Chapter 132 a special existence that Xiao Ming sometimes dislikes the eyes? !

Gao Ming propped his chin and stared at the yellow pole in front of him, "Oh!"

"Don't do this, you may succeed next time." Wen Xiaobao blew lightly, and the smooth sawdust in his hand fell away with the wind. up.

The production of yellow poles is large in May, and there is a large area near the river. It is reasonable to say that the quantity is good, but it is very troublesome to strip the yellow poles from the yellow poles. Pull out three cotton threads, as for the stupid one like him, he can't pull out any of them. Seeing that the loom is almost finished, the yellow poles are full of withered yellow poles, but the cotton thread cannot be drawn out. With a sickle and a bamboo basket, I came back to do my own experiments.

It was at noon when the sun was at its heaviest, and Dongliqi took the baby to take a nap. Xiaohe, Tudu and other boys of the same age went out to play. They said they were playing, picking wild fruits and going down the river to touch fish and snails. It's right next to the cave at the bottom of the mountain, there's no danger from the crowds, and Dashi is relieved to let them go. As for Linzi Dashi Bujia and the others going out to hunt, Zhengmao has sent the prey for more than a month and will continue to send it. Gao Mingbujia discussed it It was decided that this would be the case. After living for a long time and getting closer to each other, there is no need to worry about it so much. Besides, Bujia can't be idle. The prey that Zhengmao sent this month plus the bacon in the cave There is a lot of inventory, and they can live for more than two months just by eating the inventory without working, so Zhengmao is not allowed to deliver it, and some holes in the Zhengmao family are only half full a day.

Sado nodded, and encouraged Gao Ming: "Xiao Bao is right, brother Xiao Ming must have other ways."

Gao Ming rubbed his face, thought for a while and said: "We have exposed to the sun, boiled and steamed, these are all High temperature, no way, soak in cold water today, and see later!" Landa went to fetch cold water in a large wooden basin, and Sado went to help.

Now that the two caves have merged, the pottery-making technology has matured. The women in Zhengmao Cave and the elderly hunters usually burn pottery. Gao Ming no longer burns pottery. Basically, people in Zhengmao Cave will not ask for his things. The pottery is given away for free, and if you give it back, Xiaohe made a lot of wooden barrels and basins. Anyway, there are many trees on the mountain, and people here only need to go to the place if they are kind. Cut down trees, and the men and women who are in love on the mountain will come to help when they see each other.

The most embarrassing time was that three people in the woods were fighting in the field. They were two men and one woman. Gao Ming Xiaobao and Xiao He were stunned on the spot. Afterwards, he took the initiative to ask for help, but Gao Ming embarrassingly refused, and Xiao Bao even turned around and ran staggeringly. Gao Ming felt that spring is really a season of estrus while helping his forehead! Even though it's late spring!

Landasado brought a big wooden basin, which is usually used for washing leather. At this time, there was half a basin of cold water in it. Gao Ming took a handful of yellow poles. The ones he damaged during his experiments were already much better. Use it sparingly this time.

The wooden basin was placed under the shed, and Gao Ming ignored it when he saw that he would not be able to make a trick for a while. Anyway, I heard from Tudu that the yellow poles will fall in mid-June or even at the end of June. There is still a month to go, so it should be OK.

"Let's do this first. Let's see what happens tonight. What are we going to eat tonight?" Gao Ming asked, patting the ash on his hands.

The weather is hot and I go out hunting for a day. I don't have any appetite at all when I come back. I'm so sunburnt. I just want to drink and don't want to eat. I don't have any opinion, as long as Gao Ming's cooking is delicious, Xiaobao doesn't care either.