Chapter 117 Master Xiaoming is hot on the bed and staring at me! !

The corners of the curved mouth were withdrawn indistinctly, Wen Xiaobao stared at Zhengmao , and said indifferently: "Are you hungry?" His back was speechless for a long time.

The bone soup on the stove had been simmering all night. Now the soup was white and rich. Wen Xiaobao lifted the lid of the pot with one hand, and the aroma rushed out. He couldn't help but want to drink it even after eating noodles at noon. After taking a sip, Gao Ming saw that Wen

Xiaobao was making two servings of soup. He glanced at the bed and found that Zhengmao had woken up. A bowl of soup was stuffed for Buga, "Feed him when he's hungry." He lowered his head and blew on the hot soup in his own bowl, and took a sip. It tasted so good.

Bujia carried the soup to Zhengmao's bedside. Wen Xiaobao watched and saw that Bujia was carefully supporting Zhengmao without touching the wound, and then he concentrated on drinking the soup. Zhengmao, who had recovered, was a little bit more energetic than yesterday. Seeing that he was still alive or woke up in the Bujia cave, he knew that Bujia and the others had saved him, and immediately laughed with the corners of his mouth, shaking his heart and lungs and coughing , Wen Xiaobao put down the bowl in his hand, his face was very ugly, and

he said coldly: "You don't want to die!" Others, where did someone talk about him? It seemed like he yelled this sentence yesterday when he pulled Da Lan and Xiao Lan away, but he didn't expect that it would be his turn today. At this time, the cough also stopped, and Zhengmao clutched the pain in his chest. Bujia quickly handed the bowl to Gao Ming, and laid Zhengmao flat. One of the wounds that had been stitched had already started to ooze blood.

Wen Xiaobao's face was very cold and hard, he blew a few breaths of cold air, gulped down the soup, and then walked to Zhengmao's bedside, pressing the wound with one hand, Zhengmao was caught off guard Hissing in pain, Wen Xiaobao loosened his grip a little, and said, "If you want to live, don't move around except to eat and go to the bathroom, and you can't cough or laugh." Turning around, he went to pour hot water to wipe the wound, Reapply the herb residue.

It was the first time for Gao Ming to see Wen Xiaobao like this, he was too frightened to make a sound, and then he whispered to Bujia when he saw Wen Xiaobao going to add water, "Xiaobao doesn't treat us like this—" See Zheng Mao looked at him and smiled mischievously, "You are not familiar with Xiaobao, he stayed up all night last night to heal your wound, just fell asleep when your caveman came to look for you and woke up again, he didn't sleep well. "He is not a person who does good deeds without leaving a name. If Xiaobao doesn't say anything, he will take this favor for Xiaobao. In the future, Zhengmao can take care of Xiaobao.

Hearing this, Zheng Mao felt a little thoughtful looking at Wen Xiaobao's busy back.

Wen Xiaobao treated Zhengmao's wound with a cold face. From the beginning to the end, his face was not very good-looking. Zhengmao didn't lose his temper, but kept looking at Wen Xiaobao with a smile in his eyes. Wen Xiaobao, who was being watched closely, didn't know Whether intentionally or unintentionally, a hand trembled, and Zheng Mao grinned in pain, but his eyes on Wen Xiaobao were suppressed again.

After treating Zhengmao's wound, Wen Xiaobao went to scoop up a bowl of soup for himself. There were a lot of bones in their caves. This snow season basically boiled some bone soup every day, but it was not as good as today's.

Sitting by the stove drinking soup, Rhubarb woke up and stared at Wen Xiaobao with his eyes wide open. Wen Xiaobao's face softened a bit, he picked up a few bones and threw them to Rhubarb. Zheng Mao, who had been staring at Wen Xiaobao, couldn't help feeling a little bit Sad, when will he be inferior to a wild dog? ! There is no smile on his face!