Chapter 124 Xiao Ming was terrified of eating this meal!

In the evening when the sun was setting, Gao Ming stretched his waist and stretched his muscles. The walls of the toilet and kitchen had already been built, leaving only the roof, doors and windows. Gao Ming decided to use iron for the doors and windows. Bricks are made into tiles to form tiled roofs, so that rainwater can flow easily in rainy days.

From far away, the voices of the two brothers, Big Blue and Little Blue, floated over, "Am's new Dong tribe is them. The barbecue they make is very delicious. You will definitely like the sun. Don't you want to meet Xiaoan Xiaole?"

Gao Ming looked down the mountain, and it turned out to be two brothers, Big Lan and Little Lan. Big Lan was carrying a pig, and Little Lan was supporting Ah Mu and Sun. Sun's belly didn't look like she was pregnant. Gao Ming estimated that it might be less than three months old. , Bad Teeth doesn't seem to know that Sun is pregnant. Since the two brothers agreed yesterday, even though they ate barbecue at noon today, the afternoon was so-so, but the two brothers brought their own barbecue with their families, so they wanted to grill together.

Qi and Xiaohe had already started preparing the ingredients for the barbecue, and Wen Xiaobao carried the wood chips sawed today into the hole.

"Is it okay to put it outside?" Gao Ming asked.

"It's cloudy here at night, and the wood needs to be dried. Put it on the side of the road and dry it at noon tomorrow." Wen Xiaobao said. Landa Sardo went to help, Gao Ming packed up the tools used to lay bricks at the entrance of the cave, the strong wind brought light rain and rolled the rocks and green shoots to pick up firewood, the four of them didn't want to stay here for dinner, Gao Ming insisted on staying here, someone helped today , This work has done their amount for two or three days, so it should be a meal.

When Dalan and Xiaolan went up the mountain, Gao Ming's place had already been cleaned up. Dafeng and the others came back with firewood and chopped it into pieces on the spot.

The two brothers, Big Blue and Little Lan, are also real people. Today, they beat up a little wild boar after they had beaten enough to share. For this reason, Little Lan got scratched on his arm. Fortunately, the wound was not serious, but Aunt Lan still complained about it. Along the way, the wild boar was still humming when it came up against it. Gao Ming saw that it was still alive, and immediately became interested. You must know that pig liver, pig intestines, pig blood, and pig hooves are all edible.

When they were slaughtering pigs, the two brothers were puzzled when they heard that Gao Ming wanted such things, and Aunt Lan felt that Gao Ming's cave was pitiful. Although the entrance of the cave was blocked with beautiful stones, why did they even want offal that they didn't eat? Especially pig intestines, that stuff is not clean, immediately holding Gao Ming's hand, with a kind face on his face, said: "My good boy, if you can't get enough to eat, let Big Blue and Little Lan help you, these things are not clean and not tasty... ..."

Gao Ming was embarrassed, and he explained it patiently, but Aunt Lan couldn't listen to it at all, so he had to make a distraction and fool it first, and then he made fat intestines and fried peppers for Aunt Lan to try. Speaking of this, He still had snake stew on the stove. The snake that was brought back at noon had already pulled out the blood and fishy smell all afternoon. They didn't have ginger slices to remove the fishy smell.

The snake Bujia caught was thick and long. The skin was peeled off and the internal organs were removed. The remaining snake meat was cut into a bowl, Gao Ming cut it into thumb lengths, washed it with flour and blanched it again to clean up the blood and water. Then put it into the earthen pot, add bone soup and start to stew. When it is almost cooked, just add some salt and garlic sprouts. The main thing to eat is the word xian. At this time, the snake soup has been stewed for more than an hour, Gao Ming sealed the furnace door, and continued to simmer on a low fire. After eating the barbecue, each person will drink a small bowl and it will be moist.