Chapter 30 Xiaoming Bujia really praised his IQ!

The fire was big, and the lime and mud scraped on the ground after eating had dried up, and the color was like the color of modern cement, dark gray. Gao Ming was startled. Could it be that he made cement? !

Gao Ming, who thought too much of the beauty, touched the ground with excitement. It was so hard that he couldn't pick it off with his hands. He touched the wooden stick next to him and smashed a corner fiercely. It was cracked and shattered. He said how could cement be easily made? But lime and mud are mixed together, and it is quite strong after drying. It can be used to build a house in the future. I am afraid that it will not be strong and there is molten iron...

Gao Ming rubbed his chin in a daze, and Landa called softly: " Brother Xiao Ming!?"

"Oh." Gao Ming came back to his senses, it was already late, and if he didn't work quickly, he would not be able to sleep well tonight. "Okay, make the bed together."

Buga is ready. The bed frame supporting the bed is made of mosaic structure. Two pieces of wood are stuck together stronger than nails. The shelf at the head of the bed was set up, and Gao Ming Haolanda was in charge of the shelf at the end of the bed. The bed was not like the modern ones. There was a wooden plank against the wall, and the wall was damp. Landa slept in it. Sometimes it was no wonder that it wasn't cold when he rolled up against the wall. Fifty centimeters of wooden boards were added, and the wooden boards were placed on the frame of the bed. Even if Landa was leaning against the wall, there was a wooden board between them, which was much better than nothing.

There are shelves at the head of the bed, at the end of the bed, and in the middle. The bed is really big, and the space in the middle may not be safe. They are not professional, they only want to be strong and practical. After tidying up in the stone basin, the lime mud in the stone basin has been used up, so Gao Ming poured some water to soak it, and then use the stone basin to dry sundries and soak feet.

After a brief tidying up, the cave is still quite messy. The key point is that the side of their bed is too tidy, and the stones on the side where the rattan frame is placed have been moved out. There are only stone slabs in a mess, and there are traces of lime mud on the ground. I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

After boiling a pot of hot water, Gao Ming washed the stone basin, twisted the handkerchief and handed it to Landa, "Wipe your face and hands, don't go to bed, and soak your feet later." Landa wiped the cloth and wiped it, and finally When it was Gao Ming's turn, the water had already turned into ashes. There was still half a pot in the iron pot, so there was no need to save it. He opened the iron door and poured it out. He poured water again, and he and Bu Jia wiped it again, and the two went to dig limestone. Scratching the floor again, no matter how dirty it is, it will be cleared after the second wash. Gao Ming put the stone basin by the bed, and the three of them sat by the bed, "Landa soak your feet."

"Brother Xiaoming, you and brother soak first." Landa yawned and tried to open his eyes wide.

"Don't talk nonsense, you're not sleepy! Hurry up, your brother and I will count on you to weave straw sandals tomorrow!" Gao Ming said.

When Gao Ming said that, just now Landa was so sleepy that she stared like a puppy, nodded watery, and said with canine teeth: "I will weave a lot of shoes tomorrow!" After speaking boldly, she put her feet into the basin.

The water temperature was quite high, and Landa, who had never soaked her feet before, screamed and screamed. Gao Ming and Bujia sat beside the bed and laughed.

After soaking the feet, there was nothing to wipe them off, "Leave it to dry, and then go to sleep after the water stops dripping." Gao Ming couldn't help feeling sorry for their shabby condition. But I don't know that in this world without fire, soaking feet is a luxury that can't be bought with money!

When it was Bujia's turn, Bujia wanted Gao Ming to soak first. Gao Ming muttered that Bujia was not a man, mother-in-law, but his whole face was smiling. Gao Ming had shoes, put them on after soaking his feet, added hot water to the water basin, and said with a smile, "Hurry up and soak, and you can sleep well after soaking."

Landa on the inside seemed to echo Gao Ming's words, purring started snoring.

Bujia had a lot of calluses on his feet, and it felt very comfortable to soak in hot water. Gao Ming saw his wife so comfortable, and he was quite beautiful in his heart. Even if he couldn't hunt, he could still take good care of his wife. The simple Bujia didn't know that Gao Ming cared about him, he just felt comfortable from the soles of his feet to his head.

"Rub it with your hands." Gao Ming pointed out aloud.

