Chapter 51 Xiao Ming's baaaa hoof is delicious!

Since Landa said that he wanted to weave bamboo curtains, Bujia was very active in cutting bamboo.

Gao Ming was also excited when he saw it, but... "Sado, why are you so happy?"

Sado smirked and was immediately stopped by Gao Ming. Seeing everyone looking at him, his face became hot inexplicably, and he hesitated: "I ,

I——" "Sado is the same as me," Landa said with a smile, "We are both happy for brother Xiaoming and my brother!"

Gao Ming stared at Sado suspiciously, no matter how he looked, he didn't look like him! Saduo was embarrassed by Gao Ming's stare, and quickly found a slightly tender bamboo with a big knife, and asked, "Is this okay for Landa?"

Landa ran over, with snow on his thighs, touching the bamboo , Seriously said: "Yes."

While talking, Bujia had already chopped down a bamboo, Gao Ming helped cut off the bamboo branches and leaves, and the tender ones on Sado's side were almost the same, Bujia Gaoming packed up the bamboo and firewood that had been cut just now. , Sadona root has been cut off. There were four bundles of firewood and two bamboos. Gao Ming and Landa had two bundles of firewood each, and Bujia and Sado each carried one bamboo and dragged it back.

When going down the mountain, it was dark, and the four of them quickened their pace. When they reached the river, Bujia made a gesture. Gao Ming looked at Bujia with a relaxed expression, and knew it was nothing serious. Then he saw Sado's silly smile, I couldn't help looking around carefully, and there was a pair of big watery eyes staring at the bamboo on the other side of the river not far away.

"Dabai?" Gao Ming whispered. This guy was really stupid, he was probably attracted by the green color of the bamboo, the four of them stood on one side of the river, and Dabai looked at them stupidly on the other side. "Are we going to catch it now? Or what?"

"Let's leave it alone," Buga said.

Gao Ming was puzzled, according to what Landa said, Dabai was simply a holy tonic in winter, why didn't he catch it? The ice on the river is quite thick, if he and Landa go there, they should be able to catch it easily.

Landa leaned close to Gao Ming and whispered, "Let's not care about it, it will come running after the bamboo later, if we go to chase it, although Dabai can't run fast, but Dabai will be fast in this snow field after a while." Can't find it."

Gao Ming thought about it, Dabai's whole body turned white, only his four feet were of different colors, it would be really hard to find it if he was hiding in the snow. "There are so many Dabai in the snow season, so why don't the wolves catch Dabai and eat them?"

"Dabai is not afraid of the cold at all and likes to run in the snow. What he eats is tree roots and dry grass, and he sleeps in the snow and buries himself. Go in." Landa said with a smile: "It's hard for the wolf and the king to find them."

Gao Ming glanced sideways indiscriminately, as if he could see two traces in the snow, and Dabai really followed them.

Sado smiled stupidly, and said: "Dabai is stupid, but he is rarely eaten by the prey in the mountains. In the past, when we were very hungry, we would find some green leaves or something to coax Dabai in the snow, but many times we would attract them. Come wolf."

Gao Ming nodded, no matter where it is, it is really a blessing for a fool, and animals are the same. Dabai doesn't have sharp teeth and strong fighting power, and even his escape speed is useless, but Dabai's good fur, agility and the appetite that is easy to feed in the snow season are really life-saving charms! During the snow season, the temperature is low, Dabai buries himself in the snow, no prey will smell or see them at all, but they also like green, which gives hunters an opportunity to take advantage of it.

When he got to the entrance of the cave, Gao Ming opened the door, looked outside and found no trace of Dabai at all, could it be that Dabai found danger and left?

It was getting dark, and there was a vast expanse of white everywhere, with the cold wind blowing, even Bujia and Sado with good eyesight could hardly find the trace of Dabai. Bujia dragged it up with the bamboo, and Sado stared carefully. Seeing two slight marks in the snow, he rushed forward and rushed to catch it alive.

"Good guy, I really didn't notice it just now." Dabai was less than five meters away, but he really didn't see it, his hiding ability is really top-notch. "It's just too persistent." Gao Ming pulled open the iron fence and pushed open the iron gate. This guy is really obsessed with green!

