Chapter 19 Xiao Ming, Those People, That Mountain, Those Wolves!

Gao Ming pulled down Buga's hand covering his mouth, his ears pricked up, and he was also nervous, pointing outside and mouthing, "How many people?"

Buga gestured five fingers, Gao Ming nodded, With a dazed look on his face, he didn't know what Bujia was nervous about. Bu Jia leaned over, Gao Ming's heart beat faster, thinking what time is it coming here! Seeing Bujia put the kettle hanging on his waist in the cloth pocket, he waited until he couldn't see it, and then said: "Don't talk nonsense when you go out."

Seeing Bujia's behavior, Gao Ming knew that he might be in danger if the kettle leaked.

The stone blocking the entrance of the cave was removed, and Buga stared at the entrance of the cave vigilantly, holding a bone knife in his hand. Gao Ming was infected by Bujia's emotions, staring at the cave entrance nervously, pretending to support Bujia.

The light slowly shone into the hole, very faintly.

Facing the dim light, Gao Ming saw a man with a beard and a bare upper body looking at them, holding a stick in his hand with a bone knife tied to it, and the bone knife was pointed at them.

Bujia stared straight into the eyes of the other party, and was silent for a while, and no one spoke.

"Sado, let them come out and talk."

The bearded Sado moved away, but the bone knife stick was always facing Gao Ming and Bujia.

Bu Jia stood in front of Gao Ming, and the two walked out of the cave. The light was weak and the sky was white, probably around six o'clock. Gao Ming looked around indiscriminately, there were six people in total, five men and one woman, but the woman was lying on the back of a tall and strong man, and Bujia guessed the number based on the footsteps.

Sado saw that he was a striker, and he was more than brave. When other people saw them coming out, they first looked at the man wearing tiger skin. Gao Ming guessed that this man was the leader who gave orders just now.

"Are you familiar with this place?" asked the tiger-skinned man in the middle.

Gao Ming didn't speak, and Bujia stared at the tiger-skinned man without saying a word.

"We are separated from the cave people. The snow season is coming soon. We need to find a suitable place to settle down as soon as possible." The tiger-skinned man explained. "Qiu is injured." Pointing to the woman on the back of the tall and strong man, the woman smiled at them with her mouth open.

Gao Ming hadn't seen a woman in this era before, so he couldn't help but take a few more glances. The skin is a healthy wheat color, the eyebrows are protruding, the cheeks are slightly higher, and the lips are slightly thicker. With a smile, the whole person looks healthy and sunny. Now lying on the man's back and looking at him curiously, Gao Ming can't help but smile. Bujia suddenly held his hand, Gao Ming came back to his senses, and saw Bujia staring at him, his eyes made his hair stand on end, he laughed twice.

They are now standing on the hillside of Hongshi Mountain. Bujia pointed to the forest and said: "There are wolves in the forest, and there are water sources, and there are mountains farther away." The

tiger-skinned man was silent for a while, and pointed to the distant mountain behind Hongshi Mountain , "Where did we come from, I don't know..." The tiger-skinned man looked around with confusion in his eyes.

Gao Ming saw and remembered that they were walking aimlessly at the beginning, not knowing where to settle down, and not knowing whether they would die in the next second.