Chapter 180 New Clothes

Changhe City is very large, and there are more than 50,000 residents who often live in the city. It is very difficult for Wu Ling and Kohler, who are outsiders from far away, to inquire about news in the city.

Kalamanda is very important to Yancheng. The only surviving god's egg disappeared inexplicably. The leader of Yancheng and the great witch were furious and punished an unknown number of people who were in charge of guarding the god's egg. The whole Yancheng was almost bloody. Deprived of wealth and reduced to slavery. This bloody storm lasted for more than half a year before it slowly stopped.

Later, with the news of Kalamanda's loss, Yancheng's original dominant position and prestige among other super tribes were also severely hit. The leader wanted to annex Maverick City and other nearby super tribes to establish a kingdom in one fell swoop. The dream of my life has also come to naught.

After repeated investigations and evidence collection by the high-level officials in Yancheng, it was finally determined that the divine egg was stolen by some kind of pterosaur, and most of the pterosaurs were ferocious. When I came out, I found that it was not my cub at all-the newborn Kalamanda has no wings, and the Kalamanda will slowly grow wings when it is close to adulthood-the milder ones may drive it out of its nest, the ferocious would simply eat it.

Before adulthood, Kalamanda has a very special bloodline and its blood has an extremely important effect on orc witches. Its own attack power is very weak, and its growth is slow. It maintains the state of a cub all year round, without shelter and care. It simply cannot survive in the wild alone.

Therefore, after the egg was lost, Yancheng searched for a year or two without finding any news about Kalamanda. Both the leader and the great witch concluded that Kalamanda had completely disappeared from this world.

Wu Ling never dreamed that he could actually feel the breath of Kalamanda in Changhe City.

Kalamanda is too important to the tribe, no matter whether the Kalamanda that appeared in Changhe City was lost in Yancheng back then, they must get it at all costs!

The chubby Kara, who was a little overwhelmed by the two "big mountains" that controlled the transformation and was about to enter school, looked sadly at the holes in the new pants that were protruded by the tail. The red skirt skirt! Don't get me wrong, Kara simply thinks skirts are more convenient. Even if she fails to transform once in a while, she doesn't have to worry about the skirt being torn. scold. Carla, who didn't wear a skirt, didn't know that she actually climbed a tree wearing a skirt, and the skirt was more likely to be damaged than the pants.

Although Wu Xiaonuo is being crushed by Bai Damiao, there is still a pure man's soul in his heart, the idea that a boy can wear a skirt like this must be killed in the cradle! But Kara still can't control her transformation, and her pants are often torn by the tail. Even if Kara is still a three-headed little bean, it's still a problem to show her little butt outside all day long.

Therefore, Wu Nuo could only think of a compromise, and bought a silk costume for Kara in the system transaction.

In the past ten years, the Changhe Tribe has not only weaved linen and cloth, but last year, a boy who traveled abroad after graduation brought back a silkworm-like worm to Wu Nuo according to the description in the textbook. Wu Nuo let people raise it and succeeded Silk was woven. Because this kind of silkworms only started breeding last year, the man brought back not many silkworm eggs, and this year the silkworms spit out only enough silk to make a suit of clothes. Naturally, all these silks were given to the elderly old witch.

However, the tribe can produce its own silk, and it is much cheaper for Wu Nuo to buy silk clothes from the system than to buy ordinary cotton clothes.