Chapter 112 Xiao Ming went from counterattack to enjoyment!

Gao Ming leaned on the wooden roots of the aisle and wrapped his body in leather, and couldn't help humming as he watched the heavy snow fall all over the sky. The snow fell so deep and so hard... He just said this back and forth, but he didn't know if it was right.

Bujia was covered in hot sweat, and listening to Gao Ming's tune, his eyes softened a lot. Following the icy snow, he walked up to Gao Ming with a broom in his hand, "Go into the house when it's cold—"

Gao Ming shook his head, After shaking Bujia's hand, it was warmer than him, and there was still a thin layer of sweat on the palm, and he immediately reassured: "It's not cold, you won't let me if I want to help sweep together."

"This If the snow is not thick, I can do it alone." Bujia said.

This snow is the first snow of this snow season. Although it is big, it is not thick. It has stopped now, and the temperature is not very cold. At least Gao Ming is wearing a vest and wrapped in leather. It seems to be fine.

"Sada Shilanda went to the beach to catch seafood, Xiaohe Xiaobao Linzi went to catch fish, the two teams are probably coming back soon, we will have shabu-shabu later." In winter, it is snowing to eat hot shabu-shabu. Gao Ming licked his lips. He kind of wanted to drink beer, but he didn't know how to brew it. If he found grapes, he could make some wine. Gao Ming accompanied Bu Jia, and he was in charge of supervising the work by leaning on the wooden root.

Now that it is the snow season, leather curtains are hung outside the cave, but except for opening a slit to ventilate one morning, basically they will not be opened again. There are still cubs in the cave that are less than one year old. It will be bad if it is really cold .

After Bujia finished clearing the snow in a hurry, Gao Ming fed hot water and hay to the pair of bleating, and the two bleated happily in the toilet. The iron gate is closed during the day, and a butter lamp is lit in the cave during the day, and two lamps are lit at night when there is work, usually one lamp. Bone soup was stewed on the stove, the two of them entered the cave, the cold air was warmed up by the hot heater in the cave, the eyelashes were covered with mist, Gao Ming's words were white, the smell of bone soup was tangy, they had eaten it not long after noon but feel hungry.

Xiao An is sitting on the small bed holding the rhubarb wood carving made by Xiao Bao in his hand. The little guy is now at the time when he sees everything in his mouth. He likes this wood carving very much. Gao Ming specially boils it in hot water before letting Xiao An play with it. of. Qi sat on the edge of the bed and blocked Xiao An on the inside of the bed, and Xiao Le lay in Qi's arms. Recently, the weather has turned cold and Xiao Le's body is failing. Her little face, which had been growing a little bit of flesh, has also begun to lose flesh. Recently, She often had a low-grade fever, and Qi kept her in her arms without worrying. Whenever her body temperature rose slightly, she would boil medicine and apply grass juice paste to Xiao Le's armpits.

Gao Ming warmed up at the stove first, the cold air on his body was gone, and the warmth in his hands was warm, then he went to Qi's, looked at Xiao Le in Qi's arms, the little guy frowned and was not sleeping at all.

"Is it hot?" Gao Ming whispered.

Qi shook her head, "Just after the temperature dropped, my breathing became very weak for some reason..." Qi couldn't continue, her eyes were full of worry.

Gao Ming is also worried, Xiao Le's congenital frailty is also tight and delicate in a modern family, so he is afraid of making mistakes, but now they are doing their best in such an environment, Gao Ming has always been Worried, afraid of some congenital disease that they can't see, such as the heart—peh, pee, pee.