Bujia bent over and rubbed his feet. After washing his feet, he saw a layer of dead skin in the basin, and the water was also mixed.

Fortunately, he washed it first, otherwise he would have to change the water! Gao Ming pointed to the bed, "You don't have any shoes. After pouring out the water, you'll wash your feet for nothing. I'll go." With the footwashing water in hand, he opened the iron door and poured it out.

Next to the stone furnace, Gao Ming suppressed the fire, and buried the sparks in it, so that they can be blown away tomorrow.

Lying on the wooden bed, with three layers of leather underneath, although it is still pressed, it is obviously not cold, but the smell of lime is strong, and I fell asleep after smelling it.

The next day, it was still dark. Gao Ming was tired yesterday, and slept soundly. In the dream, someone caressed him, which was very comfortable. The thick palm with calluses went down from his chest. It felt so real. Gao Ming hummed softly twice.

Feeling the weight of the palm, which moved to his lower abdomen, Gao Ming snorted softly, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Bujia's face, which made him wake up immediately.

Landa on the other side of the bed turned over, Gao Ming was so frightened that he shut his mouth, not daring to breathe.

"What are you doing?" Gao Ming leaned close to Bujia's face and whispered, "Why are you touching me!" You teased him early in the morning, and when you do Bujia later, let's see how you tease him, hum!

Bujia raised his head and stared at Gao Ming, staring at Gao Ming with horror, suddenly his head flashed, thinking of his promise last night that he could masturbate today, he nodded immediately, and whispered: "Luo Lulu!" He was happy when Bujia said so It's too late! Immediately refreshed and energetic, one hand touched Bujia's firm chest covered with scars, and pretended to be careless, slipped over the peas on Bujia's chest. Seeing that Bujia didn't feel anything, could it be that he touched the posture? wrong?

Bu Jia followed suit, and slowly stretched out the hand that was originally on Gao Ming's chest to Gao Ming's chest, touching it lightly, and squeezed the bean on Gao Ming's chest with his rough fingers. Gao Ming's waist softened, and he fell on the bed, what the fuck, this state is wrong! He is not so sensitive! I didn't even feel it when I touched it before, but you, a worthless Buga, feel weak when you touch it! Gao Ming cursed in his heart that the two beans on his chest were out of tune! Bujia seemed to feel Gao Ming's sensitive zone, so he cleverly drew inferences from one instance, and touched all the way down, causing Gao Ming to lie on the bed and hum in a low voice.

My wife is so smart, it's really hard to manage! The corners of Gao Ming's eyes were secreting tears because of the numbness, so it's okay for us to rub each other like last time! If this continues, he is afraid that his status will be lost! But no matter how smart Buja is, he still doesn't know the correct entry posture. I really like my IQ! After Gao Ming figured it out, he just enjoyed Bujia's service as he should, and his wife shouldn't be too considerate!

Never thought that there would be such a day for Bujia to be fascinated by Gao Ming's appearance. The skin under his hands was smooth and firm, and the most important thing was that Xiao Ming's indescribable appearance made his heart itch.

Gao Ming was touched so that his entire back arched, his toes trembled slightly, tears fell on the leather, and he bit his lips tightly to prevent moans from coming out until the goods were delivered! When did Buga's craftsmanship get so good! Gao Ming gasped, sat up and saw Bu Jia's bright eyes staring at him firmly, he couldn't help trembling and said: "I, I'll help you!" He touched Bu Jia's lower abdomen with one hand.

In the morning, both of them were naked, Bujia was like a stick, it was late, Gao Ming was afraid that Landa would get up, so he had to speed up his technique, Bujia seemed not aware of Gao Ming's perfunctory, and kept staring at Gao Ming from the beginning to the end lip look.

The moment the ejaculation came out, Bujia suddenly pulled Gao Ming's arm, and bit Gao Ming's overly red lips.

The lips of the two were so close together, Gao Ming was in a daze for only a second, while Bu Jia was so cute, he couldn't kiss at all! He put his arms around Buga's neck, opened his mouth slightly, and licked Buga's lips with the tip of his tongue. Buga grabbed Gao Ming's tongue, and the two had a hot kiss.

Gao Ming pushed Bujia away, gasping for breath, damn it, can't you let me have a change of breath! Both of their faces were flushed, but Bujia's skin was not too dark, Gao Ming's was not, his mouth was red and swollen, his face was also red, and his eyes were foggy. To put it bluntly, both of them are rookies, but Gao Ming has theoretical guidance, and Bu Jia is a rookie among rookies.

