Chapter 104 Xiaoming Dashi and Xiaohe have something wrong!

Soak your feet in hot water, and go to bed early in the cave. Today, the four of Bujia ran for a day. Dashi and the others who stayed in the cave were also busy at the entrance of the cave. In the evening, they were worried about the safety of Bujia and the others, and their spirits were high. I was tense, and now I stopped turning my head after eating and soaking my feet, I just want to fall on the bed and sleep for a while.

Before going to bed, Gao Ming kissed Xiao Le. These few days, he was busy going out in the morning and coming back in the evening. The little guy was a little bit pregnant with him, so he quickly contacted him. A soft stubble of beard on the chin was stuck on Xiao Le's face, Xiao Le turned his head and pursed his mouth in displeasure, Gao Ming quickly moved away when he saw it, and said distressedly: "Uncle is stabbing you, Xiao Le go to sleep quickly, be obedient and grow taller After

coaxing Xiao Le to sleep, Gao Ming entered the small cave, Bujia checked the door lock and blew out the torch to enter the cave. Gao Ming touched the stubble of his beard with one hand, and when he saw Bu Jia coming in, he raised his eyebrows and twitched.

"What's wrong?" Buga asked.

Gao Ming took Bujia's hand and put it on his stubble, "Did you find anything?"

"Long?" Bujia asked suspiciously.

Gao Ming rolled his eyes, and said, "We both realize that I haven't shaved yet, you basically shave every day, and I didn't grow fluff and short beard stubble on my chin until today..." He basically has two or three days in modern times. Shave it, otherwise I can't see it. Today, if Xiaole hadn't turned his head and cleverly realized that he hadn't shaved his beard for so long, there was no sign of stubble at all.

Bujia thought about it, stared at Gao Ming's chin in surprise, and gently touched it with his hands, "It's very soft, as if it just grew." Although when he was an adult, the stubble was harder than this.

Gao Ming suddenly became confused, what happened to him? Once there is doubt about a small detail, I will immediately think of the details that I didn't pay attention to before. Gao Ming straightened his legs, put his hands on them and touched his calves, and sure enough—"Bujia, the hair on my legs is not as heavy as before!" He used to be fat and strong, with a lot of hair. Going out without wearing shorts is really unsightly with hairy legs, but now that he doesn't use a lamp, Gao Ming also knows that his legs are less hairy and shorter, better than Xiaohe.

Sitting next to Gao Ming, Bu Jia put his arms around Gao Ming's shoulders and said, "Don't be afraid, you are you."

"It's not that I'm afraid, it's just a little—" Gao Ming stared at Bujia's bright eyes, and couldn't help being discouraged: "How can you not be afraid, it's obviously not like this before, how did it become like this?!"

Gao Ming grabbed his hair , Seeing that Bujia was worried about himself, he smiled with the corners of his lips, and said, "Forget it, let's go to bed first! Maybe it's because of the alchemy." He lay down holding Bujia's arm.

Bujia grabbed Gao Ming into his arms, and the skins of each other were pressed tightly, and the cold hole suddenly heated up. Although Gao Ming is not as tall as Bujia, he is not as thin as Xiaohe. After long-term labor and hunting, his originally slightly fat body has been trained to be firm and tight. Except for his fair skin, which is not what Gao Ming expected, other Gao Ming is satisfied.

Putting his head into Buga's neck, Gao Ming opened his mouth and bit on Buga's honey-colored collarbone, and then licked it.

Bujia clenched his hands tightly, and said in a low voice: "Don't move!" Xiao Ming was exhausted today, and he didn't want to do it, otherwise Xiao Ming would definitely have a backache tomorrow.