Chapter 193 Extra Story 1

One-way teleportation.

The host can be sent to any plane life planet that has been recorded in the universe trading system and lacks a host.

The first thing Wu Nuo thought of was the earth.

If it was more than 20 years ago, when he first came to this planet, he would definitely choose to return to Earth, the place where he was born and grew up, without hesitation. With an artifact like the system, it is very easy for him to become a rich man on earth, and it is not too difficult to even become a super rich man. Taking ten thousand steps back, even if there is no system, even if he is allowed to go back and continue to be a small vendor with a street stall, at that time, he would definitely choose to go back without hesitation.

So, what about now, more than twenty years later?

After Wu Nuo asked the system clearly that this reward could be retained indefinitely and would not be enforced, he immediately put the reward at the bottom of the box.

Just kidding, how much effort did he and Bai Damiao spend to develop the tribe into the kingdom it is today. go back? Even if he can let go of his current wealth and power, can he let go of Bai Damiao and Fatty Paper?

I can't let it go!

In this kingdom that has just escaped from the primitive wilderness and entered the agricultural civilization, the wealth and status he possesses are completely incomparable to the material enjoyment that the material wealth on the modern earth can give him. However, if he really goes back, it will be considered his After becoming a rich man, what else can he have besides money?

loved ones?

After his grandparents passed away, Wu Nuo didn't think he had any living relatives. After his father formed a new family, he gradually regarded him as an outsider. After his grandparents passed away, he lived so hard in the provincial capital alone. Not only did his father not help him at all, but he was also afraid that he would drag him down . When he was a child, his grandparents were kind to him, but they were just good. After his father and stepmother gave birth to a son, how could they remember him?

This is true for the closest relatives, but the relationship between the relatives who are a little further away is naturally as weak as water.

friend?

In primary and junior high school, there were a few friends who played well with Wu Nuo, but as he had to leave school and entered the society early, all of his friends were still in high school at that time, and they grew up in a completely different environment. It will inevitably cause everyone to drift away.

After he entered the society, he also made some friends, but he was tired of running around, and most of these so-called friends were just casual acquaintances, and he didn't have any close friends.

lover?

Bai Damiao was the only one who moved him from the beginning to the end.

The three loves in the world are nothing more than family, friendship and love. What was given to him is not only love, but also the friendship that accompanied him and took care of him when he first entered the foreign world and was afraid.

In this way, how could he be willing to leave Bai and the fat son he raised with one hand, and return to the earth that seems to be familiar but has no ties, to pursue those illusory material enjoyments.

Without any hesitation, Wu Nuo decided to keep this reward a secret and rot it in his heart forever.

The system's reluctance to give up this SS-level planet is no less than that of Wu Nuo, and it is very worried that Wu Nuo's mind will use this reward to return to Earth. Therefore, when the reward was announced, the system was already thinking about how to dispel Wu Nuo's idea of ​​leaving. Fortunately, Wu Nuo had no intention of leaving at all, so the system put down the 'core'.