The smell in the hole is too strong, the two of them haven't masturbated for a long time, and the smell is particularly strong once they release it. Bujia wanted to kiss again, but after Gao Ming pushed it away, he pointed to the gray spot on the skin, "Go and wash it first." Just now, they were emotional, and the two of them could feel it all over their bodies, not to mention the skin under their bodies.

The last time Gao Ming seriously pointed out that he couldn't do this in front of Landa, Bujia figured it out after thinking about it all night. Nodding, holding the leather bag, "Go to the river." The

battlefield is too big, and the inside of the cave can't be cleaned, so Gao Ming nodded helplessly, thinking that next time he might just stand up? !

Landa was exhausted last night, and after soaking her feet, she slept comfortably on the bed, and she hasn't woken up until now. Gao Ming lifted off the leather cover lightly, carried the bucket, and walked out of the hole barefoot side by side with Bujia.

Outside the sun slightly exposed half of his face, Gao Ming closed the iron fence from the outside, inserted the latch, and then went to the river with Bujia.

The river water in the morning was almost freezing to death, Gao Ming thought it was at least zero degrees. But the sticky body didn't feel good without washing, so he gritted his teeth and jumped into the river. The two of them kissed each other after washing. This time it was better, and he didn't blush or breathe. Gao Ming whispered: "Go back There is a job."

Bujia then stopped.

Gao Ming held the cleaned leather, and Bujia fetched a bucket of water, and when he walked back, his foot was muddy, go back and wash it!

Outside the entrance of the cave, big rocks were blocking the way, Baa-baa was lying under the tree, and the two cages were safe and sound. The iron gate can only be closed from the inside, and the iron fence can only be closed from the outside. Landa seemed to have woken up from the cold, sitting on the bed and wriggling her nose. When Gao Ming and Bu Jia came back, her eyes lit up, and she said, "Brother, Brother Xiaoming, you guys are still waiting for me again." Didn't you smell a smell?"

Gao Ming opened the fence, "There's no smell at all!" With the iron fence open, the smell in the cave was already very weak, and I don't know if Landa is a dog's nose, it's so strong .

"But obviously there is!" Landa tilted her head, wishing she could get on the bed, pointed to one piece, and said, "Brother Ming, come here and smell it, the smell is the strongest here."

Gao Ming was very embarrassed, and Landa was too curious, so After explaining it clearly, I was always thinking about it, but now I pretended to be enlightened, and said: "Oh, I smell it, your brother farted in the morning, so I opened the door to let the air out."

Landa stared at Bujia suspiciously, and Bujia's face was dark Nodding his head, he said harshly: "Get up quickly!"

Gao Ming held back his laughter, his intestines were almost knotted, what the hell, these two brothers!

With such an interruption, Gao Ming was in a particularly good mood throughout the morning. Yesterday, I promised Landa that I would eat well today. In the morning, I cooked fish soup, stewed potatoes, mushrooms, wild vegetables and bacon, without adding salt, and put chili directly. Stewed until the taste came out, and Landa was already drooling.

"It's not like I didn't eat yesterday!" Gao Ming teased.

Landa wiped the saliva around her mouth, and whispered: "The barbecue and water are not good."

Bujia tilted his ears and stared at Gao Ming. Gao Ming pretended not to know, and retorted: "I think your brother's roasted bacon It tastes good."

Landa curled her lips and remained silent. There was a smile in Bujia's eyes, Gao Ming bent over to scoop up the vegetables, his intestines almost died of laughter, why is Bujia so simple and easy to coax!

After eating, Gao Ming cleaned up. The sun began to heat up outside the cave, Gao Ming smiled and said, "It rained heavily yesterday, but today's temperature is higher than the previous few days!"

Bujia frowned, and said, "The snow season is coming."

Landa's eyes were also serious, My brother has experienced too much severe cold before, freezing to death and starving to death, being attacked by prey. Such things happen every year in the snow season. Even if the days are better now, there are still worries in my heart.

