Chapter 47 Don't recall the scene of Xiao Ming pulling his papa to wipe his ass!

Gao Ming used chopsticks to pry open the crab shell, and the crab roe was full. He picked up a piece of crab roe with his chopsticks and handed it to Bujia's mouth, "Try it, this is delicious!" You can smell the crab roe without eating it , The seafood here is really fresh. Gao Ming dug the chopsticks and stuffed them into his mouth, with a satisfied smile on his face, "It's delicious, let's go to the seaside to get some when the flowers bloom." It would be great if there was soy sauce.

Saduo and Landa were not interested in crabs, they felt that the crab roe was so small and the meat was less, it would be better to eat barbecue. Bujia purely wanted to feed Gao Ming, and the two shared a crab intimately.

By the stove, Landa sat on a small stool, grabbed a bamboo stick in one hand, gave some to Saduo, and said with a smile: "Look at what I do, it's even better if you sprinkle chili on it." If it doesn't work, put it in. Gao Ming and Bujia have joked a lot, but Landa can eat it, so they don't talk about it.

Handing the carefully grilled wolf meat skewers to Sado, Landa was full of anticipation, "Try it, this is delicious!" Sharing what he thinks is delicious with others is happier for Landa than eating it himself.

The meat skewers were covered with red chili noodles. Gao Ming couldn't help sweating for Sado when he saw it. As far as he knew, Sado couldn't eat spicy food.

"Isn't Landa too spicy?" Gao Ming asked.

Saduo took the bamboo stick, put it to his mouth and swallowed it, half of it was gone. Landa leaned over and asked expectantly: "Is this delicious with chili? Is it spicy?

" Don't go over, and said: "If you can't eat it, put less spicy food, Landa Sado can't eat spicy food."

Landa's eyes were full of disappointment, Saduo stammered and said quickly: "Okay, delicious, I can Eat."

"Really?" Landa's eyes sparkled.

Gao Ming stops Bu Jia, forget it, one of them is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, so the two of them won't get together to cause trouble.

Of the three crabs, Gao Ming stopped moving after eating one, Landa and Sado didn't like to share one, and Bujia ate one under Gao Ming's feeding. After a few mouthfuls of grilled fish, Gao Ming didn't eat any more, and switched to barbecue with bamboo sticks. After one meal, his stomach was full of meat, greasy.

"Do you want to drink soup?" Gao Ming clutched his stomach. If he continued to eat like this this winter, he might become fat again.

Landa licked her mouth, because Gao Ming had fed her mouth during this time, and she was used to drinking a bowl of hot soup at night. Looking at Gao Ming with sparkling eyes, he asked greedily, "Is it okay?" Bujia opened his eyes again with a stern face, and then said weakly, "Brother Xiao Ming, I don't want to drink anymore."

Gao Ming stroked Landa's head amusedly, If this guy had hair and ears, he would really look like a puppy. "It's not tiring to cook the soup. The wound on my back has started to scab, and it's much better." Seeing that Bujia was still stern, Gao Ming took Bujia's hand and said with a smile: "Well, help me chop the ribs Now they have a lot of meat and ribs, so you can't drink tiger's rib soup at night, let's boil wolf's ribs!

"Xiao Landa will help you peel the chestnuts. We will have chestnut rib soup later!" Gao Ming picked up a rib with meat in the rattan frame and handed it to Bujia, "This is good, chop it into pieces." Gao Ming gestured for the length .

Buga nodded. When Landa heard that he was drinking chestnut sparerib soup, he hurriedly scooped up chestnuts in his bowl.

Gao Ming suddenly remembered that this guy loves chestnuts very much, so he hurriedly said: "Come on less, we are eating soup, not big stew. If you like it, I will bake some for you tomorrow." Landa said cheerfully: " Got

it!"

Wash the bamboo sticks with hot water and hang them on the wooden table, wipe the barbed wire with furnace ashes and rinse it well, take the pot out to pour water, and come back to make a pot of snow. Putting the

pot on the stove, Sado said blankly, "I'm washing it, and I'm scooping up the snow later."

"Okay, I'm not in a hurry." Gao Ming nodded.

After Sado had washed it clean, the hot water in the pot boiled. Gao Ming blanched the spare ribs chopped by Bujia with even length, poured out the water, and started to stew again. Landa peeled a small bowl of chestnuts, Gao Ming put the two together in a pot, and simmered slowly, while the four of them sat and studied the wooden barrel.

