Chapter 110 Xiao Ming, They Are All Men From Earth!

Wen Xiaobao's greatest wish was to kill all the little devils with his own hands to avenge his father and the whole village. When he was fourteen years old, his mother starved to death to give him a bite to eat. He lived with his father. At that time, the whole village was poor and poor. His father was an old carpenter and took him to the town. A landlord's family works, at least he can fill his stomach and not starve to death like his mother. Later, the shells fired and the devils entered the city. The landlord ran away with his aunt, grandma, son and daughter. He owed his father half a year's wages. Furniture, Wen Xiaobao and his father returned to the countryside to farm and do some small carpentry work to barely fill their stomachs.

At the age of eighteen, Wen Xiaobao and his father finally pushed the thatched house and built a big brick house. His father said it was for him to marry a wife. Wen Xiaobao still remembers that his father was smiling all over his face. The appearance of folds, his father said that after seeing him marry a wife, he will be able to meet his mother underground. But his father had no chance to see him marry a wife. Wen Xiaobao remembers that day most clearly. He went to the back mountain to cut pigweed. There was a rabbit in the grass. His father hadn't touched meat for a long time.

Wen Xiaobao wandered around the mountain since he was a child, the mountain is very short, there are a lot of pigs and weeds, there are occasional pheasants and hares, he has never seen a big animal before, and Wen Xiaobao is not afraid when it gets late, he walks down the path in the dark , holding the rabbit in his hand, thinking about his father's happy look when he saw the meat, and when he reached the foot of the mountain, he saw smoke rising from the fire on the roof of the village, and the rabbit in his hand fell to the ground and ran away. His village can't recover for a long time, where is his father?

The whole village of 148 people and a big yellow dog disappeared! His father's black gown was stained red with blood, and he fell straight on the threshold of his green brick house. Wen Xiaobao held his father's cold body until the Eighth Route Army found him the next day...

Wen Xiaobao Xiaobao joined the team with blood and deep hatred all over his body. He wants to avenge his father and the whole village. He can kill as many devils as he can. God told him to steal his life and he doesn't care if he dies. , what is he doing in this world without his father or mother? When he was bombed by the shells, Wen Xiaobao thought that he could finally reunite with his parents. In the past few years, he had killed 503 devils, which was enough, and he would have the face to see his parents even after he died.

Wen Xiaobao opened his eyes again and stared at the pitch-black wooden ceiling. Is he not dead? No! The cannonball came straight towards him, and the roaring sound still lingered in his ears. Wen Xiaobao's arm hurt, and he propped his head on the ground and turned his head to see the big dark red iron gate. Wen Xiaobao opened the door and looked inside. He didn't know if he was dead or not?

"Who!" Gao Ming stood sideways behind the iron gate, holding a dagger.

Boom! Wen Xiaobao was so frightened that he smashed his head on the iron door, covered his forehead in pain, and said tremblingly, "Wen Xiaobao!"

Wen Xiaobao? ! Gao Ming was stunned for a moment, he had never heard of such a modern name after coming here for a long time, and the name and surname were still three characters, and there was a strange feeling in his heart, Gao Ming said to Tiemen: "Where do you come from? What are you doing standing at the entrance of our cave?"

Wen Xiaobao couldn't understand, where did he go? Honestly said: "I don't know how I came here from Xjiatun, Hebei!" The

simple words of the people outside the cave seemed to throw a mine into Gao Ming's heart, and it exploded all of a sudden. Before Landa Xiaohe had time to dissuade Gao Ming, he saw Gao Ming swiftly opened the iron gate. Through the iron fence, Gao Ming had the intimacy of seeing an old couple with tears in his eyes. Outside the cave was a dark and honest man with a bent face. It's so dark that it can't be seen clearly, but a pair of eyes are bright and tough.