many small bugs, and Gao Ming didn't dare to light a fire, for fear of attracting prey, so he had to fight hard.

The three huddled together on the branch of the tree, next to each other. Landa hugged the tree trunk not knowing what to think, Gao Ming sat in the middle, and Bujia was next to Gao Ming. The three of them were tired all night and day, and now it was just dark and no one wanted to talk. , silently nourishing the spirit.

"Landa, go to sleep!" Gao Ming took out his coat, "Landa, put your inner arm in." He handed the other sleeve to Buga, "The outer arm, so that the clothes can't fall off. Three people can cover it."

However, Gao Ming in the middle seemed to be crowded when the two of them tugged. Landa hugged the branch, and Bujia was close to Gao Ming. Gao Ming moved his butt slightly without any trace, touching Bujia's chest a little, and accidentally put his hand on Bujia's crotch, trying to test it.

Bu Jia moved his body a little, Gao Ming didn't seem to notice, and whispered, "Bu Jia, go to bed first if you're sleepy, you watch the second half of the night, I'll watch the first half of the night."

"Gao Ming..." Bu Jia frowned slightly , Looking at Gao Ming's bright and simple eyes, "It's nothing."

Gao Ming smiled in his heart, Bujia is really honest and cute! The temperature under the hands slowly rose, and the hand began to harden. Gao Ming knew how to measure it, and it would be bad if it passed. Everything should be done step by step, as long as Bujia doesn't feel disgusted. Thinking of the bright future, he slipped his hand casually, and said with a caring smile, "Go to sleep quickly, Bujia!"

Without the cover of his hair and beard, the stars and stars shone on Bujia's face, making him inexplicably redder a lot.

"Oh." Bujia nodded, and wanted to move to one side, but there was not enough coat and the space was narrow, so he had to stick close to Gao Ming.

Buja and Landa slowly fell into the dream, Gao Ming met him, closed his eyes and relaxed himself slowly, his consciousness entered the "alchemy", and the iron tablet was smelted into a palm-sized iron block, lying quietly . Gao Ming scanned the inventory and found that there were still twelve pieces of iron ore, thinking that if he could smelt two pieces today, he might be able to forge an iron knife tomorrow or the day after tomorrow...

There was nothing else in the woods except the chirping of birds and the sound of the wind. Gao Ming calmed down for a while, and slowly melted into the smelting technique. Until midnight, he finally succeeded in smelting a large piece of iron ore into iron. The time is faster than last time, not to mention, it seems that the density and purity are a little higher, and Gao Ming is even more convinced that he will be able to go from zero to full level.

One piece of iron is the size of a baby's palm, and it can be made slightly larger by refining it just now. Gao Ming changed his mind, and just about to use his mental power to forge iron, he felt a change in the breathing of Bujia around him. He quickly opened his eyes and saw Bujia slowly waking up.

"You are more effective than an alarm clock!" After agreeing that the first half of the night will be the first half of the night, Gao Ming looked at Bujia who had alert eyes, "Have you ever had a solid sleep without peace of mind!?"

"Solid sleep?" Gao Ming looked around the forest secretly, and felt relieved when he saw that there was no problem, "Go to sleep."

Gao Ming yawned, forgetting about the feeling of being at ease just now, and slowly fell asleep leaning on Bujia . Landa had already woken up, and whispered: "Brother, you are sleeping for a while, I will guard." The