Chapter 87 Xiao Ming, my jj is green!

Gao Ming was in so much pain that he couldn't fall asleep, he had slept all afternoon and didn't feel sleepy at all, but if he went out, Bujia would definitely make a bad face, so he could only lie on the bed and think about things messily.

Linzida Shilanda Sado and the others dragged the calf and the leopard to the river to skin and dismantle the bones. It was getting late, and the four of Zhengmao didn't have dinner. Qi felt comfortable and planned to make a stew and bake some pancakes. The fat woman kindly wanted to help but couldn't intervene, Qi smiled, handed over the vegetables and the basket, and said, "You wash the vegetables and chop the meat."

Xiaohua said straightforwardly: "You tell me how to chop the meat, I'll do it! "

Cut the bacon into pieces, and then they will chop the washed beef into sauce." Qi quickly washed the vegetables.

Seeing this, Bujia said to Zhengmao: "Brother Zhengmao, you are leaving after eating. You drink water first, and I will help with cooking.

" Picking is all done by women, and men only go out to hunt and protect the safety of the cave. Bujia smiled knowingly, and said: "As long as we live in the cave, there is no distinction between men and women. On weekdays, Xiao Ming cooks, sister Qi and Xiao He help each other, but today Xiao Ming Xiaohe was injured, and Qi has a big belly. I will knead the dough and bake it." Cake, Brother Zhengmao just happens to try my handicraft."

Xiao Hua was chopping meat, and secretly looked at Bujia who was kneading powder beside her, her heart moved, but she remembered that Bujia already had someone she liked, so she had to put her mind away. Bu Jia has seen Gao Ming's meat noodles, and he has also helped him before.

Qi washed the dishes and handed them to Xiaohua, and taught Xiaohua to cut them into sections. Seeing that the dough in Bujia's hands was smooth and smooth, she immediately boasted: "Bujia is really good, he can do everything."

The two people who followed Zhengmao The hunter sat on the stool with his hands tied, and the shock in his eyes has not disappeared since he entered the cave. It turned out that the meat hanging on the wall! And what is blocking the hole? It seems to be thinner than a big rock. I don't know if it can resist the prey, and the green piece that blocks it can still move. How do you make such a big tank? There is also a large vat in their cave, but it is made of stone. They have been working for a long time to make it out. The white one is actually for food...

In the big stone forest at the entrance of the cave, each person has a basket of meat. It was full of bones, and rhubarb followed behind wetly, with an unhappy expression on his face.

Landa picked up a small bone with meat and handed it to Rhubarb, coaxing: "I just gave you a bath! Then I'll give you this!"

Rhubarb barked twice before picking up the bone, ignoring Randa's words Turning his head, he lay down in his corner and gnawed on his bones. Landa put down the bamboo basket in his hand, turned his head angrily and complained to Sado: "Look at the rhubarb!"

Sado helped put the meat in the bamboo basket away, and said with a good-natured smile: "Landa is the best, rhubarb is bad! Rhubarb ,

who gnawed on the bones, immediately pricked up his ears, and barked twice at Sado, with a high-minded look on his face.

"Forget it, I don't care about rhubarb, I'll help cook." Landa said to Sado: "You went to cook bone soup, Brother Xiaoming and Xiaohe need to make up." When he was injured, brother Ming became old Give him bone soup. Now that Xiao Ming and Xiaohe are injured, they also want to drink bone soup.