Chapter 115 Xiao Ming is stunned, where is Xiao Bao going to sleep!

A group of people were getting closer, Bujia frowned, and suddenly said coldly: "No, you ask the master to come with me." He ran over first. Seeing that Wen Xiaobao was feeding baa-baa, Gao Ming hurriedly shouted: "Xiaobao give me a hand, Landa Sadoshi will come out to help!" The latter words were directed into the cave.

Wen Xiaobao put down the withered grass in his hand, looked into the distance, and knew that something was about to happen. The big rock in Sadoranda in the cave has already come out, and Xiaohe Linzi is not at ease. Gao Ming hurriedly said: "Leave people in the cave to guard. Zhengmao and the others have an accident. Let's go there first." run to the river.

The winter snow turns into snow water and rolls down from the top of the mountain. Although they have escaped the impact of the waterfall on the top of the mountain on a gentle slope, the flow of water is still very violent. When Gao Ming got to the river, he saw that Ah Qi was carrying a person on his back. His feet were unsteady and he was almost washed away. Bu Jia Bad Ya stabilized the side by himself, and there were two unnamed men behind him with nervous expressions. Seeing Gao Ming, he came over and shouted. He said a few words, but the sound of the water flowing was too loud and vague, only Zhengmao and so on could be heard.

Looking around but not seeing Zhengmao, Gao Ming was taken aback, and suddenly looked up at Ah Qi's back, Zhengmao was injured? ! Instead of watching from the bank, he jumped into the river in a hurry, Gao Ming was almost washed away by the icy cold snow water hitting his calf, and Wen Xiaobao held Gao Ming's arm behind him, and said forcefully, "Go back to the cave Boil hot water, I'm good at water."

Gao Ming saw that there were too many people on the shore, and he couldn't do anything if he stayed here, so he went ashore and took Sado back first, he didn't know where Zhengmao was injured, but this big Boiled water is a must in cold weather, and there are hemostatic grasses. I prepared a lot before the snow season, and I basically didn't use it much during the whole snow season

. "Boil the water, take out the hemorrhoid, and make bone broth." Other hunters can also drink some to warm up.

Qi went to prepare hemostatic grass, boiling water was boiling on the stove in the cave, Xiaohe hung the kettle on the iron basin, took a deep pot, filled it with water, and beat the big bone on the chopping board.

"Brother Lin Zi, put Xiao An and Xiao Le in the small cave first, after a while the door will be opened and the wind coming in and out will not be good, not to mention the smell of blood." Gao Ming asked Lin Zi to carry the child to the small cave, and he and Sado will The crib was moved to the corner without taking up space, and the baby stroller was pushed into the storage hole. After cleaning the hole, I heard footsteps.

Ah Qi, who was covered in snow and water, put Zheng Mao on his back on the small bed regardless of his steady steps. Gao Ming took a look, and immediately took a breath. He saw that Zheng Mao had multiple scratches on his body, and the deep wounds were open. But this is not the most fatal wound. The scratches from the chest to the side waist are deep and wide. Looking at Zhengmao's face, his face is pale and his lips are blue. Gao Ming knows that this is a sign of ischemia. Sample?

Wen Xiaobao put one hand on Zhengmao's wrist, Ah Qi Bad Ya and the others, who had never seen Wen Xiaobao before, wanted to stop Wen Xiaobao a little bit, Gao Ming saw Wen Xiaobao's familiar way of feeling the pulse, he was startled, and hurriedly spoke out Said: "Now Zhengmao's injury can only be relied on by Xiaobao." Indeed, as a cook, he usually has skin and flesh injuries, and he dare not deal with Zhengmao's injury that may go away at any time.

"The breath is weak, it's not good." Wen Xiaobao frowned, looked at Gao Ming seriously, and said, "Are there any acupuncture needles?"

"Is iron okay?" Gao Ming said.