Chapter 158 Xiao Ming's Transformation from Chef to Teacher! !

The snow stopped, and the corridors built on the mountainside were covered with a thick layer. The fields and the corridors were inseparable. Yesterday Zhengmao said that he would build a school. The soles of the waistcoat and shorts are covered with thick leather, leading the guy to shovel snow in the aisle.

The shoveled snow piled up on both sides, and the aisle was less than two meters wide. From the bottom of the mountain, it was almost halfway up the mountain. The hunters were working in full swing, and it was obvious that it was a heavy snow day with hot sweat on their foreheads.

After nine o'clock, the aisle had been cleaned up, and a thick layer of wooden parts had been built under the shed. These were made by Wen Xiaobao and Xiaohe in the past two days. The hunters only needed to fix it with nails when they moved down. The iron gate has been installed, and the iron fence is also installed to prevent accidents. The iron ore that was originally piled up like a stone mountain in Gaoming Alchemy now has some edges and corners left, and these iron ores dare not move. Otherwise, what is the use of the whole snow season?

The big pot of rice at noon, the pot is on the square, a pot of broth with two roasted whole baa and a calf, the whole fragrance is floating in the square, fortunately, the temperature is low in winter, the fragrance will not spread too much , In addition, many prey are in the nest at the beginning of the snow season, and the food is abundant, but they are not afraid of attracting prey. According to past experience, a large number of prey will usually attack in the middle and late snow season.

There are bright smiles on the faces of men, women, and children in the tribe. They have never had such a comfortable snow season. The warm cave, the safe cave door, and the abundant food, this is nothing different from heaven to them, of course. They didn't know there was a heaven that said so.

After dinner, the children played in groups in the snow, and the parents didn't stop them. Even if there was a small-scale fight, the hunters would just cheer around and cheer, and they didn't worry about the children getting hurt at all. Now, this would be a big deal in modern times. After eating and playing, the hunters help clean up the school, and the women and old people clean up the pots and dishes and wash up. The school is not big, mainly because it is too big to put a stove in the cave and it will be cold, but it is enough to accommodate sixty or seventy people.

Blackboard Gaoming cannot be tossed out, but it can be replaced. The boards fired with lime and clay are similar to cement boards, and they are placed on wooden cabinets. Lime blocks can be used for chalk. There are less than forty people in the tribe who can go to school, mixed men and women, and the remaining children are too young. While breastfeeding and being taken care of by others, Gao Ming didn't want the school he built to be for children. The stove was connected to the chimney, and the hunters brought two boxes of charcoal from the big hole, and Xiaobao Xiaohe, the table and stool, had already been spliced ​​together. It really felt like a modern rural classroom.

It gets dark early in winter, but at three o'clock the sky is already gloomy. The school has been tidied up, and everyone is full of food and drink, and has nowhere to vent their energy. They are in good condition and go back to their little cave happily.

A group of people in Gaoming Bujia walked slowly up the mountain. They ate a lot at noon. The big pot rice tasted ordinary but was appetizing. They ate fast and a lot. The atmosphere was very important and lively.

When they got to the mountainside, Ah Qi Bad Ya and the Dongli people parted ways with Gao Ming's group and walked left and right. After turning a corner, they could see Da Huang and Xiao Bai fighting under the tree. It was mainly Da Huang who was bullying Xiao Bai. Scratch, Xiaobai is not a good stubble, although he is small, but his expression is ferocious and serious, no matter how you look at it, he looks aggressive, but when fighting, Xiaobai suffers, being pressed down by Rhubarb, and Rhubarb's buttocks are shrugging, very resembling Something to do with the windows closed.