The four of them were cold, and the fire was buried in the cave before going out. Gao Ming put down the firewood and lit the fire quickly. Sadubuga cut the bamboo into two sections at the entrance of the cave to get in. Landa was holding Dabai, with firewood on his back .

Gao Ming took the withered grass and blew up the sparks, and the fire quickly ignited, and with a few pieces of firewood, the fire stabilized, Gao Ming clapped his hands, and when he turned his head, he saw Landa standing there stupidly. "Why are you still carrying firewood?" Gao Ming helped Landa unload the firewood on his back, and saw Dabai in Landa's arms looking at him. This guy was born with lovely, pitiful eyes, watery and round. , when he looked at people, he was very aggrieved and cute. He patted Dabai's head, and Gao Ming sighed: "You are so cute and pitiful that we four big men can't see anything. You should eat!" The girl may be captured by your appearance. "Okay, leave Dabai alone! Burn some hot water and wash it, it's so cold."

Landa stroked Dabai's head, and Gao Ming almost thought that Landa was captured by this little guy's cuteness offensive , I heard Landa babbling, "Be good, I haven't eaten Dabai for a long time, brother Xiao Ming will definitely cook something delicious this time during the snow season..."

"Just what I said, foodie Landa can let Dabai go." Gao Ming muttered. Walking towards the entrance of the cave with an iron basin, I saw the big white one I caught at noon listless lying on the bamboo, and saw him looking at it lazily and motionless.

"What's wrong with Landa?" Gao Ming pointed to the lazy Dabai, "Isn't it sick?"

Landa put Dabai down from his arms, "Dabai likes to play in the snow, and he catches it in a hole. You will be unhappy."

"What will happen to Dabai when the temperature is hot?" Gao Ming asked.

Landa shook his head, "I don't know, I used to catch Dabai and eat it right away, I don't know either."

Gao Ming nodded, and went out to dig the snow. At the entrance of the cave, Bugasado had already cut the bamboo into two sections, and he hugged the four-section bamboo to go. Lift in the hole. Gao Ming hurried back from the snow, closed the iron gate and put the basin on the stove. Bujia took Landa to study how to make bamboo curtains, and Sado also came up with ideas. It seems that everyone hopes for the birth of bamboo curtains. !

The temperature in the cave slowly rose, the water was hot, and the four of them washed their hands, faces and feet, and the dirty water was poured into the wooden bucket at the door. The two big whites who were surrounded by the bamboo were listlessly lying on the iron gate, it was the coolest place, so they were also listless.

The leather on the wooden shelf was no longer dripping. Gao Ming touched it, but the fur was still wet. Before going to sleep at night, he put the leather on the stool and on the wooden table close to the fire to dry. The wooden shelf was placed far and ventilated. In order to keep the bacon ventilated, it is natural not to be near the fire now.

There are still some wooden boards left, Gao Ming thought that he would basically dry the skins every day these days, if not, he would make a simple drying rack and put it by the fire, but the wooden rack moved around the outer hole. The simple clothes drying rack is simple, that is, two wooden sticks on both sides are crossed, and a wooden stick is placed on it, and it can be done after eating.

"It's been cold all day. Let's have some hot and spicy food at night." Gao Ming turned over the rattan frame, and found that there were exactly four hooves on the rattan frame where the baa-baa was placed. The soup is just right for meat and vegetables to eat in shabu-shabu. It kills two birds with one stone, which is quite beautiful. After washing the four hooves, Gao Ming blanched them with water, and then added water to cook them again when they were clean.

Hooves were boiling in the pot. Gao Ming had nothing to do. Seeing the red eyes lying on the side of the road, he thought that he had forgotten about this guy after being busy for the past two days. Open the shell, use a knife to knock out the juice from the red meat inside, put the meat on a wooden board and chop it up, afraid that the red eyes will not eat it, Gao Ming took the grass and chopped it up, mixed the meat, grass and juice and poured it on another Inside the shell, the whole thing is red.

