Chapter 153 Xiao Ming's Occupation of Mountains as King Movement Begins! !

After eating the barbecue, there was only one half-short hair left. They didn't bring much salt in their hands. If they don't go back today, they will wait until tomorrow morning. If they rush to the tribe with their backs, the meat will be spoiled. The short-haired, tenderest and best meat is picked off, and the rest of the meat and bones can be taken back. They are packed with big leaves and placed in a bamboo basket. The remaining internal organs and rough meat are thrown away in the distance. .

A group of people walked towards the tribe and saw many caves when they came. Now that the sun is about to set, they must find a suitable cave as soon as possible. After being far away from the place where the shorthair was slaughtered just now, I finally found a cave entrance halfway up the mountain. It is far away from the water source, but it is also safe. It is always dangerous for the prey to drink and live near the water source.

"A Gun, you and Bao and Lei go to fetch water, pay attention to safety." Zheng Mao turned his head to look at Ah Qi, "Take someone to move the stone."

Soon there were only six people left in the dozen or so, and Zheng Mao took the lead to find the water nearby. firewood. The hole they were looking for was relatively large, but the hole was small, so it was safe. Zhengmao spread the firewood on the inside and spread the whole side. Just as Wen Xiaobao was about to make a sound, Zhengmao turned his head and said, "Go out first. , I'm toasting." When a fire was lit, all the firewood that had been laid on the ground was ignited.

The cave started to smoke, and Zhengmao also went out, "Look for some dead leaves or something." There wasn't much firewood in the cave, but after finding two bamboo baskets of dry weeds, the fire in the cave was extinguished. The burnt ashes were picked up with wooden sticks, and after there was no spark, they spread the withered grass on the ashes, and then pulled the leather to spread it on top of it. A little soft on the leather, not cold at all.

Boiling water is boiled in the cave. Just eat some meat soup at night and put the rest in the innermost cool place of the cave for barbecue or soup tomorrow.

Wen Xiaobao sat on the leather, his buttocks were soft, warm, and very comfortable. He couldn't help but look at Zheng Mao who was cooking broth. Did this guy burn the ground for him?

Going to bed at night, Wen Xiaobao lay on the ground without the damp smell from yesterday, and whispered: "Why are you burning the ground today?"

"You didn't sleep well yesterday because of the ground tide." Zhengmao slowly raised one arm, and finally put it on Wen Xiaobao's shoulder tremblingly. Angrily, "You can sleep well today, if the cold squeezes towards me." Zhengmao had no other thoughts, just thinking that he would not be cold if he squeezed over.

Wen Xiaobao fell asleep on his side, the hooliganism in Zhengmao's eyes was annoying no matter how he looked, out of sight and out of mind.

Zheng Mao stared at the back of Wen Xiaobao's head, and smiled happily. If Xiaobao didn't object, he acquiesced, that's good.

Before dawn the next day, Ah Gun got up and boiled a large pot of broth. When the aroma came out, a dozen people each had a bamboo tube. The broth was more meat and less soup. On the contrary, he praised Ah Gun very much. He had to travel for a day, and he was not full after eating the thin soup. It was refreshing to eat the big pieces of meat. The meat was all the tender part of the short hair, and it was really delicious when stewed.

After eating and drinking enough, I packed up the leather pot and bamboo tube, filled a pot of water by the river, washed the pot and bamboo tube by the way, and then packed up and went to the tribe. There is no stop along the way. If you are thirsty, there are small wild fruits on the roadside to pick and eat by yourself. Sometimes hunters spend a whole day in ambush hunting. It is normal not to eat or drink. He stopped and walked, and when he saw that the distance was far away, he quickly ran up to keep up, for fear that the big guy would leave him here, but after walking for a while, he became sleepy again, and fell behind all of a sudden.