Chapter 127 Xiaoming's wedding preparations eve!

After nearly a month of hustle and bustle, Bujia and the others finally got everything back together from nothing at the beginning. A small half-meter shed was also set up at the entrance of the toilet and kitchen outside the cave, so that it will not get wet when it rains in the future. A tall green bamboo shed is built between the kitchen and the toilet. The floor is covered with dark green non-slip floor tiles. Two crystal windows are wide open, and a protective fence is installed outside. The good sunlight at noon shines in. It is shining brightly, and most of the holes can be exposed to sunlight. The gate is open, the iron fence is not closed, the sun is paved with crystal bricks, the original yellowish crystal bricks are hit by the sun, not to mention very beautiful, people can be seen on the ground, facing the big iron gate. To the bottom of the cave is a spacious corridor, with three bedrooms on both sides. The doors and windows of the bedrooms are all made of green bamboo, which is very poetic. The middle of the aisle is about four meters long. In the middle is a square iron stove. The chimney goes straight to the outside of the hole. Inside the iron stove is a large round table with simple patterns carved on the legs and feet. Surrounding the round table are nine Backrest chair, the chair has no armrests, and the back of the chair is not carved, so it can be polished smooth and beautiful.

There is still a distance of about ten meters between the bedroom and the storage hole. The two places are empty and no toys have been built yet. Only some sundries and wooden shelves are placed on one side. In a blink of an eye, it was already mid-April, and life has entered a normal life. The cave is divided into two teams, hunting and guarding the house every day. The first team is Bujia Gaoming Xiaobao, and the other team is Linzi Dashilanda Sado. Qi and Xiaohe In charge of housework, sometimes Xiaohe pestered Dashi and wanted to go hunting, so Dashi drove Xiaohe to study. Xiaohe would be an adult in two or three years, and it was time to start studying.

This day it was the turn of Linzi Dashilanda Sado and the four to go out hunting. The weather was fine. There were people in the cave who did not close the iron fence during the day. Xiaohe sat under the shed at the entrance of the cave with a lot of wood at his feet. Xiaohe learned the craft along the way. Xiaobao pointed out one by one, and now every household in the cave has a bed but there is still very little furniture. Now Xiaobao uses the bedside table and two-door low wardrobe when he is free.

Gao Ming lay on the bamboo chair and played with Xiao Le in his arms. The little guy has been six months old and has a thin body, but he is very fair and beautiful. On the contrary, Xiao An in Qi's arms is like a little tiger, with thick arms like lotus roots and a belly The top is also fleshy. The little guy is able to understand flowers and plants at this time. Sometimes when he gets better, no matter who is holding something in his hand, he will grab it with the first hand. For this reason, Qi's hands and faces are full of nails. Yin, Gao Ming was not much better, so he immediately made a pair of small nail clippers, and cut them clean without fear of catching people.

"I'll eat it for you if I call you uncle!" Gao Ming put his arms around Xiao Le's back. Although the little guy is skinny, he has taken good care of himself. He can sit now but he can't sit for a long time and needs someone to support him. Play. The other hand is holding a small bowl, which contains stewed fish meat, this kind of silver-threaded fish specially caught by the small river, and the back of this kind of fish is shimmering with silver light, which is easy to catch. The fish is tender but has no small spines, only a large Thorn, after the two little guys can eat supplementary food, this kind of fish is basically one a day, the fish is not big, the size of the palm of an adult man, a flat fish is stewed, and the spines are removed. The two brothers are half of each other, but Xiao Le can't finish it. An is not enough to eat, and since then it has been divided between three and seven.