Gao Ming had never experienced it before, so he couldn't say anything. He adjusted his voice and said: "Since the snow season is coming, then clean up quickly!" Attracting the attention of the two brothers, Gao Ming arranged, "Today, Landa and I clean up the cave, paint the walls and pave the floor, Bujia you Build the stone shed first." After

making a decision, the three began to get busy. Yesterday all the stones were moved out, and the flagstones were also burned. Today, we only need to paint the walls and pave the floor. There is no need to brush and spread the firewood pile. The key is that they have too much firewood. One-third of the cave is full of firewood, and it is almost piled up to the top of the cave.

With a clear goal, Gao Ming made a basin of lime water, and he and Landa were busy painting the walls in the cave. Buga outside the cave is five meters away from the cave, and a shed is built against the mountain wall. Stones are ready-made, and lime mud is also available. In the morning, Gao Ming and Landa painted all the walls outside the firewood pile in the cave. The bacon was hung on the wooden rack first, and then hung up again after the walls were dry.

The two of them suffered from backaches, Gao Ming decided to have a simple lunch at noon, and to eat well in the evening, because he was too tired to bend over.

Grilled fish and potatoes at noon, had a quick meal, and paved the floor in the afternoon. Buga's stone shed has already been built, and only the roof remains.

"Cut small trees on the roof and set them up horizontally." He and Bujia have studied the shed. The door is opened towards the entrance of their cave. The stones only need to be surrounded by a circle, which is convenient and convenient. There is no need to make too much for animals. luxurious. "I also need to make a wooden gate like an iron fence. The wooden frames on both sides are fixed with lime mortar, and finally the fence is fastened with wire." Gao Ming guessed that these guys will not be raised soon, and he plans to slaughter a red-eyed rabbit tonight. .

Bujia nodded in agreement, Gao Ming blocked his eyes, the light was too strong, he really couldn't imagine how could it snow immediately when the temperature was so high?

The skins washed in the morning were placed on the branches outside, and the sun-dried chestnuts were also spread on the edge of the cave out of the way.

In the afternoon, lime plaster was laid on the ground, and the shed built by Bujia was healed, leaving only the wooden door. Gao Ming asked Landa to go into the cave to burn the stove. The fire would be hotter, and the ground would be dry. He chopped the wood himself, wrapped the wood with Bugatti wire, and when the door was finished, the sun was almost setting.

Gao Ming looked at the afterglow, the seaside was burning red, he had never seen such a scene, it seemed that the whole sea was red, at this moment he believed what Buga said was about to snow, this world was not the world he knew, Although it is very similar to the prehistory in the textbook, there are always some changes.

Leading Baa Baa into the shed, Gao Ming fed water and grabbed some green grass to feed. Cuckoo's cage was opened and kept with Baa-baa. As for the red eyes, forget it. I plan to kill one tonight and keep the rest.

Landa really, Gao Ming said that the fire was very hot, so this guy built two fires, one in the middle of the cave, and the other in the stone furnace. After Gao Ming and Bu Jia cleaned up the outside of the cave, they could feel the warmth standing at the entrance of the cave. Gao Ming couldn't help laughing and said, "Landa

is awesome!" The hot neck and forehead are covered with sweat, and the face is also dirty. Seeing Gao Ming praised him, he raised his eyes and showed his canine teeth and smiled.

Gao Ming took the dried leather into the hole, and Bujia held the big leather, which was wrapped with chestnuts, and put it on the tidied stone board, and the rattan frames were placed one by one.

"Let's go to the river to wash, sweating all over!" Gao Ming opened the bucket, there was still half of the bucket, so he didn't need to hit it when it was done. Look at another one, one of the fish in the bucket died, okay! Fish soup tonight! But there are not many fish, so take them out to change the water and catch some more!

Landa jumped up, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and shouted: "It's so hot! It's as hot as the sun at its maximum!"

Holding their 'towels', the three closed the door, and carried the fish bucket to the river. go. Today the temperature is high and the river water is not cold. After taking a combat bath, Landa caught the fish deftly with his hands and feet. Gao Ming and Bujia were nearby picking dead grass, weeds and vines. There are not many vines at home, so pick more when they come out. Point, baa baa and Gu Gu red eyes also need to be fed...

After picking the grass, the whole body was covered in ashes, so I simply washed it again, and then went to the cave with a full load of fish.

"Landa, drink fish soup and eat braised red eyes at night." Gao Ming deliberately teased Landa, and sure enough, he heard Landa swallowing, and couldn't help but smile at Bujia. They are also very happy.