Chapter 44 Xiao Ming can only touch people he likes!

Opening her eyes in the morning, Landa stretched herself, feeling that she had slept soundly and comfortably. But why is the smell in the air so familiar? Sniffing with her nose, Landa smiled and said, "Brother, you're farting again!"

Buga, who was boiling water under the bed, turned his head, his eyes full of doubts.

"Don't deny it, I've already smelled it!" Landa sniffed vigorously, "Didn't you smell it?" The smell is so strong here.

Saduo leaned against the end of the bed, with a face full of embarrassment, pulled Landa's clothes, and whispered: "Landa is you!"

Gao Ming and Bu Jia had question marks in their eyes. Gao Ming had an injury on his body, Bu Jia said that he was right, he stood upright until it went down by himself, Gao Ming's hands that wanted to make trouble were tightly held by Bu Jia, the two of them slept obediently all night, and did nothing! But Landa said there was a smell...

Bujia walked a few steps and arrived at the bedside of Landa and Sado. There was a faint smell in the air, because it was covered by leather, the smell was very light. Gao Ming looked at Sado's nervous expression, with a look of 'I understand', and said with a smile, "Sado is dishonest!"

"So it's you, Sado!" Landa pointed at Sado's nose and snorted: "Forget it, I don't think you stink!" She moved her legs, planning to get out of bed, um, why are her legs sticky? Landa took off the leather cover and saw that there was white sticky between her legs, how strange!

Looking at Sado suspiciously, Landa asked, "Did you put Sado on it while I was asleep? What did you do? It smells so stinky!" The other three pairs of eyes couldn't speak.

"Sado! Landa is underage, you are..." Gao Ming didn't know if it was appropriate to say that, but Sado and Landa had only known each other not long ago! No matter how you think about it, it is impossible for Sado to have the consciousness of such an overlord fighting hard!

"It's Landa, he." Sado blushed, and said, "Landa, he can give birth to a child."

The anger in Buga's eyes finally subsided, the posture just now really looked like he was beating Sado.

Gao Ming coughed, it turned out that Landa had grown up! Walking to the bed, Gao Ming touched Landa's head, and explained: "Sado is right, you made this yourself, not Sado." Gao Ming couldn't stand Landa's innocent eyes, But his legs were wide open, and he stretched out his hand to cover Landa. Gao Ming continued: "Brother Xiao Ming asked you, did you dream of anything in bed last night? Did you feel very hot and there were girls?

" I thought about it for a while, and said carefully: "I was very hot at first, and I couldn't find any water. When I was about to die from the sun, someone pushed me, and I hugged an ice cube. It was too hot to hug me. No, it can only be comfortable by rubbing it."

Gao Ming glanced at the embarrassed 'ice cube', and pushed it up under the skin, it seemed that Saduo was also quite pitiful, letting Landa rub it all night. Buga's mind was full of his younger brother's words about being pushed and pushed...

"Ahem, it's like this." Gao Ming was really embarrassed to look directly into Landa's pure and curious eyes, but he couldn't make the same mistake again and again. , when a child grows up, he can't always be a stinky fart! Besides, I can't lie anymore. "You know that when a man and a woman do that kind of thing, the woman will have a

baby-" "Brother Ming, do you mean that the man should put the peeing place where the woman's peeing place is?" Landa tilted her head very Innocent.

Bujia looked at the hole pretendingly, and silently picked up the broom beside him to evacuate.

Gao Ming scolded disingenuously in his heart, he smiled, nodded awkwardly, and continued: "Children can't let women have children, right? Only when children grow up and have that white thing on your leg proves that you can let women have children Already ."

Landa looked at Gao Ming in a daze, shook his head and said, "Then why do I have this? Will I have it next time?"

"When you meet someone you like in the future, the place where you pee will harden , and then..." Gao Ming choked, and couldn't continue. Not to mention that Sado is still listening in. Damn, he is not a physiology teacher. He was still sneaky and afraid when he was the first time, I don't know what's wrong! Now that I am speaking euphemistically, Landa is ignorant, and he is embarrassed to speak bluntly. "...Let's put it this way! Come here to prove that you are not a child anymore. If you don't believe me, ask Sado!"

Sado was named, and he nodded quickly, indicating that he was correct.

"Look! This is a good thing, but you can't do this kind of thing too much. If you rub it often." Gao Ming pointed to the leather between Landa's legs, "or touch it with your hand, it will spit out nothing, time After a long time, your health will be bad."

Sado next to him hesitated to speak, Gao Ming looked at him and said, "What do you want to ask?"

"It's hard and uncomfortable, shouldn't it be allowed to go down by itself?" Sado seriously Said: "Can you still touch it with your hands?"

Gao Ming died. Suddenly remembered that when he and Bujia were not on good terms, at that time he seduced Bujia and he took the initiative to help Bujia. . Gao Ming, who wanted to understand, suddenly felt that he had talked too much, and nodded with an embarrassed smile, "It's okay to wait for it to go down by itself, and it's okay to touch it if you feel uncomfortable. It's up to you to choose. There is nothing to ask, right? Get up and clean up. ." Gao Ming tried his best to make his tone less deliberate.

