Chapter 137 Xiao Ming Waves His Hands and Makes His Underpants Big!

Not to mention the primitive people like Zhengmao Buga, Gao Ming was very excited when he saw the cotton cloth woven into pale yellow. It was getting late and no one proposed to go back to the cave to sleep. The people slowly moved to Xiaobao's side and surrounded Xiaobao.

Wen Xiaobao stopped and looked up to see everyone looking at him. He was also in a good mood. This was the second time he started weaving. Unexpectedly, there was no mistake at all, and the memory was deep.

" Zhengmao , find ten dexterous women to come and learn tomorrow. There is still wood in the cave. I will teach Xiaohe how to make this tomorrow." Complicated, but mostly shock and delight.

"That's good, we can save a lot of time by splitting up. After all this is done, the potato sprouts will sprout and we will plant potatoes." Gao Ming said. There was a small noise from the fire, and Xiao Le, who was sleeping soundly in Lin Zi's arms, twisted her body. Seeing that it was getting late, Gao Ming said, "We still have to work tomorrow, so let's go to bed early?" Looking at the only outer hole here people.

"Okay, tomorrow I'll let the woman who works meticulously come over to study." Zhengmao looked at the Buga Cave people and said seriously, "Thank you." Since the Buka Cave people moved here, they have grown a lot. Now I can sleep soundly every night, not afraid that some cunning prey will move away from the big rocks to attack, and the food has become richer and more delicious. I am still growing food, and I am looking forward to it day by day. Mao's heart is full of endless energy every day, and he is sincerely grateful for the hope brought by the Bukadong people.

Bu Jia punched Zhengmao on the shoulder, and said seriously: "We are a tribe, we advance together and retreat together." When he was just an adult and there was no snow season, he was kicked out by the leader of the Dong tribe. Not to mention, after all, there is this habit in the small cave, but he swore in the bottom of his heart that if he forms a Dong tribe in the future, no matter how difficult it is, he will not drive any Dong tribe out of the cave, and Zheng Mao and his thoughts Figured it out, now the two of them are a tribe, developing and getting better together.

Zhengmao nodded and did not speak again. Today, he was able to say such an emotional thank you because of the influence of the loom. Zhengmao is a person who is used to expressing his heart with practical actions. Whoever is good will be remembered in his heart, and he will give silently in life.

Lighted a torch and handed it to Zhengmao. Everyone stared at the sparks of the torch when they reached the cave. Then they cleaned up the entrance of the cave and the loom and went back. They all yawned after a busy day and tired. After entering the cave, Gao Ming was so sleepy. Eyelids were drooping, and Bujia saw it with a smile in his eyes, and he supported Gao Ming's shoulders and led him to the bedroom. Landa smiled when he saw it, and was glanced at by his brother several times.

Xiaohe Qi woke up to cook before dawn the next day. Gao Ming had a bit of heat stroke yesterday, and his head was dizzy after washing. Looking after the child under the shade of a tree, she pulled her hand to help, she was so hot that she was about to faint, Gao Ming also drove her to look after the child under the tree, today she specially boiled a large pot of green leaf brown sugar water, seeing Gao Ming finished washing Still sluggishly stuffed a cup.

"Sister Qi is really careful! Brother Lin Zi is blessed to marry such a good wife as Sister Qi." Gao Ming held a cup to eat.

Lin Zi had a smug look in his eyes, he didn't understand before, but after living here for a long time, he knew that Gao Ming was Kua Qi, it was happier than complimenting him.

After breakfast, Qi will go down the mountain with her, and stay at the bottom of the mountain and hide under the shade of trees when the weather is hot. There are many people and safety there. On the mountainside, Bujia Zhengmao is drying seeds outside the entrance of Ah Qi's Bad Tooth Cave. The entrance of their cave is blocked. I couldn't see the situation. Although it was close to the big mountain wall, it was not impossible for prey to sneak attack. For safety, Qi took her child to stay down the mountain and cook soup and cook for her.