Chapter 3 Xiao Ming's barbecue is good, good, and delicious!

The bearded Bujia stared at the faint fire in Gao Ming's hand, the light in his eyes made Gao Ming's hands tremble a bit, although he couldn't see Bujia's expression clearly, at this moment Bujia was full of curiosity and enthusiasm. Shock.

The two brothers stared at the light in Gao Ming's hand without blinking. As long as Gao Ming moved a little, the eyes of the two brothers would tighten. His hand hurt from the burning, Gao Ming let go of his hand, and the dim light of the fire went out all of a sudden.

Landa's bright little eyes also dimmed, and then she leaned close to Gao Ming and whispered, "Gao Ming is like the sun!" Although it is a little smaller, it is the same orange-red color, and when you get close, you can still feel the sun. 'The heat.

"I'll light the fire first!" He took the withered grass on the side, pressed the lighter to light the withered grass, and the flame gradually increased. Landa beside him had bright eyes, and slowly stretched out his hand towards the flame, and Gao Ming blocked it, "Be careful of burning your hands!"

Landa withdrew his hand abruptly, and stood aside Feeling warm and comfortable, taking advantage of Gao Ming Tianchai's neutral gear, he stretched out his hand to touch it.

"Ah!" Landa retracted her hand, although it was hot and painful, she was not unhappy at all. Showing white teeth, he smiled at Bujia, "Brother, this fire is so warm, even warmer than wooly sheep's skin, but you have to touch it gently, otherwise it will bite you..."

Gao Ming listened After listening to Landa's lovely words, the gloomy mood of the afternoon improved a lot. Smiling, he said to the shocked Buga: "I'll make some barbecue quickly, you two have a try, it's barbecue with fire..." Slicing the meat with a small knife in his hand, there is still half a bowl in the stone bowl next to it Water, a piece of tender pork slices filled half a bowl, and the half bowl of water turned blood red early.

"Bujia, you can get closer, but be careful of burns!" Gao Ming skewered the meat, and when he looked up, he saw that Bujia had moved to the fire.

Landa smiled so that her two canine teeth were faintly visible, and she sat on the stone slab holding Buga. The half-naked upper bodies of the two brothers were illuminated by the fire, with honey-colored and attractive skin. Gao Ming, who was holding the meat skewers, felt thirsty for no reason, so he licked his lower lip, quickly turned his eyes away, and concentrated on grilling the meat.

Gao Ming is a cook, even if he is in a hurry, the thickness of the meat slices is the same. Although there is no salt or seasoning, he holds a stick in both hands and rolls it quickly. The surface was golden and crispy, Gao Ming swallowed his saliva after not eating anything all afternoon.

"Landa, you and Bujia have a taste." Gao Ming handed the baked goods to Landa, and as soon as the aroma came out, Landa couldn't sit still, her bright eyeballs wanted to stick to the meat skewers.

Landa handed the stick to Buga, leaned in front of Buga like a puppy, and hurriedly said: "Brother, eat, brother..."

Buga bit a small piece, and Landa quickly threw the meat to himself when he saw it. Sent by mouth.

"Gao Ming is delicious, this meat doesn't seem to be Xiao Heizi's meat anymore!" Landa said with a mouth full of wild pork, slurred and slurred.

Gao Ming took a bite of the roasted meat, his whole mouth was filled with the tenderness of wild boar meat, and it was equally delicious without seasoning. The outside is golden and crisp, and the inside is tender and firm. Gao Ming couldn't stop eating one piece of meat. When he looked up, he saw Bujia staring at him.