The wooden boards have been made to be the same length by the two of Saduo Bujia, exactly a dozen pieces, and only the slots are left. This will take a lot of work, so you must be careful. Not too deep. Landa bumped each plank so that it would align and snap together. Bujia was making the bottom board. Gao Ming found two wooden sticks, made a simple compass, and drew a circle on the board. It looked okay, and Bujia started to draw with a snake knife. The snake knife is very sharp, although I dare not say that it cuts iron like mud, but it is still very good at cutting wood. After using it for a long time, Bujia will use skillful strength, and it will be cut out in a short while.

The pot on the stove began to tumbling, Gao Ming lifted the lid, and steam came up, accompanied by a tangy aroma. Landa, who was making a card slot, heard it and ran to the side of the road, staring at the pot with sparkling eyes, swallowed, and said stupidly: "It smells so good! Brother Xiao Ming!"

"It smells so good." Gao Ming also swallowed his saliva, even though he had just eaten, he still couldn't resist the temptation when he smelled it. Unexpectedly, the taste of wolf meat is mediocre, but the bone soup is so fragrant. Who would dare to drink this in modern times? Only here, you can import any kind of soup or meat. After stirring, with the wooden spoon on the lid of the pot, Gao Ming said with a smile, "It will taste even better if it is

boiled for a while." Landa wiped the saliva from his mouth and said quickly, "Then I'll continue to work." The smell was too fragrant, and she didn't dare to stay for a second, Landa sat down and concentrated on the card-carving slot.

It was the first time for the four of them to make wooden barrels. Gao Mingkong had theoretical knowledge, so he tried while groping, and soon the preparations were done, leaving only the tightening. Gao Ming touched the rattan frame beside the bed and searched for it for a long time, and took out the wire nails when Sado was not paying attention.

Division of labor and cooperation, methodically began to fight together. Gao Ming held the round bottom of the bottom plate. Landa and Sado began to align the bottom with the slots of the wooden chips. A wooden barrel uses thirteen pieces of wood. The key planks are not wide enough to form an arc. Fixing it with his hands, he glanced at the circular board at the bottom, and hurriedly said: "Bujia took three wooden strips and stuck it underneath, so it will be stronger!"

The round bottom board is stuck at the bottom five centimeters of the wooden board, just to fit three wooden sticks on the floor, so that it can bear the load. Bujia obviously understood Gao Ming's meaning, and quickly made it according to the scale, removed a few pieces of wood to fix the base, and put together the ones that had just been removed.

Gao Ming stabilized the wooden barrel, Bujia Sado was so strong, Sado pulled one end of the wire, and Bujia began to wind. The wire is not thin, so it hurts to pull it with your hands like this. After Bujia wrapped the bottom layer, there was a red mark on the palms of the two of them. The body of the wooden barrel was wound around three times in total. After the shape came out, Gao Ming saw that it was quite strong, except that it was not polished and frizzy, but the rest was good enough for holding dung. The diameter of the wooden barrel was about 40 centimeters. , 50 centimeters high, which can be regarded as big enough to hold. Gao Ming reckons that it should be able to hold on after cleaning it once every six or seven days, which is good.

All four of them had dirty hands, scooped up cold water to wash them, and poured the water into the bucket by the way, tried it overnight and then checked, the bucket was placed not far from the entrance of the cave. The chestnut pork rib soup on the stove has been boiled out, and when the lid of the pot is lifted, the whole body smells sweet, and if there is a tail behind Landa's buttocks, Landa will definitely wag.

"Okay!" Gao Ming sprinkled salt, the food itself tastes great, but their salt is too bitter, Gao Ming usually puts very light salt in the soup, thinking that it will be fine in the future, so it's better to purify the salt.

Landa hugged the bowl happily, looked at the chestnuts in the pot, and whispered: "Brother Ming, chestnuts!

" Landa looked at it and said anxiously: "Not so much!" He quickly shook his hand. Gao Ming shook half of the spoon, Landa glanced at his brother and Sado, thinking about Xiao Jiujiu in his heart, looked at Gao Ming, and whispered: "Less!"

Gao Ming looked funny, laughed, this guy must be The average score. Put a spoon full into the Landa stone bowl, and said with a smile: "Your brother doesn't like this very much, so you can eat it!" Another spoonful of soup, "How many ribs?"

Landa hugged the bowl and nodded. Gao Ming gave some ribs, and the bowl was filled immediately. Satisfied, Landa took the bowl and sat down to the table to drink the soup. Gao Ming gave Saduo a few pieces of meat. This guy looked economical and honest, and felt that Tangtangshuishui was not as affordable as a few pieces of meat. After one pot, there were only a few spare ribs and chestnuts left. Gao Ming took a bowl of soup with two small ribs in it, and drank it happily.

