Chapter 27 Xiao Ming, your bald head is so shiny!

Gao Ming looked for the chestnut tree as if he had been beaten with chicken blood, and his neck hurt even when he lifted it. Landa is a snack foodie. After hearing about the delicacy of chestnuts, she followed Gao Ming. The two of them maintained the same movement, their eyes seemed to be shining brightly, and they didn't miss anything. During this period, Landa caught a Goo Goo and tied it to a tree.

The two walked further and further into the woods. Gao Ming was worried about the danger, but Li Zi's love surpassed his worries, so he had to hold the bone knife and Lan Da to keep vigilant.

Finally, I found chestnuts on a high ground earlier. There were basically not many chestnuts on the whole tree, and they all fell to the ground, covering the whole ground like hedgehogs. Because of the panic, there was no prey here, Gao Ming was overjoyed, Landa's eyes were shining, and the two of them ignored the pricking, Gao Ming used a cloth bag to plan the chestnuts on the ground together, and threw them away Put it into the rattan frame, until the rattan frame is full, there is still half of it on the ground, not to mention that there are still trees that have not fallen clean.

Gao Ming seems to have won a cornucopia, wishing to bring all of these back.

The rattan frame was full, and so was the cloth pocket. The chestnut thorn pierced Gao Ming's thigh through the cotton pocket, itching and hurting.

On the way back, the cuckoo that Landa hit was eaten by something, and its hair was covered with blood. It looked clever and nervously pulled Landa away quickly. They were lucky, and it seems that next time You have to bring Buga with you. The two he caught were still there, tied stupidly to the tree, cooing when he and Landa came back.

Carrying Gu Gu, it was already eleven o'clock in the sun. Gao Ming and Landa walked down the mountain quickly, and not far from the waterfall, they saw Bujia carrying many rabbits in his hand.

Seeing that the two of them were fine, Bujia breathed a sigh of relief, "Go back." The

two followed Bujia, and Gao Ming smiled and said, "I found chestnuts today, next time we go together, I don't feel at ease without you."

Buga's complexion improved slightly, and he nodded.

Back in the cave, Landa started drying peppers, and Gao Ming shouted: "Chestnuts can also be dried, don't need to dry them on the skin, after they are dried, they will burst open, and there will be chestnuts inside."

Gao Ming used to eat stir-fried chestnuts on the street. He always felt that the taste of fried chestnuts was not good. He thought about going back to buy raw ones and frying them himself. Later, he knew what chestnuts looked like. There is a shell with thorns on the outside. After the shell is cracked after being exposed to the sun, the brown shell is now inside.

One Gu Gu was tied to a tree with rattan tied to his foot, Gao Ming bled the other, and Landa was spreading the sunflower seeds. After slaughtering the outside, Landa finally buried the internal organs with soil, and sprinkled bloodweed on the surface.

Chestnut Gaoming cracked open some, and directly stewed chestnuts and goo in the pot. Bujia was sawing wood outside the cave, intending to make brackets, cooking skillfully, while Landa turned over peppers, and the three performed their duties.

The scent in the pot slowly came out, and Landa, who was guarding the entrance of the cave to turn over chestnuts and peppers, looked into the cave when he smelled the scent. Even Buja, who was sawing wood, swallowed, and his stomach began to growl. I drank a pee in the morning and there was nothing.

Unlike potatoes, chestnuts taste sweet and glutinous. After mixing them with Gu Gu, when the lid is opened, the whole chestnut is stained with Gu Gu's oil, the surface is very glossy, and the taste is even more tangy.

The two brothers were so attracted by the smell that they couldn't do their work. After entering, they closed the iron door and stared at the spoon in Gao Ming's hand.

"Have I tasted it? Isn't it stealing?" Gao Ming explained with a spoon, his stomach suddenly growled, he smiled embarrassedly, and handed the spoon to Buga's lips, "You try."

Before In order to avoid suspicion, or to stay cold on purpose, Gao Ming usually gave Landa the food first, but this time the spoon was turned to Bujia, who was still stunned. Gao Ming stared at Bujia's lips, "Are you ready to try it?"

Bujia's heart was beating wildly, and he opened his mouth. The chestnuts had been boiled soft and sticky, the temperature was just right, and the smell of gurgling was mixed in the mouth. Sweet breath.

"Okay." Buga said.

"Brother, is it delicious?" Landa stared at Buga's mouth like a puppy.

"tasty."

Gao Ming reached out and touched Buga's mouth, "Don't move, there is scum around the mouth." Gently wiped off the chestnut juice on Buga's lips, Landa went to scoop up rice for the three of them, Gao Ming saw that Landa didn't look here , Bujia was in a daze again, pretending nothing happened, and said by the way: "It seems that it hasn't been cleaned." Pulling Bujia's neck, Gao Ming stretched out his tongue and gently slid it across Bujia's lips.

"It's clean now." Gao Ming said, it's so cool!

Bujia touched his lips in a daze, they were soft just now, and Gao Ming has also become beautiful. His heart was beating even harder, Bujia was covering his heart, his mind was full of wisdom, he couldn't remember the taste of chestnuts, Landa was eating happily at the dinner table, shouting that it was delicious, while Bujia was absent-mindedly scratching his rice bowl .

Gao Ming secretly noticed that Bujia didn't feel disgusted, but looked stunned. Occasionally, he could feel Bujia's sight when he lowered his head to eat. It seems that Bujia didn't object!

