Chapter 139 Xiao Ming aspires to become the man who saves the chrysanthemum! !

At noon, the sun was hot above his head, and Bujia was sweating all over the cave entrance, "I will eat at the bottom of the mountain at noon, so there is no need to do it."

Since I have been busy working in the cave, I have eaten big pot rice, and the scent from the foot of the mountain has come up early, Gao Ming Feeling sore and weak, he didn't bother to cook, so he locked the cave door, hugged Xiao Le, and the big guys went down the mountain to eat together.

Qi brought a large piece of red sugar, and the big pot of rice usually eats barbecue meat. Later, when he got tired of eating, Gao Ming made a big iron pot. Big stones were built into a simple earthen stove. Sometimes it was wild vegetables stewed with big meat. Mao's caveman thought it was quite fragrant, but Qi Qi felt a little greasy after eating it. It would be good to boil a pot of cool and sweet sugar with red sugar to relieve the greasy taste.

At the foot of the mountain, rows of bamboo pottery bowls, chopsticks and spoons are piled up on the long bamboo table. There are pieces of meat stewed in the cauldron, and a wild boar is roasted next to it.

But from the mountainside to the foot of the mountain, there is a thin layer of sweat on Gao Ming's forehead and neck. It is not only hot, but also uncomfortable. How much he can dodge, Gao Ming will be irritable if people know that he has been made into a bad way.

Bujia helped Gao Ming to sit on the rock under the big tree, Gao Ming held Xiao Le in his arms, the women came up to say hello, Gao Ming responded with a smile. "I eat stewed meat, less meat and more wild vegetable broth." He didn't want his chrysanthemum to suffer because of the hot weather.

After a while, Bujia came over with a plate of barbecue and a bowl of stewed meat, and Lin Zi also brought stewed meat. The big guys sat or squatted under the shade of the tree and finished their meal in a hurry, with sugar water boiling in the big kettle Soon, one pot was opened after a while, and each person had a bowl after eating.

Gao Ming pushed the half-eaten meat bowl to Bujia, and he couldn't eat any more. Bujia saw that the bowl was full of meat pieces and there were few wild vegetables, so he didn't persuade Gao Ming to eat more because it was too greasy. After a while, he came over and brought warm sugar water in the bamboo tube. Gao Ming was not polite, he drank it in one gulp, and Bujia went to get the second cup.

The women sitting on the side were a little envious when they saw how Bujia treated Gao Ming, but they were not bad at all when they thought about the men, hunting would always give them the tenderest meat, and they would pick wild fruits for them. It's okay to think about it this way, and the big guys started chatting about gossip again.

"Why haven't I seen A-Lai?"

"A-Lai gave birth to a daughter yesterday. I went to see her. She has red skin like a little monkey, and A-Mu, who is not enough to listen to, said that she looks like A-Lai when she was a child..."

"Daughter really It would be bad if it looked like a mosquito, but the mosquito has a strong body and is good at hunting. His daughter must be in great shape when she grows up. Let's go to see Alai at night?!"

"I'll go too, the leaves in our cave are about to grow I'm going to ask Amu Mosquito to help me look at it these few days..."

There will be a new life in the cave soon, Gao Ming is also very happy, and he will go back to tell Qi at night, if there is anything that needs help, he will move around frequently Well, when a woman gives birth here, Eminem delivers the baby. She doesn't know medical skills or pharmacology, and only relies on her previous experience of giving birth. At least Qi knows the properties of the medicine, and it is less dangerous to ask Qi to help.