Chapter 89 Little Brother Xiaoming walks so strangely today!

They killed five of the eight wolves, and the remaining three dark ones all ran away. The wolf is the most vengeful prey. The three of Gao Ming didn't dare to delay. They hurriedly peeled off the skin and shaved off the tender part of the meat. , but another wave is not enough.

Gao Ming personally smeared the blood cover grass all over the skin of the white wolf's skin, and waited for the assistant, who had a smelly leather this time, to put it away carefully, and helped Landasado and the others to touch the grass seeds on the other skins.

"Okay!" Gao Ming threw the white wolf skin over his shoulder, holding a heavy strip of meat strung with rattan in his hand. "Go back quickly."

Saduo picked up the bamboo basket, which was so full that it couldn't fit in it, and Landa still carried the meat skewers and leather in his hand. The three of them walked towards the cave at a faster pace. The wooden fence, heaved a sigh of relief, the sun was already in the sky, and he was sweating all over his body, not to mention the stench of bloodweed on the leather.

"You guys are finally back!" Xiao He saw them from afar at the entrance of the cave, and rushed up, "Brother Bujia was about to go out to find you... Brother Xiaoming, why do you have so many wolf meat and skins? Did you meet a pack of wolves?" ?"

Bujia, who heard the sound, heard half a tone, with anxious eyes, came to Gao Ming's side, took the things, looked up and down to make sure everything was fine, and then he was relieved.

"Go back to the cave first." Buga said. Seeing Bujia

's nervous expression, Gao Ming changed the subject curiously and said: "I killed a white wolf today, we will get married when I tan it for you with my own hands!"

Put the meat and skin away, and said, "As long as you don't get hurt."

"Oh my God!" Gao Ming found the largest and most eye-catching prey - a tiger as soon as he entered the cave. A majestic tiger, the best thing is that there is only a piece of tiger skin on the shelf, but the skin is not scratched at all, and the tiger's head is attached to the complete one. Gao Ming looked at Bujia with a look It was unbelievable, he knew that Buga was very skilled, but he never knew that Buga could kill a tiger intact. "Are you injured? How did you hit such a big one?" Gao Ming pulled Buga's arms and legs, and searched around. There were only a few bloodstains on the back and shoulders, not deep but light.

Bujia held Gao Ming's hand and said, "I've been guarding it since I went out. It's better to be patient. It's not without scars. I cut it on the neck." Let's get married in four days, shall we?"

Gao Ming already had the face of an idiot in his heart, hehehehehe was very happy. "Then I'll go soak the skins, and take a bath by the way!"

The two skins they made were very precious, and they dragged them to the riverside and used a hard brush to brush off the fleshy and bloody layer first, a thin layer of fleshy skin, After the meat scum floating on it was cleaned off, the two filled the iron bucket with water and soaked the two pieces of leather in it. It's okay to put it in the river during the snow season, and the bloody smell will be light when the river surface is frozen, basically there will be no loss, but now the weather is hot, the leather is exposed to the sun in the river, and there is always a corner that is not stable when pressed with stones. The wedding gift of the two of them is only one for each other, if some prey takes it away, there is no place to cry!

Gao Ming jumped into the river with a puff, took a quick shower, and when Gao Ming was washed clean, the two of them carried the iron bucket with leather back to the cave, and saw Landa and Sado coming towards them, Landa hugged him in his hands with a dirty face. With rhubarb, rhubarb was barking and barking, with a ferocious expression on his face.