Chapter 154 Xiao Ming can no longer express his feelings about not showing up!

There are more and more adobe bricks on the square, and several rows of already-fired adobe bricks are built beside the caves specially used for firing bricks. After drying and firing at high temperatures, these adobe bricks are no worse than modern adobe bricks. . The bricks are uniformly fired into long bricks, with a length of 40, a width of 15, and a thickness of 10 centimeters. Such a brick is thick and strong. Fifty-eight iron carts are the carts used to pull cement bricks on a modern construction site. The wheels are made of iron and have no shock absorption. It is conceivable that it is laborious to pull a cart of bricks.

"If you want to get rich, build the road first." Gao Ming looked at a winding dirt road. The dirt road had already been crushed by the wheels of iron carts, but the road was uneven and it was very difficult for the cart to transport bricks up the mountain.

Wen Xiaobao wiped the sweat from his brow. After nearly a month of drying bricks, there are no white-skinned people in the tribe. They are all tanned and reddened by the sun. Gao Ming is no exception, and has already peeled off two layers of skin Gao Ming is now used to working under high temperature, and his skin has become much wheatier. Gao Ming is very happy for this. Not only his complexion is healthy, but also his abdominal muscles have come out. This is a man!

"The burning of bricks can continue. A lot of bricks have already been transported to the top of the mountain behind. Now we are transporting bricks to the Big and Small Naitou Mountains. In this way, more than 20 people will be sent every day to clean up the weeds and stones with shovels. Well, the wall is being built in a serious way." Wen Xiaobao suggested.

Gao Ming also meant the same thing. At first he thought the tribe had a lot of people, but when he was working on this big project, he realized how small their tribe was.

During dinner that night, I discussed with Bujia Zhengmao, and the two agreed that Wen Xiaobao would take the lead in taking charge of the matter, Gao Ming was in charge of burning bricks and drying bricks, Bujia Zhengmao was in charge of the city wall, and Ah Qi was in charge of transportation. , In short, each has its own work, and the division of labor is clear.

Since the construction started more than a month ago, Zhengmao had stayed with them for dinner every night. Later, Ah Gun's health recovered, and Zhengmao officially moved in.

Zheng Mao guarded Ah Mu's body, and when he saw it was finished, he sent Ah Mu down the mountain that day. The cave had already been cleaned up, and the three girls in the small cave belonged to their small cave. He and Bujia are in the same hole, but they also know that they have disturbed him for a month, so Ah Ling will not stay after saying so. A Gun is also reluctant, but he can't help him, Zheng Mao thinks about A Gun and his mother seriously with a righteous face, why is the old man's legs and feet inconvenient, not to mention how easy it is to take care of people living at the bottom of the mountain, isn't it convenient?

Anyway, I heard that Ah Gun was even more grateful to Zhengmao, and felt that he was born as a member of the tribe in this life, and died as a ghost of the tribe. Anyway, a big man with red eyes went to the small cave at the bottom of the mountain, and everything he saw was complete. He has everything, and he is so grateful to Zhengmao that he can't express his gratitude in words. At the end of the day, he said: "Ah Ling works so hard every day, so don't run up and down the mountain at both ends. Eminem and I moved away. Ah Ling just happened to Live in an empty room on the mountain, so you don't have to work hard."

Zhengmao's words hit Zhengmao's heart, and he thought to himself that this time was not in vain, but he put it on his face and asked everyone in Gaoming Cave, including Ganghui. Everyone had no objection to Xiaoan Xiaole, who was a word or two, and finally looked at Wen Xiaobao with full expectation. Wen Xiaobao was a little annoyed by seeing him, and he just said "I can't stand it" and left. Zhengmao was so happy that he could see his teeth but not see his eyes, and this matter was over. Zhengmao officially moved in opposite Wen Xiaobao, and the two leaders could discuss any decisions in the tribe in the future.