Chapter 114 Xiao Ming is in heat again!

Time flies, and it has been more than two months in the blink of an eye. Since the morning meeting, the cave has been busy, and Gao Ming has set off a craze for making cabinet furniture. Fortunately, the cabinets are assembled, and Wen Xiaobao polished them smooth with exquisite craftsmanship. There are exquisite and complicated patterns carved on it, and Gao Ming carefully placed the wooden board in the storage hole, and the charcoal originally contained in it was also removed.

Gao Ming pulled the floor tiles and wall tiles in the smelting technique. He thought they were enough. Looking at the white snow outside, he couldn't help but sigh, "Are you free again?" Once you get busy, it's really uncomfortable to be idle!

Landa was bored pushing Xiaole around in the cave. Ever since the baby carriage was released, Landa Xiaohe loved to push Xiaoan Xiaole in the stroller. Of course, it was only in the cave, and Gao Ming also followed suit. Said: "Brother Xiaoming, why don't we go up the mountain?"

Bujia frowned, and said coldly: "Nonsense!" It snowed for ten days in a row, and the road was blocked by heavy snow in the mountain. When I stepped down, my whole thigh was buried. Now if I meet prey on the mountain and run away They can't run fast.

Gao Ming closed the iron gate, and said to Landa, "It's snowing almost to the middle of the river outside. If you go out on the pole now, you will be paralyzed when you come back."

"What is paraplegia?" Landa asked curiously.

Gao Ming pointed at Landa's waist with one hand, gritted his teeth, and said, "It's just from here that I don't feel any more!"

Landa shuddered, and stopped talking about hunting in the mountains. The ice wall outside the cave was several inches thicker than last year, and the snow on the ground was inch thick during the time he was talking, Gao Ming didn't bother to clean it, he thought about eating before talking.

There are still a few Gugu red eyes picked up a few days ago. They were slaughtered and buried in the snow. Gao Ming squatted at the entrance of the cave and pulled the wooden box. There were many red-shelled prawns and squids in it. Gao Ming decided to have a rich meal tonight. I have been busy for these days until the mountains are covered by heavy snow and I can't go out to work. Although he will panic at the end of the day, he can't be sloppy in feeding the belly of the big guy. The body's calories in this snowy day must be replenished in time. Eat well. The energy to deal with emergencies.

Gao Ming picked up a squid, half a pot of prawns and two red shells and went into the hole. It didn't take long before a layer of snow fell on his body. Wen Xiaobao followed behind with two goo-goo's and a red eye in his hand, he didn't feel the cold at all.

For dinner, Gao Ming plans to cook a seafood soup, stew one Gu Gu Gu with chestnuts, and make the other into a beggar Gu Gu Gu, stuff his stomach with winter bamboo shoots, potatoes, bacon, red meat, wrapped in mud, throw it into the oven and roast slowly, as for the red eyes Just stir-fry it, how spicy it is, and eating spicy food on a snowy day can invigorate the blood.

Wen Xiaobao is not a cook for nothing, he is quick and steady with his hands and feet, and helps Gao Ming chop red eyes and Gu Gu, Xiao He sits on a small bench peeling potatoes, winter bamboo shoots and wild vegetables, Da Shi peels shrimp shells, and Landa Saduo teased Xiao An and Xiao Le with a stroller. From the beginning of the snow season, Xiao Le has been having a low-grade fever, and it has been almost cured. After three or five days, the low-grade fever has recurred for two or three days. Now take care of Xiao Le in an orderly manner, Gao Ming has also mastered the rules, Xiao Le can't blow the wind is one thing, the most important thing is that every time the temperature drops again, Xiao Le will definitely have a low-grade fever, no matter how thick your skin is, the crib Putting a few thermos bottles in it is useless anyway, except that the body temperature is a few degrees higher than normal babies, Xiao Le has no other symptoms, no runny nose or cough, Gao Ming is also relieved, it is not uncommon to hear children coughing a lot in modern times. It broke my lungs.