Red Eyes had been hungry for a whole day, Gao Ming hugged the red shell, and even coaxed and threatened to let him eat it. After tidying up the place, the pot started to gurgle. Gao Ming lifted the lid of the pot and saw that the whole soup had turned into a light white color. The four of them worked hard today. They were really hungry. They were busy researching just now. The three people in the bamboo curtain turned their heads to look at it when they smelled the fragrance. Landa even put down the half-made bamboo strips she was trying to weave, and said, "Brother Xiao Ming smells so good, what are you cooking?

" "Gao Ming fished out one and poked it with chopsticks, "Cook it for a while, dip it in chili salt and eat it, and cook the soup."

Potato slices, winter bamboo shoots, shrimp, octopus, bacon, king meat and lamb chops are everything, Gao Ming himself My hungry stomach was growling, so I deliberately prepared more things. The four large stone bowls were full, but fortunately, there were still many bamboo tubes that could be used later.

Landa sniffed, covered her growling stomach, and complained, "I said I was hungry, so my brother avoided me weaving bamboo strips!"

Gao Ming glanced at Bujia. Bamboo strips. Gao Ming walked over and took a look. Bujia and his three cut the most tender bamboo to the width of the thinnest little finger. Some places were thick, but the three of them thinned it. There were also two bamboo strips that were tried to weave in half. Gao Ming held them It's interesting to see, but the bamboo is easy to get moldy when it's so wet, should it be roasted?

"Should Landa roast the bamboo and weave it after the moisture has gone?" Gao Ming asked.

Landa held the bamboo strips, and frowned slightly, "Will it harden?"

Gao Ming didn't know how he knew how to weave curtains, glanced at the rattan frame, and said with a smile: "Then when you weave the rattan frame , is the rattan dry or wet?" The rattan and bamboo should be similar.

Landa also thought of it, and her eyes lit up all of a sudden. "I know!"

The smell of sheep's hooves became stronger and stronger, and the stomachs of the four people in the cave began to growl one after another. Open the lid of the pot, take out the goat's feet with a spoon, one in each bamboo tube, put the salt and pepper on the bamboo slices and put them on the table.

"Delicious!" Gao Ming gasped, it was too hot. Chew the meat in your mouth, the sheep's hooves are strong, and the wild chili is not to mention how delicious it is. The mutton soup in the pot was gurgling, and Gao Ming added pork ribs, bacon, lamb blood, king meat, covered the pot, and boiled the vegetables before cooking, so that they tasted crunchy, as did the shrimp and octopus.

The goat's hooves were not big, and the four of them gnawed until only bones remained, and there was still a rattling sound in their mouths, all of which were brittle. Landa licked the pepper on her finger, sniffed, "Brother Xiao Ming is even hungrier!"

Gao Ming did the same, and they both seemed to be even hungrier. The goat's trotters are small, and it didn't satisfy my hunger after eating, which made me even hungrier. Fortunately, the meat in the pot was opened, and as soon as the lid was lifted, the four of them hurriedly scooped up the meat with their chopsticks in their hands. Even Sado, who usually used chopsticks badly, was able to scoop up some meat with chopsticks.

When the meat was put into the bamboo tube, the four of them laughed, looked at each other and continued to eat. Gao Ming added firewood to the bottom of the stove, poured all the vegetables and octopus with shrimps into it, stirred it, and then immersed himself in eating contentedly. The shabu-shabu puts chili, whether it is bacon or something else, the soup is full of juice and spicy in the mouth.

Saduoha was furious. When he first arrived in the cave, he was not used to spicy food. Landa liked it very much. Now that he ate a lot, he got used to it and found it delicious.

"Landa Shrimp is ready!" Gao Ming took a spoon and it was basically filled with shrimps. Landa was moved when he heard this, and threw the chopsticks into his bowl one by one, and stopped when he felt enough. The remaining spoonful was poured into the Buga bowl, and just as he was about to scoop it up for Sado, he saw Landa picking it up from his own bowl.

After eating the hot shabu-shabu, the lips of the four people were all hot. There was basically not much soup left, only chili peppers. Gao Ming poured the rest of the soup into the wooden barrel, and the greasy one could only be cleaned with ashes. Bujia helped, and Landa and Sado went to study the bamboo curtain again after seeing that nothing was wrong.