Bujia picked up a piece of pork ribs with his chopsticks and put it in Gao Ming's bowl. Gao Ming was taken aback, and immediately understood that Bujia thought he had no meat to eat. He smiled and said, "I like to drink soup. I cook soup and cook soup. What I drink is soup. The nutrition of good things is in the soup."

Landa listened with his small ears sideways. Gao Ming grabbed Landa's ears and said with a smile: "Try Have a sip of soup, and I'm eating a piece of chestnut, let's see which one you like more?"

Landa followed Gao Ming's instructions, took a sip of the soup first, smashed it, felt it was delicious, and took another piece of chestnut, soft and sticky So sweet. He raised his head, thought carefully for a long time, and said, "The soup is delicious, but I prefer to eat chestnuts."

"As long as you like it." Gao Ming smiled. It's not a serious exam, as long as you like it.

The half pot of chestnut pork rib soup was empty. Landa leaned on the small table, stroking her swollen belly with both hands, with a satisfied smile on her face, "Brother Xiao Ming, this is delicious!"

"Then I'll give it to you tomorrow morning ." Make it." Anyway, the pork ribs and chestnuts are all ready-made, and they will be stewed on a low heat before going to bed tonight, and they should be ready to drink tomorrow morning.

Bujia held the pot, Gao Ming followed out the cave with a torch, Sado went out to snow with an iron basin, this one was set on the stove to boil hot water for washing, and Landa wiped the table and cleaned the floor.

Bujia washed the bowls and ladles with dirty water and poured it directly on the ice wall they made. He said that the ice wall was actually a snowdrift. The layer has been frozen into ice, crystal clear, and it looks quite spectacular. The ice wall is more than one meter high, from the entrance of the cave to the front of the shed, Gao Ming thought about doing this in the future, making it so tall that he would not be afraid of animals coming from here in the future.

After going back, he washed his hands, face and feet, poured water, Gao Ming put the blanched pork ribs and chestnuts in a deep pot, added a pot of water, and simmered slowly.

Gao Ming covered his mouth and yawned. Bujia put his arms around Gao Ming to prevent Gao Ming from pressing the injury on his back, and covered Gao Ming with the leather cover tightly with one hand, and said softly, "Go to sleep!"

"Yeah." Gao Ming He fell asleep after muttering a few words.

When Bujia woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to add firewood, he saw Sado adding firewood lightly. The two nodded and greeted each other.

The next day, the four of them were awakened by the smell of the pot. Landa even changed from the usual confusion, jumped out of bed, and circled around the stove naked. You don't have to worry about catching cold." He wrapped himself in leather, put on his jacket and got out of bed, lifted the lid of the pot, and a pot of soup was already half cooked, the soup was golden in color of chestnut, thick and sweet taste.

Gao Ming stirred the soup, took the pot and put it on the side of the road. Buga had already snowed back into the cave from the outside, and the iron basin was set on the stove. While the water was hot, Gao Ming looked at the wooden barrel at the entrance of the cave. There was a thin layer of ice, Gao Ming looked around with the bucket in his hand, there were traces of icicles on the ground, which seemed to be seeping water, Gao Ming's heart suddenly felt cold, he put the bucket back, let's eat and wash first.

It is really comfortable to have a sip of hot soup in the morning, and the whole person is warm. The wind and snow outside stopped, Gao Ming took a look and felt that the solar energy was coming out today, and he was in a good mood.

It was discussed last night, and today I will dig a pit to collect firewood and come back to dry.

Now the mountains are extremely unsafe, and it is no longer possible to go up the mountain alone. There are few people in their caves, so they can only slaughter baabaa and dig holes in the morning, and go hunting in the mountains in the afternoon to dig winter bamboo shoots and collect firewood.

When you are full, your body is warm and you can work quickly. Gao Ming opened the wooden fence, and the hay that had been laid before was already damp from the bleating, and it looked dirty. The feces had not been processed for a while, and now the shed smelled bad, and the hay was useless at all. There are little poop balls all over it. Fortunately, it is cold and the smell is not too offensive.

Bu Jia led Baa Baa out, Baa Baa looked not in good spirits, lethargic, and seemed to be losing weight, a little thinner than before, Gao Ming thought it was time. Baa-baa seemed to know that it was going to die, so it didn't struggle. It was supposed to be so frozen and kept in captivity, without any freedom, so it might as well be dead, and besides, it knew it couldn't run away.

