Chapter 84 Xiao Ming, I can't stop the surge in my heart, what should I do! !

Gao Ming clenched the bow and arrow in his hand, asked Landa beside him, and said, "Are there soon?"

Landa nodded, Gao Ming hesitated for a few seconds, and finally gave up the idea of ​​finding a tree as a sniper. It has the effect of piercing Yang in ten steps with a hundred shots and a hundred hits. The second is that he climbed up a tree, in case he was found out, people originally thought of exchanging honesty, but when they saw his appearance, they would not fight? ! It's better to just wait and see.

This mountain forest is already far away from their cave entrance, the trees are very lush, Gao Ming looked up at the sky, but he couldn't see the time period, the scorching sun was filtered by the shade of the trees, and he felt no heat but warmth when it fell on his body meaning.

With a gesture from Bujia, all the staff behind him immediately went on alert, and Lin Zi blocked Qi behind him with a big knife in his hand.

Gao Ming squinted his eyes slightly, and saw the bushes flickering in the distance, and when he got closer, he could see the high and low heads clearly, up and down as they walked, and slowly appeared in front of them.

This bearded man is Zhengmao that Buga mentioned! Gao Ming secretly looked at the strength of the Zhengmao Cave Clan. There were seven people in total, and besides the leader Zhengmao, there were four hunters with bone knives in their hands. The leather only covered the lower body, so they couldn't see clearly. The eyes are exceptionally bright, and they are all good hunters at first glance. The remaining two are women. One is taller and the other is short. This kind of deliberate practice has come out, and it looks like a long-term hard worker, very capable.

Seeing the torch in Saduo's hand, Zhengmao's eyes lit up, and he said in a deep voice, "This is fire.

" Fruits."

With a wave of Zhengmao's hand, two men with leather bags on their backs stepped forward and opened the big bag-like leather bag, inside was a pile of red fruits with a shiny green surface. Gao Ming saw it, and secretly swallowed his saliva, this is the little watermelon! Landa had never eaten it before, and kept staring at the ground, wanting to know what the watermelon that Gao Ming was boasting about looked like!

The atmosphere of confrontation and probing just now suddenly became a little subtle. Gao Ming's throat was itchy and he didn't dare to say anything. He gave Landa a look without any trace.

Bujia picked up a red fruit and handed it to Xiaohe. Xiaohe cut a hole with a knife, and the sweet breath came straight to the tip of his nose, his dimples revealed, and said, "This red fruit has a lot of water and good color.

" Fen Wenwen said: "These red fruits are all picked by the women in the cave in the high mountains. They are sweet and delicious."

"Sado, give the torch to Zhengmao." Bujia said. "This is fire. You need to burn it with branches to keep warm and barbecue."

Zhengmao held the torch carefully, and when he heard Bujia say this, he smiled and said, "You are a good hunter!" The

atmosphere suddenly became more gentle. Both parties were trying to test each other. Zhengmao picked the sweetest red fruit in exchange, and Bujia was also willing to show his favor and introduced the function of fire. Zhengmao naturally understood that the other Dongzu was not in danger, and vaguely felt that if the two The Dong people have been on good terms for a long time, and they are good to each other.

Landa had been yearning for the red fruits on the ground for a long time. Seeing that the Zhengmao Dong tribe was not in danger, she carried a bamboo basket and planned to pick up the red fruits one by one into the bamboo basket.