Chapter 121 The Xiaoming Crystal Cave has been built!

For three days in a row, everyone in Bujia has been cleaning up the big hole. The people here are very enthusiastic but their lives are orderly. Today, Dalan and Xiaolan help out, and tomorrow they will be replaced by other people. Anyway, there have been people from Zhengmao to help these three days.

"Your hole is really—" Zhengmao, who was sitting on the chair at the entrance of the hole, touched his chin and stared at the hole in front of him, "—beautiful! I haven't seen this color before, but is this thing strong?"

Standing Hearing this, Bujia, who was laying bricks for the hole wall on the high platform, looked down at Gao Ming who handed him the bricks. Gao Ming knew it well, and threw a piece to Zheng Mao. It was heavy, and there was a muffled sound when it was knocked, "I'll throw this?"

"Okay! Try it!" Gao Ming said with a smile. They still have a lot of bricks left, the wall bricks and floor bricks in the cave have already been paved, and there are many leftovers, Gao Ming plans to throw them into the alchemy to recreate friction and non-slip surfaces, so that the outside of the cave is also paved with floor bricks, if it is afraid of rain Put up a bamboo shed, so that Xiaoan and Xiaole can play here in the future, eat and cool in summer.

Zhengmao held the crystal brick in his uninjured hand and threw it vigorously towards the big rock on the ground. Nothing happened to the crystal brick, but the stone was missing a small corner. I couldn't help looking at the crystal bricks on the ground in amazement, "This is a good thing. If our caves are all built with this, then..." Their caves are now tied with wooden fences and large stones. But just using crystal bricks is not enough. It would be best to use Bujia's big iron gate, but this thing...

Gao Ming discussed with Bujia and deliberately revealed his skill. The more you hide it, the more curious it will be. On the contrary, if you put it on the face, you will lose your curiosity. At the moment Gao Ming smiled and said: "If you want it, you can do it. We will talk about the details after the hole is repaired." Iron gates are a trivial matter for him, especially in this era, iron gates are usually relatively short, but there are more than 20 to 30 iron gates here, today they are given for nothing, and tomorrow they will be crystal bricks. Now the heart is pure, but after a long time Interest involved?

Zhengmao immediately showed a smile, grinned, white teeth flashed in his eyes, he nodded in understanding, and said, "Okay, this is not in a hurry for a day or two."

It's been a day or two and you're not in a hurry? ! Gao Ming smiled and didn't say a word. They moved here to involve a lot of things and took up other people's resources. The most important thing is that they are a Dong tribe. Now they are moving here to merge with Zhengmao and the others into a Dong tribe or to be independent. From Gao Ming's point of view, he prefers his own Dong clan to be independent. If they merge, they will return to Zhengmao Guan, but if they don't merge, then the two hunting parties will focus on the same prey, or what if there is a dispute? It's better to sit down and talk about these things, their iron gate crystal bricks are the bargaining chip in the negotiation.

While talking, Bujia has already built the wall bricks to the top, and is now smoothing the gaps with lime mud. Randana is almost the same. The hole is tall, and Gao Ming made the crystal bricks go up from the door for better light transmission. A thick wooden plank was built, and now it is wrapped in wall bricks, and the bottom is supported by wooden sticks. After the iron gate is installed, there are two rectangular crystal windows on the iron gate. The window frames are made of crystal, which are transparent and strong. , As for the latches, they are naturally made of iron. The entrance of the hole is more than four meters high, with wooden boards and crystal bricks built on it, and then there are windows. The windows are more than one meter high and one meter five and nearly two meters long. , When the door is widened, the entrance and exit will be better if the iron fence is opened. In the future, the height of the bamboo shed built at the entrance of the cave should start from the top of the window, so that the light transmission is good.