There were originally three rattan boxes of potatoes, but now there are more than two rattan boxes left. Gao Ming sorted out a rattan box that will be used to hold the meat, and Landa took their largest drying skin and the rest to cover the blood. Grass, Saduo carried the deep pot, and the four of them walked into the woods.

When they got there, Bujia tied Baabaa to a tree. Gao Ming looked at the luminescent snake knife in Bujia's hand, and couldn't help but said, "Give it a good time."

Bujia nodded, his hand was strong, He directly wiped the neck of the baa baa, and the baa baa immediately fell to the ground and twitched. Sado connected the deep pot to the neck of the baa baa, but it didn't move for two or three seconds, the temperature was cold, wait to pick it up Most of the pot was frozen, and the blood stopped flowing. Saduo covered the pot and put it aside. Buga began to peel the skin, and removed the two legs. The bones and meat of the body were separated. Put it in a rattan box, and the bones are finally thrown up.

"Wait, keep the hooves of sheep and baabaa." Gao Ming said. He had eaten a snack before, which was sheep's trotters. It was very delicious in winter, and it was so sour when topped with garlic sauce, chili peppers and vinegar.

Landa didn't understand what was so good about bleating hooves, they looked dirty, but she had blind trust in the superb cooking skills, and now she could even drool just looking at the four dirty hooves.

Gao Ming looked at the sheep whip silently, then at Landa and Sado, there was no environment after eating it, and he added fire to himself, forget it!

After cleaning the place, it was time to bury it properly, to ensure that the smell of blood was gone, and the four of them walked back. A rattan frame obviously couldn't hold it, the two legs of lamb were wrapped in leather and carried by Sado, Bujia was carrying the rattan frame, and Gao Ming was carrying an iron pot of sheep's blood. His hands and feet have been cold these days, probably He lost too much blood and didn't get it back. Now there are ready-made ones, so he can go back to make up for them. Landa is carrying the bloody skin, which has grass seeds on it, but it doesn't smell very good, and it smells bad. The four of them went to the river first, and the hole they smashed yesterday had been re-frozen, but only a thin layer. Bujia broke open the hole, and Gao Ming saw a lot of skins pressed by stones in the river.

Bujia found a big rock and pressed the baa-baa skin again. Landa didn't think it was cold, touched the skin that was pressed yesterday, frowned and whispered: "It's too cold, it won't work for three days, at least it will take five days." My God ."

"Will this work?" Gao Ming said, "The two wolf skins and the king's skin in the iron bucket in the cave can be soaked tomorrow, and the four will be brought back tomorrow and put in the cave for two days. It will be soon."

Landa thought for a while, then nodded when he thought it was feasible.

On the way back, Gao Ming counted with his fingers, one tiger skin, nine wolf skins, one baa-baa skin. There is still one piece of leopard skin made for Saduo, one big piece and one small piece of tiger skin, and two pieces of wolf skin are basically complete. Sewn into a curtain, the leather in the iron bucket can be made tomorrow, so they can get at least three leathers before the temperature cools down.

Back in the cave, the four of them were so cold that their lips turned blue. Bugasardo was fine, but Landa and Gao Ming were not. Especially Gao Ming, who probably lost blood in the past two days, had cold hands and feet in the cave, not to mention out.

After adding some firewood, the fire was burning vigorously. Gao Minglanda sat on the side of the fire and took a breather. Seeing that Bugasardo was fine, he planned to tidy up the shed.

Gao Ming stood up and wanted to help, but Bu Jia refused to let him go, "It's fine for me and Sado outside."

"That's fine." Gao Ming nodded in agreement. He thought of his pot of sheep's blood, this guy needs to add salt to coagulate it into lumps, and at night he eats sheep's oil and stir-fries the sheep's blood for a complete tonic, or a hot pot of sheep's blood is also fine.

They didn't know if their coarse salt would work, so they simply took advantage of their time to refine some of the refined salt first.

There is still more than half of the salt in the salt jar. These days, Gao Ming is used to cooking lightly when eating and cooking. The salt tastes really bad, very bitter, and the salt in the jar is as if it has not been touched. The chemistry in junior high school has been thrown back to the teacher, but Gao Ming still understands the basic knowledge of filtering. After searching for a long time, he only found the old cloth bag. Since the rattan frame is convenient, they rarely use cloth bag.

The water was boiled in an iron pot, Gao Ming cut a piece of cotton cloth, threw it into the boiling water and scalded it, then fished it out and just wrapped it on the bamboo tube. He specially picked a tall and thick bamboo tube, and tied it tightly with thin wire around the bamboo tube and cotton cloth.

