Chapter 99 Xiaoming, I have been captured!

Gao Ming was carrying a bamboo basket, and Bujia was carrying a big knife in his hand. The two of them crossed the river and walked inwards before they saw Sado and Dashi.

The autumn tiger in the primitive society is very hard on people, but there is still a difference between burning charcoal and pottery. Burning charcoal is a little easier and not tiring. The firewood sticks in the hole are coiled one by one, leaving a small gap first, and lighting the fire. , When the burning is too low, quickly block the hole, smooth it with mud, and wait for an hour or two, and you can basically burn three big rattan frames of firewood in the morning. According to clever calculations, burn The carbon in the cave in the last three or four days is definitely enough to last until the spring of next year.

When the two arrived, Dashi and Sado were lighting up the charcoal that had been burned in the cave. Bujia stepped forward to help, Gao Ming put down the back basket, and together swept the freshly burnt charcoal to dry at the entrance of the cave, Bujia asked Dashi Sado to drink water and eat under the tree, and he and Gao Ming took over.

Sado and Shi stood at the entrance of the cave early in the morning. Although it was blocked, the temperature inside was high and the sun was not weak. The two of them were busy drying firewood. Their bodies were glowing and their faces were scorching hot. He had already finished drinking, and he was tired, so he didn't object when he heard Bujia say this. He wiped the sweat from his forehead, sat under the tree and rummaged through the food in the bamboo basket.

There were two big cans of drinking, Dashi opened the stopper, leaned his neck up and gurgled down, a coolness flowed down his throat and slid down his stomach, squinting his eyes comfortably, and said with a smile: "Brother Xiaoming's cooking is really delicious."

"This is delicious." I didn't cook it, Brother Lin picked a vine-framed green leaf and boiled it in a pot in the morning, you two must be very sunburned, drink this to cool off the heat." Gao Ming spread the charcoal that had been burned, and carried the new firewood into the fire. Before entering the hole, a wave of heat hits the face, and the skin can be burned. "Drink and eat quickly, I specially made cold noodles, try it."

When you get here, don't expect any special authentic cold noodles, Gao Ming tries to ensure that the taste is cool, hot, sour and delicious. Cut the noodles into fine pieces, boil them in boiling water, once they are cooked, take them out immediately and place them in a cool bowl, and pull them apart. The ingredients include spicy beef sauce and sour juice, and the mashed garlic is poured with hot butter. Yes, a spoonful of acid goes down, the fragrance is very strong.

After the noodles were prepared, Gao Ming didn't dare to delay. He and Bujia walked quickly along the way. Dashi Sado was stirring the noodles. The two of them, who had lost their appetite in the sun, couldn't help swallowing when they smelled the hot and sour aroma. Very hungry.

Dashi lowered his head and licked his mouth, mouthful of fragrance, but couldn't speak well. Sado took a bite, frowned, and Gao Ming saw it, "Isn't it delicious?" No way! It shouldn't be bad to eat like a wolf in Dashi. Besides, the people in the cave don't have the habit of picky eaters. face.

Saduo held the bowl, looked down at the red noodles, swallowed, and asked, "Did Landa eat this?" Landa had a wound, so he couldn't eat spicy ones.

Gao Mingle laughed loudly, and said: "No, he stared at us and begged for a long time and didn't give it!" Thinking of Landa's face, Gao Ming felt it was funny, and saw that Sado was relieved and happily ate the noodles, Gao Ming Added in a dark tone, "Landa eats white silk meat soup!" Saduo

's ears perked up, wondering, "Is the white silk meat spicy?"

Chengtiao made egg flower and flour and cooked it." Little salt and no spicy taste is just tasteless, hahahaha! Gao Ming thought happily. Qi has had enough milk recently, and it's enough to feed Xiaole. They say that whatever milk mother eats tastes the same. Qi is very great. Recently, she has been eating lightly, and she didn't complain about bitterness. But Landa is used to heavy food, and now she eats lighter food. I just can't stand it.