"Brother Xiao Ming!" Landa looked at Gao Ming brightly, baring his teeth, and said with a smile: "The smell in the hole before was not my brother's fart at all, was it? Did you and your brother touch each other? It's like me Same as Sado!"

Landa waited intently for Gao Ming to give the answer, but she didn't see Sado sitting next to him with a particularly strange expression.

"Well, your brother and I like each other. It's normal to touch each other. Landa can do this to the person he likes!" Seeing that Landa still wanted to ask, Gao Ming quickly changed the subject and said, "Boil the water." Alright, wash it first, and wipe off any stains on the leather, otherwise what are you and Sado covering at night?"

"Oh, got it!" Landa uncovered the leather jacket, put on her vest, and stared at herself Looking at the leather skirt in her hand, in order not to get dirty, Landa decided to wear her bare legs until she wiped them clean.

Saduo looked away, some got on his leg, but he was embarrassed, took the leather skirt from one side and quickly put it on.

"Sado, wait a minute." Landa held Sado's arm, stared carefully at Sado's hard lower body, and said seriously: "Sado, your leg is stained with my whites, you have to wash it off, otherwise it will get dirty. Dirty."

Sado nodded awkwardly.

Gao Ming almost burst out laughing. Poured hot water into the iron basin, mixed it with cold water, wrung out a piece of broken leather, and handed it to Landa, "Wipe it first, and put on a leather skirt, or you'll catch a cold."

Landa wiped her legs obediently, staring at Sado's leg, looking at Gao Ming, "Sado also wipe it!"

"Come here." Gao Ming asked Landa to get off the bed, "I'll pour water for you, and you wring out the skin yourself." The water was poured on the leather, and there was The stone basin followed.

Landa wiped it twice before she wiped it clean thoroughly, and Sadow wrapped it in leather embarrassingly after wiping it twice. Gao Ming asked Sado to go out to pour water, and Landa wiped off the liquid on the bed with a leather leather leather, and the water was almost used up. Gao Ming added water and continued to cook.

Buga outside the cave had been cleaned, and the four of them waited for the second pot of hot water to boil, mixed it with cold water, washed their faces and rinsed their mouths.

Gao Ming chopped a piece of red-shelled meat with a hatchet, threw it into a bamboo tube, filled it with water, and roasted it on an iron grid. Red shells in a half-rattan frame can't look good in the air. Eat roasted chestnuts at noon, feed red eyes some red shell water in the morning, and roast them if they are still lively and jumping around at noon.

Grabbed a red eye and came into the hole, Gao Ming helped the red eye's leg with a cane, the little guy was very happy to see the warmth in the hole, and the water Gao Ming gave to the red shell was also very good. After feeding Red Eyes, Landa sat on the side and sewed Saduo's vest, checking the latest status of Red Eyes from time to time.

In the morning, boil last night's king's bone soup with water, and order bacon and potato diced bamboo shoots. Mushrooms and wild vegetables have been eaten, and there are not many bamboo shoots left. Gao Ming wants to wait for his back injury to collect together to dig bamboo shoots in two days. He can't eat meat all winter! After eating these days, although Gao Ming changed his style every day, it was always meat, and he missed rice and noodles very much.

Looking at the wolf meat on the shelf and the tiger meat in a rattan frame at the door, Gao Ming felt self-willed. They are simply too rich, but he couldn't be happy at all. Leopard meat gnawed all day, and finally finished it, and now there is so much meat, alas...

Gao Ming's back is injured, and he is not suitable for wearing a vest, for fear of rubbing the wound, Landa put a piece of leopard skin on the broken vest for him to mend. To make up for it, the overall effect is not to mention quite fashionable, but he can't wear it. I had no choice but to go out of the cave and circle around the stove so that it would be warmer.

Saduo is not very good at spicy food, so he probably hasn't accepted such a strong taste, so Gao Ming doesn't put chili in the pot every time. He purposely fried a piece of fat, poured the refined oil on the chili noodles, and the whole hole was very fragrant. Landa held the bamboo tube and looked at the red and oily chili inside, wishing to dig a bite and taste it. In this way, the meals can be separated. If you want to eat heavy, add more chili. If you can't accept chili, you can eat three delicacies. However, the leopard oil was fine when it was splashed with chili peppers, and it would condense when the temperature was cold, so it had to be placed at the bottom of the bowl to let the soup pour over it.

It is cold in winter, even if there is often a stove in the cave, it will not be too warm, not to mention that the iron door is sometimes opened a crack to let fresh air in to escape the smoke. Goosebumps on Gao Ming's arms as soon as the wind blew cold, he took the bowl and hurried to the side of the stove. The gap in the iron gate of the hole was facing the direction of the bacon on the wall, and a layer of frost would cover it after a while.

The hot soup on the stove was boiling, Gao Ming put down the vegetables and meat, stirred it, and when he looked up, he saw Bujia and Sado covered in snow coming in.