Landa held the salt jar and asked, "How much should

you pour, brother Xiaoming?"

Pour half of it into the pot, mix it with water and stir evenly, Gao Ming holds the pot and slowly pours it onto the bamboo tube covered with cotton cloth. Cotton cloth absorbs water and penetrates very quickly, so it will take a long time to pour a pot of salt water into the bamboo tube. There was a layer of fine sundries on the cotton cloth, Gao Ming wiped it with his hands and put it in his mouth, it was very astringent. Untie the cotton cloth on the top, pour the brine from the bamboo tube into the iron pot and start filtering again for the second time.

Well, "Landa, give me another piece of cotton cloth that I just ironed." Instead of doing it over and over again, it's better to tie two layers on it, which should make it easier to worry about.

The second filter, because it is two layers of cotton cloth, the water is obviously slower than the first time, Gao Ming is not in a hurry, take your time, after the first bucket of salt water is finished, Gao Ming pours the salt water into the pot and starts to dry it.

"Landa, take another bamboo tube, and stir the two bamboo tubes one by one." Gao Ming said, the fire in his hand increased, and the salt water was slowly smelted dry. There was a layer of yellowish salt grains on the bottom of the pot. Salt grains are scraped in a clean bamboo tube.

Landa has already sifted a bucket full, Gao Ming thought about cooking two buckets together, which would be faster.

The last jar of salt was smelted all over, Gao Ming dipped his finger in it, tasted it, the original bitterness was gone, but the astringency was there, but it was much lighter. Landa imitated Gao Ming, tasted it, and said in surprise: "Brother Xiao Ming, this one is saltier than the original one!

" Poured into the salt shaker, which could have been a full jar of salt, now only half the jar is left.

The two cleaned up the iron pot in the hole, and put the cotton cloth on the wooden table to dry. This should be put away, and the salt will be filtered by it in the future. After the salt was refined, Gao Ming tapped him on the waist. Landa also had a sore neck and back pain. He suddenly remembered that there was still sheep blood in the deep pot at his feet. Pour, I used one layer this time, poured a bucket and poured it into the iron pot, until the cotton cloth was dyed blood red, and it was covered with slag.

Gao Ming rinsed the deep-mouthed pot, poured the sheep blood from the iron frying pan into the deep-mouthed pot, began to add salt to it, and stirred it with a spoon.

Landa stared at the pot without blinking. When the sheep's blood, which was still liquid, began to congeal, Landa exclaimed, "Why, how did this happen?"

"Because salt was added to it." Gao Ming Seeing that it was almost done, I took out the spoon, covered the pot with a pot of sheep blood and put it on the side of the stone table, where the temperature is a little lower. "I'll make you baa baa blood stew at noon."

Gao Ming straightened his back and thumped his waist, "Your brother and Sado have been going in and out all morning and don't know what happened?"

"I just watched it, I Brother used lime mud to wipe the cracks in the stone outside, and he said it would make it warmer." Landa said with a smile.

Gao Ming was curious, and when the two went out, they saw that the gaps in the rocks had been smoothed out, but the temperature was too cold to freeze. Pushing open the wooden fence, Gao Ming went in and saw a deep pit dug against the inner side of the mountain wall. There was a wooden barrel in it, and the two sides of the wooden barrel were made of hand-carrying, made of leather wrapped with thick wire. , hanging on the barrel.

The wooden barrel is obviously shorter than the pit. There are two wooden boards built on both sides of the pit. The thick wooden boards are very stable to step on. Gao Ming has one foot at a time, and the gap in the middle is right in the middle of the wooden barrel. .

Gao Ming looks pale when he thinks of papa, in this world without toilet paper, Gao Ming doesn't want to recall such things as papa wiping his ass, the picture shouldn't be too beautiful!

I used to build a big shed for Baa Baa, but at least Baa Baa is not small. Now I have built a toilet pit on the inside, and there is a one-meter-wide space outside, but it is really useless. Well, I can't say that. We will be together in the future When you come out to go to the toilet, at least your companion can stay in the toilet and wait, so that it will not be too cold.

Gao Ming thought about the picture, and laughed himself first.

"I just boiled hot water in the basin, go back and wash it, and eat baa baa blood stewed baa baa meat at noon." This guy is a great tonic for eating in winter!

Saduo smiled stupidly, and walked into the cave with the tools. Gao Ming looked at the ice wall and the repaired shed that shone coldly under the sun. This was the first toilet in the primitive society! We are indeed in the transition to a civilized world...