chapter 173 Extra Three Growth and Discovery!

Except that there is no electricity, the mountain tribes are exactly the same as modern mountain villages, and perhaps live more leisurely and carefree than some mountain villages.

At the beginning of October, the side door of the city wall on the mountain was opened wide. The side door was only two meters wide. There were patrolling hunters on both sides, holding sharp spears and big knives. This was used to prevent prey, but more to prevent There is trouble. From morning to noon, teams of more than a hundred people have come one after another. There is a wooden table beside the side door, and a boy who has just grown up is writing on the table, recording the names and numbers of teams that entered the mountain tribe.

People come with big bags and small bags. Basically, there are many skins or the prey they hunt has the characteristics of the mountains in their own caves. Among them, there are many men, but there are not too few women and children. Those who can come are either because the cave is close to the mountain tribe, or they are Their own Dadong tribe is not bad in strength, but if compared with the Dashan tribe, it is far worse. It is like the sky and the earth.

Doma is the most beautiful and strong woman in their tribe. She is hardworking and skillful and will give birth to strong children. All the men in the tribe were fascinated by her, but last year she finally chose a hunter to form a family and get married. . Marriage was also passed down from the mountain tribe. She didn't take it seriously at first, but living with her man was sweet in her heart. This was unimaginable happiness in the past, and she was very happy. This time at the Dashantribe market, Doma begged his man for a whole month before Zhan nodded. In the past, the hunters who came back from the market had been talking about the great mountain tribes. She couldn't imagine the strange things and items that the hunters had never heard of before. Their tribe is not bad, and people have not starved to death during the cold snow season. Such a life is already very good, is there a better existence than their tribe?

Standing under the wall, Doma was still in a daze, looking up at the thick wall until her neck ached.

Dudu saw that Zhan smiled and punched his fist, "You came earlier this year than last year!?" Zhan and his tribe were the first to participate in the market since the tribe opened the market. Pretty much last year. "It's still the house from last year?! Just hand in a piece of skin and register! Mu Fei, register!" The latter said to the boy on the table.

Mu Fei has just come of age this year, he is the best student in arithmetic in the school, Teacher Gao specially sent him to register.

Zhan is a stout and honest hunter, tall, with neatly trimmed beards, white teeth, bright eyes, and a smile on his face. He has never been depressed since he married the most beautiful woman in the entire tribe. "Mu Fei, thirty-two people have come to our Green Grass Tribe this year, two children, five women, and twenty-five hunters." Put a piece of smooth leather on the table.

Mu Fei nodded, the skins given by this tribe are indeed very good. With a smile on his face, he took out the key to the Qingcao tribe's house last year from the drawer and gave it to Zhan, "You can go down the mountain to rest, the market is only starting now, you can go around first."

Zhan greeted Tudu and took The stupid Doma walked down the mountain. He was also shocked when he first came to the mountain tribe.

All the way down the mountain, the rice by the river has just been planted, and the land is wet. There is a compacted dirt road beside the rice field. Thirty people walked by the dirt road. crowd.

Doma followed Zhan curiously, looking around with curious eyes, Zhan didn't rush, and slowed down his pace. At the end, Doma stopped at a jewelry stall. Zhan smiled, and said warmly: "Dorma, we want to put things here and take a look!" Doma recovered and showed a shy smile, his eyes no longer lingering.