"Hurry up and enjoy the fire." Gao Ming said. He took the brush and swept the snow for Buga, Saduo stayed beside Landa, looked at Landa's dexterous hands, and smiled innocently, "Landa, what you did is so beautiful and amazing!

" Yes, smiled and said: "It will be fine in a while, you must be warm when you wear it." The

last time I rescued Saduo, I soaked three and left five of them on the wooden boards at the entrance of the cave. Yesterday there were two and one. Zhang Hupi, it's freezing hard now, but fortunately they have a lot of leather now, and when they're done, they can sew a curtain and hang it at the entrance of the cave with the remaining scraps of leather, so that even if the iron gate is opened and the iron fence is left, they can still avoid it. Take shelter from the wind, at least not blowing directly at people.

In the morning, the four of them drank soup and sweated warmly. Bujia was going out to wash with the pot, and Sado followed. Gao Ming hurriedly stopped him and said, "I just ate it. It's hot. Now I go out and get hot. I'll wash it later." The

cave is so boring, especially in the When their food was sufficient and their safety was ensured, except for washing and going to the toilet, they basically stayed in the cave and cooked. Full of warmth and lust, Dongli Lanta and Sado are here, and you can't have xxoo with Buga, so you can only find another place to pass the time.

Gao Ming thought about it all morning, he likes to play cards, but what to do with them? He is not very interested in playing mahjong, but he can make some girls' games, such as sandbags, but can you imagine four old men throwing sandbags in the cave to play? !

"Brother Ming!" Landa called out.

Gao Ming tilted his hand supporting his chin, came back to his senses, and asked: "What's the matter?"

"The red eyes are fine, I'm hungry, let's eat?" Landa is very fond of chestnuts.

Gao Ming glanced at the tied red eyes, he was indeed healthy and lively, no different from the morning. But I still don't worry, this is not the modern age, if it is poisoned, it can be sent to the hospital, if it is poisoned, it will only die, not to mention that the red shell has never been seen before, and it doesn't know what poison it is.

"Eat red-eyed stewed chestnuts for lunch. Don't worry about the red shells. I'm trying something else." Gao Ming looked around, "Where are your brother and Sado?" Where did it go.

"My brother said that it will get colder in a few days, so we need to get it out as soon as possible," Landa said.

"It's still cold!" Gao Ming scratched his furry head, which only grew a centimeter or two after so long. Thinking back to the time when I was bald, my brains could freeze, but now it's not too cold!

Landa nodded, "It will be the coldest snow season in a few days, and the prey will go crazy looking for food at this time-" With worry on his face, Landa remembered the last snow season, when they lost three animals in their cave. The best hunter and two older men.

Gao Ming rubbed Landa's face. These days, Landa's cheeks are full of flesh. "Don't worry, we'll be fine." Remembering that Landa hadn't mentioned Buga and Sado, he asked, "Where did your brother and Sado go?"

"Oh, my brother and Sado went to the river with leather bags , break the river surface, and press the leather with big rocks, so that the leather can be made early." Landa said.

Gao Ming frowned, and asked, "When did you leave?"

"Well, not for a long time." Landa thought for a while.

Gao Ming nodded and walked to the entrance of the cave. The iron fence was plugged in from the outside, but fortunately he could stretch out his arm to open it. "I'm going to kill the red eyes, and you can eat hot food when your brother and Sado come back."

"I'll go too!" Landa ran over and followed closely.

"You go to boil hot water, you will have to deal with red eyes later." Gao Ming coaxed. It was freezing cold outside, and I didn't have the courage to step out naked, so I put on my waistcoat carefully and didn't dare to make big moves.

Landa's expression was very serious, "My brother said that you can't act alone, you need two people, and you have to do everything together."

Gao Ming remembered the surprise attack yesterday. He didn't feel the danger at all. If it wasn't for Bujia's reminder, they If you are ready to attack, otherwise it will be dangerous. He nodded in agreement immediately, and discussed, "Well, I'll catch the red eyes, and you stand outside the shed to be vigilant, and if something goes wrong, call!"

"Okay!" Landa said.

Gao Ming held the deep pot, and Landa went to dig the snow. He caught a fat red eye, and the two dared not slaughter it under the tree root. It's really not safe here.

Just as Gao Ming was debating whether to kill Red Eye inside the cave or outside the cave, he saw Bujia and Sado walking through the snowstorm. I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and the sense of security of the four of them increased dramatically!

Landa was also very happy to see Bujia and Sado come back, and went back to the cave to boil snow water, Bujia slaughtered the red eyes, Gao Ming sprinkled the bloodweed and buried it with snow, and looked up to see Sado wearing a leopard vest , joked: "Not bad!"

Saduo scratched his hair and smiled silly, "Landa did a good job." He was holding a frozen Googoo in his hand. "The ones I picked up on the road are already frozen."

"Landa likes to eat goo-goo roasted chestnuts the most." Gao Ming dragged out a long voice, with a bit of an eight-year-old look, and said, "Sado really has a heart!"

Sado smiled, but didn't speak.

The stewed chestnut with red eyes at noon was changed to stewed chestnut with goo, and the red eyes were braised in soy sauce.