There was nothing left over from a large pot of stewed chestnuts. Landa cleaned up the dishes. A large bucket of water was very convenient. She washed the dishes and spoons directly under the tree at the entrance of the cave. Bujia had already recovered, but Gao Ming's eyes became brighter when he looked at Gao Ming. Gao Ming acted as if nothing happened, and said, "Bujia

, can you help nail the nails?" Nail, Gao Ming Nail in the lower row, Bujia squatted beside Gao Ming, looked at Gao Ming's side face, and found that Gao Ming was getting better and better.

The nails were nailed, and the three of them left the bucket of meat to hang on the wall. After tidying up the cave, it's already past one o'clock, and the temperature of the sun is no longer good. The three of them quickly collected the peppers and chestnuts. The chestnuts are not afraid of getting dirty, and they are directly spread on the side close to the firewood. The peppers are in the leather and spread on the stone platform. .

Gao Ming was carrying the iron bucket, and Landa was carrying the rattan frame. After enjoying the delicious chestnuts at noon, Landa wished to find all the chestnuts in the cave today. The whole snow season was stewed with chestnuts. This snow season is the best snow season he has ever had.

The iron bucket was carried to the river, the temperature was the best of the day, and the three of them went down to the river to catch fish. There were a lot of fish, and the three of them basically caught a lot without much effort. They filled up the water, and there were still fish in the river. Gao Ming thought that he would keep the fish in the bucket for a few more days, and catch them again in a few days.

The bucket was placed by the river, and the three of them walked up again. Gao Ming and Landa led Bujia to the place where the chestnuts were found in the morning. On the way, Landa loved Gu Gu very much. Gu Gu, who was a bit tired of eating before, regained the highest status in Landa's heart at this moment.

All sorts of things caught four of them, and Landa couldn't love them enough. After learning the lesson from the morning, this time they tied up Goo Goo and walked together with them.

Buga often hunted in the mountains, and when he saw the two going this way, he raised his vigilance. He had found traces of piebald here more than once.

Naturally, Landa and Gao Ming didn't know that this was the spot's digestion area, and they had already taken action when they saw the chestnuts all over the ground. Bujia held a kitchen knife and stood guard. Gao Ming and Landa didn't take it seriously, and slowly picked up the rattan box. The chestnuts on the ground were gone, and there were only a part of them on the tree. Gao Ming looked at it and said, "Next time. Come again!"

"You and Landa don't come here by yourself," Bujia instructed.

Only then did Gao Ming realize something was wrong, walked together, and whispered: "It's dangerous here?"

Bujia nodded, "Piebald is active here."

Piebald? He couldn't think of anything, he knew the danger, and he didn't want to die for chestnuts. Besides, there weren't many on the tree, and they basically took the lead. "Not much, I won't come next time, find something else."

"Yes." The

rattan frame was carried by Bujia, which was very heavy. Landa was carrying Gu Gu, and Gao Ming was holding a bundle of dead grass. He had tried this grass several times, and only this kind of grass was the toughest, and the fresh ones were not as strong as dry grass. It was time to go back and think about shoes.

When he got to the river, Gao Ming took out the prepared razor from the alchemy, and instead of cutting it with scissors, it was better to shave it clean. The blade is sharp and small, and can be used as a razor to shave.

"Bujia, I'll shave you." Gao Ming supported Bujia's angular face with one hand, "Don't move."

I'm so busy these days that I don't have the time to shave. Buga's beard has grown into a layer, like those bearded men in Europe and America, sexy men. Gao Ming turned the razor, and slowly fell off a thin layer of beard. Gao Ming was concentrating, and Bujia stared at Gao Ming's face, fascinated.

"Okay!" Gao Ming put away the knife and washed it by the river. Buga squatted and washed his face.

"You shave my hair." Gao Ming handed the razor to Bujia.

Bujia took the knife and scraped the belly of his finger, and soon a drop of blood came out. After knowing the severity of the force, Bujia felt relieved to shave Gao Ming's head. His hands are always strong, and he doesn't know the sharpness of the knife, if he really uses it, he is afraid of hurting Gao Ming.

Gao Ming looked at the small details of Bujia, and said that it was a lie not to be moved, but Gao Ming, who is used to being moved, wanted to say goodbye next time, what if he got a tetanus? !

Bujia mastered the strength and used the knife frequently, and he shaved it in a while. Gao Ming touched his bald head a little uncomfortable, but the thought of not having to cut his hair for a long time felt particularly comfortable, so he casually slapped river water on his head twice. Bujia held Gao Ming's hand, "The water is cold, go back and boil hot water and I'll wipe it for you."

Gao Ming was a little surprised, but Bujia was very gentle today. In the past, Bujia was kind to him, but he still saved what he should say, like he didn't want to say a word more when he expressed his meaning correctly, but whether it was the small details or the care of his words in the afternoon, Gao Ming deeply felt that Bujia was very important to him. change.

Landa scratched her head, her silly face was filled with inexplicability, and then she suddenly realized, baring her teeth, and said, "Brother Xiao Ming and brother are just like Eminem and Apa." The

brat's eyes are pretty good! Gao Ming put his arms around Landa's shoulders, and said with a smile: "Eat chestnuts tonight!"

Landa bared his canine teeth and licked the tops of them.

Buga carried the rattan frame on his back, with a smile in his eyes.

Gao Ming and Landa carried an iron bucket of fish back, while Bujia carried the chestnut on his back and held dry grass in his hands.

Along the way, Gao Ming's white head was glowing with golden luster under the afterglow of the setting sun. He walked around humming a song, in a particularly good mood, and said cheerfully, "Bujia, next time I will shave your head too!" This is the head of a prehistoric couple. up.

In the past, Gao Ming felt that people wearing couple clothes and walking on the street to show their affection were stupid, because it was too late for him to hide himself, so how could he behave in an open and honest manner, but now he has no scruples.