The bamboo strips that had just been split were placed on the wooden table to dry, and the remaining two bamboo sections, Sado, sat on a small stool and began to chop. Landa lay down on the bed and dug out the scraps of leather that he had accumulated. Xiao Ming said that these could be sewn up and hung at the door, used as a door curtain, and threaded with thin leather on thick needles. Landa sat by the stove and began to sew. After Gao Ming and Bu Jia cleaned up, they saw that they were busy with their own affairs. Bu Jia watched Zhutiao go to work with Sado.

The full red eyes fell asleep lying on the side of the road, Gao Ming kicked his feet, the little guy stood up nimbly and ran to the other side to fall asleep again, Gao Ming saw that there was nothing wrong with the red eyes and quick limbs, so he couldn't help but glance at Dabai at the entrance of the cave. , Dabai hasn't eaten until now, let's get some grass roots mixed with red shells, hey, if it's okay, I'll bake one later and try it first!

After groping for a long time, I found the dry grass root, chopped it and added red-shelled meat. Gao Ming was afraid that Dabai would not eat meat, so he chopped the red-shelled meat into pieces and poured it on the shell, "Dabai Dabai come to eat!" Gao Ming Thinking that he was stupid, he changed his posture, pointed his toes at the place where the red shell was placed, and said, "Dabai, here!" The

one at noon, Dabai, who was bigger and listless, was probably hungry, so he lay down on the red shell first. He took a sniff, then turned his head away in disgust.

"What the hell!" Gao Ming snorted, "Do you want me to pour it in for you!" The

thinner Dabai leaned into the red shell, pouted his mouth and quickly ate it clean, but he was not picky, Dabai Seeing that the skinny one had eaten, he hurriedly came over, but the red shell had already been almost eaten by the skinny one.

"Now I'm in a hurry!" Gao Ming saw that the big one was wandering around the red shell and bullying the skinny one, so he hurriedly prepared two more shells, and the skinny one didn't have enough to eat, so he gnawed on it again, the big one was in a hurry Follow along and eat until the food is clean, Gao Ming sees that both of them are fine, just in case, Gao Ming decides to wait and see.

The hot water boiled on the stove, four people washed it, and the water was poured into the wooden barrel. When Gao Ming lifted the wooden barrel, there was water seepage, but it was not serious, only a little bit. Don't worry, I thought that it would be poured out when I went to the toilet at night. That's fine.

Landa sat on the bed, all the scraps of leather that had been saved were sewn up as long as two palms, but it was still not enough, Gao Ming made a gesture, and it was still a lock of holes.

"Wait for the leather to come out and sew, sleep when you're sleepy." Gao Ming said. There is nothing to do tomorrow. If there is no snow, I will chop firewood. If it snows, I will nest in the cave. Nothing else.

Landa yawned, glanced at Sado who was still chopping bamboo sticks, shook his head and said, "I'm not sleepy.

" Put it up, and it can be breakfast in the morning.

Bujia and Sado stunned a piece of tender bamboo into strips and put them on the ground to dry, and four pieces of leather were also placed on the table to dry.

Gao Ming stirred the soup and simmered it over low heat. I yawned, and went to check the entrance of the cave before going to bed. The door was plugged in. Dabai and Dabai were still lying listlessly on their stomachs. Gao Ming didn't care. It seems that the red shell is not poisonous.

Gao Ming woke up from the cold in the middle of the night. Bujia also opened his eyes when he woke up. Gao Ming faintly heard the sound of teeth chattering, and the sound came from Landa. Gao Ming originally thought that the fire in the stove had stopped, but the bright light of the fire flashed on the mountain wall, and the fire did not go out at all.

"Cold?" Bujia covered Gao Ming tightly with the leather, and then hugged Gao Ming tightly.

Gao Ming felt that it was still cold, so he whispered: "Is it snowing?" While talking, he heard a click outside the cave, "What did the snow crush?!

" Gao Ming whispered.

Gao Ming nestled in Bujia's arms and nodded, not in the mood to sleep anymore. The snow was still there yesterday evening, but within a few hours, the snow could crush things, so you don't even need to think about what it's like outside.

Bu Jia kissed Gao Ming's forehead, put his chin against Gao Ming's forehead, and said softly, "It's okay, go to sleep!"