Chapter 183 Teaching the Son

In summer, the tree house deep in the forest is definitely a good place to escape the heat.

Ever since he lived in the tree house for one night, Kara pestered Bai and Wu Nuo to take him to the tree house to play every day. The little guy was very smart. Ever since one night, when he woke up in the middle of the night, he found that Bai and Wu Nuo were carrying him After running out to play, I stared at them very closely, and often stayed on their beds and refused to go back to my little den to sleep.

Thus, Bai Damiao's dream of secretly taking Wu Xiaonuo out to live a two-person world was completely shattered.

The tree house is not big, and after a family of three lived in it, it seemed a bit crowded. After Kara's incarnation could speak, he immediately rose from a small light bulb to the spotlight level. With him around, Bai Damiao would never even think about doing anything. For his own "happy" life, Bai Damiao had to find a smaller giant tree next to the tree house, and spent most of the day digging a mini tree house for Kara. Between the two tree houses, there is a sturdy rattan bridge made of rattan. Some safety measures have been specially added around the mini tree house according to Wu Nuo's requirements. Many luminous mushrooms are transplanted inside the tree house, and the house is covered with thick animal skins. Leather rugs, and a big box of small toys that Carla loved.

Carla is very satisfied with her tree house. Every time she comes out to play, she will secretly bring some things she likes and hide them in the tree house. There is a tendency to develop this place into her secret small base.

After setting off Kara, the clingy big light bulb, Bai Damiao once again lived a "happy" life.

The three of them played happily in the forest, but Kohler, Wu Ling and others did not have such a good life.

The news of Kalamanda was never found, but they found out that the Changhe tribe had a very powerful dragon knight army, and many orcs and soldiers wanted to join this army. But this legion is directly affiliated with the leader of the Changhe Tribe, and the selection conditions are very harsh. Similarly, this legion has very good treatment. In addition to the staggeringly high salary and benefits, the orcs who join this legion are promoted very quickly .

Just today, Kohler, Wu Ling and others saw this legion from afar. What shocked them was that all the orc warriors in this legion had awakened the power of their blood, and each of them possessed a combat power far superior to that of ordinary people. , plus those pterosaurs who have undergone special training and cooperated with them tacitly, even if Kohler claims to be a powerful orc in Yancheng, he does not have absolute confidence that he can definitely beat them. anyone.

"It must be Kalamanda, otherwise how could there be so many warriors who awakened the power of blood!" After searching for almost a month, they didn't even get any news about Kalamanda. Wu Ling was already a little discouraged. But after seeing the orc warriors of the Pterosaur Legion, he re-firmed his original idea.

Although Kohler has no ambition to inherit Yancheng, he is one of the top-ranked leader successors. He has a natural sensitivity in certain aspects, and his vision is much farther than Wu Ling, Basha and others.

In Changhe City for so many days, Wu Ling and others only saw the blood power that Kalamanda brought to the orcs, but they did not notice that the pure human fighters of this tribe were also ridiculously strong. They only saw the entire Changhe The city is prosperous, wealthy and stable, but they have not seen the completely different management methods and management systems of Changhe City and Yancheng.

If you have never been to Changhe City in person, and have never seen Changhe City with your own eyes, you will never know how strong Changhe City is.